Armed Trump supporters gathered outside the Phoenix FBI office after what they call the "unlawful" search of Mar-a-Lago

there is one side that loves America, and one side that loves itself

We're they carrying the guns legally?

Were they legally protesting?

How many were arrested f

or committing crimes?

Sounds like the America-loving citizens were exercising their Constitutional rights in front of the proven criminal/ traitorous FBI's building....

This is a point where you should be looking at what your own bunch is doing. How far out on a limb are you willing to follow this guy?
It's not all about "this guy", it's about everybody, dumbfuck. Because if they do it to him; They can do it to anybody. No, it's not all about Trump. It's about corrupt government overreach. Things like that need nipped in the bud.
If Biden was a decent president, he'd get back from vacation and fire the lot of them.

Last edited:
You can threaten Trump and Trump supporters and former Trump staffers and any other "right winger" all freaking day long but nobody investigates. Say bad things about the FBI and the world comes crashing down.
That's proof right there who the FBI is working for.

It's not all about "this guy", it's about everybody, dumbfuck. Because if they do it to him; They can do it to anybody. No, it's not all about Trump. It's about corrupt government overreach.
No it's all about Trump and nothing else. Dear Leader is in peril so the true believers must come to his rescue. Without him you don't even know what to get upset about.

No it's all about Trump and nothing else. Dear Leader is in peril so the true believers must come to his rescue. Without him you don't even know what to get upset about.
Not as bad as burning and looting all over the nation over a dead drug addled nagger.

I'm not following anyone. This is a legitimate Constitutional protest. You're the idiot that supports arson and looting, then claims it's a "protest". Ignorant loon.
Well we've had two dead so far. On the positive so far it's crazies 0 good guys 2.

It's not all about "this guy", it's about everybody, dumbfuck. Because if they do it to him; They can do it to anybody. No, it's not all about Trump. It's about corrupt government overreach.
"Speaking" about an overreach have you considered McConnell's efforts? And of course The Donald's abuse of the power vested in Art II when he violated the oath of office of the president:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

On January 6, 2021 The President being the Commander-in-Chief did not attempt to preserve, protect or defend The Constitution of the United States; by watching on the Television at the White House the insurrection of persons breaking and entering the Capitol Building with the intent to overturn the 2020 election; he never bothered to call forth the Militia to defend the Constitution.

Forum List

Back