Army Fires Officers After Ordering Them to Move

All the more reason to reduce our military. The next ten militaries can protect us. Maybe we can ask China to take care of us.

Hey Drama Queen...

We are talking 1600 Captains and Majors here

I imagine that many, if not most of these so called CAREER OFFICERS went through West Point, with the specific desire to serve and protect this country. Now, we throw them to the side, like they did with the VA and our veterans, while all the while, the obomanation asks for $2.4 BILLION to integrate 95K ILLEGAL ALIENS into our society, many of which are gang members and criminals.

Wrong winger is a perfect example of what a subversives mindset is. Good work Wrong winger, fuck the people that have dedicated their lives to protect us, but let illegals in that can be BOUGHT OFF to vote with you scum....Pathetic little piss ant!

Most go through an ROTC program or OCS

You are never given a promise of lifetime employment. In fact, officers must advance or be terminated.

We saw a much bigger drawdown after the end of the Cold War. We need to return to those numbers

Hey Drama Queen...

We are talking 1600 Captains and Majors here

I imagine that many, if not most of these so called CAREER OFFICERS went through West Point, with the specific desire to serve and protect this country. Now, we throw them to the side, like they did with the VA and our veterans, while all the while, the obomanation asks for $2.4 BILLION to integrate 95K ILLEGAL ALIENS into our society, many of which are gang members and criminals.

Wrong winger is a perfect example of what a subversives mindset is. Good work Wrong winger, fuck the people that have dedicated their lives to protect us, but let illegals in that can be BOUGHT OFF to vote with you scum....Pathetic little piss ant!

You are never given a promise of lifetime employment. In fact, officers must advance or be terminated.

We saw a much bigger drawdown after the end of the Cold War. We need to return to those numbers

Of course we do.....you, and the Regime are fucking idiots, especially now when muslim terrorists are EXPANDING... and THIS is planned....They even have NO FEAR about exposing what they plan to do....

ISIS RELEASES MAP OF 5-YEAR PLAN TO SPREAD FROM SPAIN TO CHINA

Breitbart's Big Peace ^

The jihadists terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) -- now trying to rebrand as simply the Islamic State -- have released a new map that outlines the territory they aspire to conquer within the next five years. That territory spans from Morocco and Spain out to Sri Lanka and the border of China.

Of course we do.....you, and the Regime are fucking idiots, especially now when muslim terrorists are EXPANDING... and THIS is planned....They even have NO FEAR about exposing what they plan to do....

Breitbart's Big Peace ^

The jihadists terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) -- now trying to rebrand as simply the Islamic State -- have released a new map that outlines the territory they aspire to conquer within the next five years. That territory spans from Morocco and Spain out to Sri Lanka and the border of China.

Sorry Pal

I do not read Breitbart links

Here's the part Vagisil Left out.

After growing in size to 570,000 soldiers in 2008 at the height of the war in Iraq, the Army has less than 520,000 soldiers today and is on pace to shrink to 490,000 soldiers by next year. It's bracing for even further contraction driven by automatic budget cuts known as sequestration.

Wait. I thought you wingnuts said Sequestration was a good thing!

Mocking the OP is childish, these military families still face hardship(.)

Indeed, they do, as well as Rifs and draw downs are part of being in the military.

The officers will have certain separation benefits the other ranks will not: that is part of being in the military.

My point is: V does not care about the officers and other ranks at all; he is simply trying to make some unwarranted cheap hits politically.

V proves my point, Peach.

Breitbart is not reputable, and V does not care about the troops other than using them.

I imagine that many, if not most of these so called CAREER OFFICERS went through West Point, with the specific desire to serve and protect this country.
I believe about 15% of army officers graduated from West Point. If they did go to West Point then they got a free college education worth almost a quarter of a million dollars before getting laid off.

Good work Wrong winger, fuck the people that have dedicated their lives to protect us
You are acting like these are the first people to ever get laid off when an organization is downsized. They aren't getting fucked, there is no guarantee of lifetime employment you communist.

Last edited:
Most leaders draw down after a war. It takes a democrat to draw down before a war.

obama, he smartest man in the world.

Would be better to see 5000 IRS scumbags get the boot!

Fox ^

The Army last week began notifying about 1,100 captains that they will be purged from the ranks. The same fate is awaiting about 500 majors, who beginning this week will be told their active-duty careers are over. They're among nearly 2,500 officers and NCOs who will be involuntarily separated this year as part of an ongoing drawdown of forces. ... some officers who were let go are scrambling to find a home, as well as a job. Thankfully for the captain who's expecting his first child, his landlord is allowing him and his wife to continue to rent the house...

The Carter years... all over again.

What couch/remote control device did you serve on?

Most leaders draw down after a war. It takes a democrat to draw down before a war.

I don't know why they are drawing down.
Retention numbers, since this jackass monkey took office, have been in the shitter.
People are bailing like rats from a sinking ship without a mandatory draw-down.

Retention numbers, since this jackass monkey took office, have been in the shitter.

I know right?

http://www.defense.gov/Releases/Release.aspx?ReleaseID=16516
Active Component.

• Recruiting. All four active services met or exceeded their numerical accession goals for fiscal 2014, through December.

• Army – 10,924 accessions, with a goal of 10,670; 102 percent
• Navy – 6,835 accessions, with a goal of 6,835; 100 percent
• Marine Corps – 5,413 accessions, with a goal of 5,410; 100 percent
• Air Force – 6,549 accessions, with a goal of 6,536; 100 percent

• Retention. The Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps exhibited strong retention numbers for the third month of fiscal 2014.

Neo-cons, you are being told by the admin and most of America to: fuck off. :lol:

Maybe you could fill the rest of us in on what war that would be

Breitbart's Big Peace ^

Sorry Pal

I do not read Breitbart links

Of course not, 2 digit IQ'd subversives don't want their bubble burst!:badgrin:

Here's the part Vagisil Left out.

Wait. I thought you wingnuts said Sequestration was a good thing!

Indeed, they do, as well as Rifs and draw downs are part of being in the military.

The officers will have certain separation benefits the other ranks will not: that is part of being in the military.

My point is: V does not care about the officers and other ranks at all; he is simply trying to make some unwarranted cheap hits politically.

Did you serve as I did, Rep Frog Boy II?

I imagine that many, if not most of these so called CAREER OFFICERS went through West Point, with the specific desire to serve and protect this country.
I believe about 15% of army officers graduated from West Point. If they did go to West Point then they got a free college education worth almost a quarter of a million dollars before getting laid off.

Good work Wrong winger, fuck the people that have dedicated their lives to protect us
You are acting like these are the first people to ever get laid off when an organization is downsized. They aren't getting fucked, there is no guarantee of lifetime employment you communist.

Well now we know what you think of the men and women who protect your commie ass!

Neo-cons, you are being told by the admin and most of America to: fuck off. :lol:

Yes, look at all the company you are with.... Nazi!

e1e8deae948a19432f75647a0c38432a.jpg

Did you serve as I did, Rep Frog Boy II?

Yup. And I do care about my brother and sisters on active duty, whereas you don't.

Forum List

Back