🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

: ARMY PREPARING TO USE LETHAL FORCE AGAINST “UNARMED CIVILIANS” DURING “FULL SCALE RIOTS” IN U.S.

Wow. Hundreds, huh?

Against the biggest and best equipped military our planet has ever seen?

'Hundreds, all over the place' are gonna take down a $700 BILLION DOLLAR military?

Be sure and let us know it happens cuz I doubt it will make the evening news, except on the $arah Palin channel.

:D

You didn't do well in history in your public school classes, did you?

This nation was FOUNDED by people who challenged the biggest army of the day and won independence.

That must REALLY bother you.

I am not totally convinced of that to be honest. I am no fan of the current fiat money supply but I have not heard really convincing arguments that the gold standard was a whole lot better considering the boom bust cycle was so much more volatile under it.

Either way, that was immaterial to the point I was bringing. Weather it would be better or not was not the thrust of what I was getting at.

The Boom and Bust is due to the Fractional Reserve system (fraud). France practiced 100% Reserve (no fraud) in the last 19th century and was immune to boom and bust cycles. This was remarked upon in a book titled "Andrew Jackson and the Second Bank of the United States." The book was published in the late 19th Century as wll and can be purchased at Forgotten Books.com

As with PoliticalChic's paranoid topic, I will try to post the occasional update as to the status of the DHS/Army takeover of America. Stay tuned, creduloids! I am fearless, and will remain above ground in plain sight, manning the microphone to keep you updated as to the coup's progress, and will sound the All Clear when it is safe for you to come out!

According to our anonymous InfoWars sources, our murderous baby-killing troops should be along any day now...

Sigh. The NG was called in to Ragland in East Texas in the early 1900s to stop a race riot at the mill town.

The NG has always done that.

And someone in the crowd has been shooting the last few nights.

No one can support the gold standard was any better a hedge against booms and busts.

Post the evidence if you have it.

A document released by the U.S. Army details preparations for “full scale riots” within the United States during which troops may be forced to engage in a “lethal response” to deal with unruly crowds of demonstrators.

The appearance of the document amidst growing unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, with the National Guard now being called in to deal with the disorder, is an ominous coincidence.

The 132-page document, titled U.S. Army Techniques Publication 3-39.33: Civil Disturbances (PDF), was written in April 2014 and recently obtained by Public Intelligence.

Oh, look. I found a U.S. Army Techniques publication about PROCEDURES FOR TREATMENT OF NUCLEAR AND RADIOLOGICAL CASUALTIES.

And it was published in May!!!!

This clearly means the U.S. Army is fixing to nuke us!

Wait. I need to say it in all caps to you know it is true: ARMY PREPARING TO USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS AGAINST US.

Jesus Christ. Its training.

If an X-flare from the sun knocks us back to the 19th century (almost did last year) then mass riots will be the norm. The Army has a plan. GOOD.

You know, they've had the preparations for years. They have a unified chain of command that prevents them from acting like the undisciplined MO pigs. I've read the document you speak of.

A document released by the U.S. Army details preparations for “full scale riots” within the United States during which troops may be forced to engage in a “lethal response” to deal with unruly crowds of demonstrators.

The appearance of the document amidst growing unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, with the National Guard now being called in to deal with the disorder, is an ominous coincidence.

The 132-page document, titled U.S. Army Techniques Publication 3-39.33: Civil Disturbances (PDF), was written in April 2014 and recently obtained by Public Intelligence.
Using arms against your own citizens is not cool. This is the stuff we yell at other countries for doing. It's one thing to use rubber bullets,tear gas,and other non lethal measures against rioters but lethal forces is going to far.

Big Brother is preparing for mass civil unrest. Has been for awhile. A breakdown is coming. When the Freebies run out, the Entitlement savages aren't gonna like it. They'll take to the streets and burn it all down.

It really doesn't take much for humans to become wild savages. Just look at this incident and Hurricane Katrina. People are just animals in the end. I suggest people get prepared to protect themselves and their loved ones. But would our Soldiers actually kill fellow American Citizens? Would they follow those orders? Maybe? I might even say it's likely.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee! Let's all hop on the crazy train!

Ron or Rand 2016---Backed By Total Nutjobs

Whenever over 90% of a nation's wealth flows into the hands of a group of monopolists who also happen to own government and media, you need a police state to manage the unrest. Our largest retailer, and huge contributor to the GOP, has shifted to a 3rd world wage model, as has most other industries. To fill the gap we aggressively expanded credit to struggling families. Problem is, this kind of solution doesn't work for very long.

Morning in America was brought to you by American Express, MasterCard and Visa ...

After 30 years of driving down wages and driving up debt we are finally at a breaking point. We 're gonna need a lot more religion and prison needs to keep the rabble in line.

in the event of “unruly and violent crowds” where it is “necessary to quell riots and restore public order.”

The training manual outlines scenarios under which, “Civil unrest may range from simple, nonviolent protests that address specific issues, to events that turn into full-scale riots.”

The most shocking aspect of the document is the fact that it describes the deployment of a “lethal response” directed against “unarmed civilians,” including “sniper response” and “small arms direct fire.”

Under the heading “sniper response,” the document states, “Ensure that target leaders or troublemakers are targeted,” in addition to a passage which states, “Exploit the psychological effect of an attack.”

Hey, dipshit. You should probably read your own links before parroting manufactured BULLSHIT.

There are only two mentions of "unarmed civilians" in the Army Tech Pub.

Page 2-8:
Demonstrate force (not on unarmed civilians).

NOT on unarmed civilians.

Page 2-9:
Do not demonstrate force toward
unarmed civilians.

Do NOT demonstrate force toward unarmed civilians.

Irony. Infowars manufactures total bullshit about an Army manual training our troops to fire on unarmed civilians, which 2A not only guzzles with gusto, but has to shout his incredible credulousness in ALL CAPS to the world.

When I satirize his lunacy, he calls ME the loon! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You troop hating dipshits never learn.

Whenever over 90% of a nation's wealth flows into the hands of a group of monopolists who also happen to own government and media, you need a police state to manage the unrest. Our largest retailer, and huge contributor to the GOP, has shifted to a 3rd world wage model, as has most other industries. To fill the gap we aggressively expanded credit to struggling families. Problem is, this kind of solution doesn't work for very long.

Morning in America was brought to you by American Express, MasterCard and Visa ...

After 30 years of driving down wages and driving up debt we are finally at a breaking point. We 're gonna need a lot more religion and prison needs to keep the rabble in line.

Agreed. One problem we have is that a surprisingly large number of people have bought into the philosophy that most of those at the very top deserve to have most of the wealth because they just worked harder and smarter than the rest of us. I say that if that were the case, then why do those at the top go to the added expense of hiring thousands of lobbyists and flooding elections with money?

Forum List

Back