Armed Trump supporters gathered outside the Phoenix FBI office after what they call the "unlawful" search of Mar-a-Lago

If there's any fascism in America today it's between Senators and corporations in America. Of both parties, and yes, it's bad.
I'm missing your intent on that? Is it the senators or the corporations that you deem to be the fascists?

I agree with 'yes it's bad' and so where is the 'if' about it?

So Americans gathered outside an FBI building, no violence, no crime...obviously this is enough to trigger snowflakes.

Tell ya what, I'll take the next Diamondback or Moccasin and put it into your bed. Then we'll see how much you wanna talk shit.
I live in the North Florida river-swamps. Snakes are an everyday thing to me. I'm the guy people call in the middle of the night to get the snake out of their house. I turn them loose unharmed. Jackasses that just have to kill every snake they see have no love or respect for nature.

The FBI/DOJ will concentrate on destroying Trump, but discrediting and destroying his ideology at the same time. They will be fully aware that failure will be America's democracy failing too.

If they can build or even fabricate a case against Trump of selling top secret information to Russia, both fascist ideologies will crumble together.

However, that won't be necessarily the final solution if the rule of law and democracy is placed in imminent threat.
Uh huh, sure.

That would kill any snake!
Naw, Mikey. That leftist shitbag is human and would pewp his pantalones and not know wtf to do. I, however, having experience with this type of thing, do know what to do. He'd probably call the police or something. Snakes are not criminals, but they are a deadly threat.

I live in the North Florida river-swamps. Snakes are an everyday thing to me. I'm the guy people call in the middle of the night to get the snake out of their house. I turn them loose unharmed. Jackasses that just have to kill every snake they see have no love or respect for nature.
:cough: Bullshit. :cough:

What kind of snake is this?

water-moccasin-bruce-w-krucke.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back