🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

: ARMY PREPARING TO USE LETHAL FORCE AGAINST “UNARMED CIVILIANS” DURING “FULL SCALE RIOTS” IN U.S.

Now, make up your mind. You stated that you "used to write them". I grew up in the military, was born into it and served for 22 years so I believe that I have been around the military long enough to know that the "military" doesn't do ANYTHING without cause.

So who will be the person in charge of deciding exactly WHO is that supposed enemy (especially in the case of a perceived "domestic" threat). You? The "president"? Because if it were up to him - pretty much anyone who disagrees with THIS president is considered an "enemy" and a "threat".

When I served, this "contingency" was never considered, yet alone planned for. Today? it seems to be an ever-growing "possibility". Hmmm...I wonder why.....

You've not posted anything that contradicts my post. So, I'm not sure what "making up of my mind" is all about. I'm 100% confident in all my posts. Nothing emotional as along as I'm sober, and I am, fully!

If you are asking me to divulge the authority of various contingency operations, then you are exposing yourself to not actually being a member of the Armed Forces for "22 years." Such info is classified, usually TS, and usually with multiple diagraphs. But honestly, you cannot figure that out yourself? Most things are logical.

don't know about Fergusen , I'm going a bit off topic I guess but I think OP thread was about USA military going lethal against unarmed Americans at full scale riots .

I don't know what that means to you.

I have been in two major riots and several smaller skirmishes as well as being caught up in some street skirmishes.

The rioters are armed. Well armed. The ones that aren't armed fight with whatever they can get their hands on along side the ones that are armed. Full scale riots are an armed insurrection. So if there is a full scale riot, the USA military isn't going lethal against unarmed Americans.

You've not posted anything that contradicts my post. So, I'm not sure what "making up of my mind" is all about. I'm 100% confident in all my posts. Nothing emotional as along as I'm sober, and I am, fully!

If you are asking me to divulge the authority of various contingency operations, then you are exposing yourself to not actually being a member of the Armed Forces for "22 years." Such info is classified, usually TS, and usually with multiple diagraphs. But honestly, you cannot figure that out yourself? Most things are logical.

Sonny, I held a TS SC3 for 18 years. You missed the point entirely. Sober? doubtful. The point, like your head, is simple. These "contingency plans" are being written for what? Scenario war games? What the hell are the being DRAWN UP FOR?

The National Guard routinely practices "crowd control" - that's a large part of their job, skippy. The US Army is specifically barred from operation AGAINST American citizens - without authorization from the Congress of the United States. Who is going to issue the authorization?

History tells me that no nation is eternal and all collapse eventually.

I don't pay any attention to pop culture or movies any more, so I can't really comment on them other than that they are both superficial and shallow passive entertainment/distractions.

"Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt"
Juvenal
In other words: You spend most of your time watching "The Real Housewives of New Jersey".

You really think there's enough gold in fort knox?

I don't think there is ANY gold in ft knox. I think the chinese cleaned us out. That's why they don't mind holding so much of our debt.
How would the Chinese get gold from Fort Knox when the world hasn't been on the gold standard for more than forty years? Any idea? Or do you just make this shit up as you go along?

In other words: You spend most of your time watching "The Real Housewives of New Jersey".

Brilliant rebuttal...Unrelated and evasive.

I guess you think you're "clever", right?

I don't know anything about housewives in new jersey...I'll have to defer to your expertise and superior experience in watching television. You seem to know a lot about this housewives "show".
So you're obviously projecting...again.

Projection is a type of defense mechanism. In projection, a person experiences an emotion or thought that they aren't able to cope with. So, instead, they perceive the thought or feeling as if it had come from someone else.

How would the Chinese get gold from Fort Knox when the world hasn't been on the gold standard for more than forty years? Any idea? Or do you just make this shit up as you go along?

You think china holds so much u.s debt based on our paper currency which isn't even controlled by the government?
They have the collateral...gold.

How much gold is in fort knox?
Prove it.

A document released by the U.S. Army details preparations for “full scale riots” within the United States during which troops may be forced to engage in a “lethal response” to deal with unruly crowds of demonstrators.

The appearance of the document amidst growing unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, with the National Guard now being called in to deal with the disorder, is an ominous coincidence.

The 132-page document, titled U.S. Army Techniques Publication 3-39.33: Civil Disturbances (PDF), was written in April 2014 and recently obtained by Public Intelligence.

Military's 'gamed out' what to do if aliens show up. Doesn't mean it's imminent. :)

You brought up China and the gold at Fort Knox. I can well understand why you don't want to talk about it now. You should probably stick to the "Real Housewives of New Jersey"......more your speed.
Hey..ok then. Why don't you explain how "global currency exchanges" work.

Let's begin with the definition of "global currency exchange"...LMAO...

Next, compare and contrast with keynesian economics and explain why keynesian stimulus is a good idea or not and how it affects GDP.

Describe the process and explain how temporary deficit spending can offset private sector contractions.

Define these terms and compare and contrast them. Which is most viable in today's economic conditions.

Market economy
Mixed economy
Planned economy
Traditional economy
Participatory economics

Ok, mr "financial expert"?..LMFAO...

Hey..ok then. Why don't you explain how "global currency exchanges" work.

Let's begin with the definition of "global currency exchange"...LMAO...

Next, compare and contrast with keynesian economics and explain why keynesian stimulus is a good idea or not and how it affects GDP.

Describe the process and explain how temporary deficit spending can offset private sector contractions.

Define these terms and compare and contrast them. Which is most viable in today's economic conditions.

Market economy
Mixed economy
Planned economy
Traditional economy
Participatory economics

Ok, mr "financial expert"?..LMFAO...

You are apparently just a little too ignorant to realize that no one has exchanged foreign currency for US gold for over forty years.

You are apparently just a little too ignorant to realize that no one has exchanged foreign currency for US gold for over forty years.
I never said they did.

Now address the questions I asked you, mr financial expert. Dont try to evade.

LMAO

You're way out of your league now and just agitating for attention. I'm done with you.

I agree that "the US military will not participate in a full scale slaughtering of American citizens" and never said that it would. I said the military would not join with a small group of traitors against their own country. Nor is our military shaking in their collective boots at the thought of facing a few rag tag "militia" who can't even get off the couch while fantasizing they're equal to the liberals who fought our revolution.
Who claims that they will? That is a straw man.

When this actually does go down (as it must eventually) it wont be a single small rag tag organizations but hundreds of them all over the place.

Forum List

Back