🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

: ARMY PREPARING TO USE LETHAL FORCE AGAINST “UNARMED CIVILIANS” DURING “FULL SCALE RIOTS” IN U.S.

You didn't do well in history in your public school classes, did you?

This nation was FOUNDED by people who challenged the biggest army of the day and won independence.

That must REALLY bother you.
Not much of a historian are you. Britain was the largest naval power, France had a far more powerful army.

Irony. Infowars manufactures total bullshit about an Army manual training our troops to fire on unarmed civilians, which 2A not only guzzles with gusto, but has to shout his incredible credulousness in ALL CAPS to the world.

When I satirize his lunacy, he calls ME the loon! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You troop hating dipshits never learn.

Are you claiming the document is forged? Are you challenging it's authenticity?

The appearance of the document amidst growing unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, with the National Guard now being called in to deal with the disorder, is an ominous coincidence.
Hah hah it isn't a coincidence anywhere but on fear-mongering websites that are raking advantage of Ferguson to reel in suckers like you.

The same shit posted by infowars back in 2012

It isn't anything new, it is just being recycled as something new.

Are you claiming the document is forged? Are you challenging it's authenticity?
Did you even read g5000's post? He clearly was disputing from your source that the document "describes the deployment of a “lethal response” directed against “unarmed civilians" and he demonstrates the only two instances where they mention unarmed civilians in the document and how it conflicts with your summary.

Sheesh you guys work so hard to manufacture fear, what does it make you feel alive or something? There isn't enough shit to worry about so you have generate and spread a bunch of bullshit?

Sonny, I held a TS SC3 for 18 years. You missed the point entirely. Sober? doubtful. The point, like your head, is simple. These "contingency plans" are being written for what? Scenario war games? What the hell are the being DRAWN UP FOR?

The National Guard routinely practices "crowd control" - that's a large part of their job, skippy. The US Army is specifically barred from operation AGAINST American citizens - without authorization from the Congress of the United States. Who is going to issue the authorization?

Um, contingency plans are being written up for, wait for it, contingencies. It is how the military strategizes a whole host of inevitable futures. Why? So they can be prepared. Again, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and I for one am glad that people are thinking of the unthinkable. Let me give you one sanitized example....let's say the Korean Peninsula falls to Russian control and demonstrates an action to attack Seattle. There are people who have forethought to make assumptions in such scenarios, such as who will be allied to whom, who and what will we share with those allies, in what way will data sharing be implemented, what forces from which country could/would/should be used and in what way...organic and inorganic resources, etc.... You call it war game scenarios. Okay. Someone has to think about it, research it, and draft a contingency plan. Well, okay, so such activity also considers economic collapse, internal strife such as the current southern invasion, etc... A contingency plan is merely a document that discusses a potential situation. They are being "DRAWN UP FOR" contingencies. Nations have them, corporations have them, and my own household has them. A "what to do if" plan.... They are not actionable, per sa, but instead a basis of initial strategy and tactics. I trust you want such things.... And frankly, I have to assume you already knew the answer to your question.

Peace and Harmony,
The pointed and simple-headed, Sonny/Skippy.

Forum List

Back