🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

: ARMY PREPARING TO USE LETHAL FORCE AGAINST “UNARMED CIVILIANS” DURING “FULL SCALE RIOTS” IN U.S.

It means there would be no worthless Federal Reserve Notes in circulation, and everyone would be using US MINT Gold/Silver Eagles instead. That would be a good thing.
I am not totally convinced of that to be honest. I am no fan of the current fiat money supply but I have not heard really convincing arguments that the gold standard was a whole lot better considering the boom bust cycle was so much more volatile under it.

Either way, that was immaterial to the point I was bringing. Weather it would be better or not was not the thrust of what I was getting at.

It should be pretty obvious by now that I don't need to be an expert at anything to refute you.
Right...abandon your position and fall back when your bluff is called.
Why don't you answer the simple questions I asked you earlier? Why don't you go ahead and explain it to me instead of dodging? You were all puffed up a few minutes ago. Go ahead and educate me since your such an expert on economics...LMAO..I know why you don't...

Right...abandon your position and fall back when your bluff is called.
Why don't you answer the simple questions I asked you earlier? Why don't you go ahead and explain it to me instead of dodging? You were all puffed up a few minutes ago. Go ahead and educate me since your such an expert on economics...LMAO..I know why you don't...

I've already refuted your incredibly stupid claims about China and the gold reserve.

Some people are apparently just a little too stupid to realize that international currency exchanges are pegged to the value of the US dollar. No one has been able to exchange their currency for the gold at Fort Knox for more than forty years.

I've already refuted your incredibly stupid claims about China and the gold reserve.
No..you denied them but you haven't refuted anything.
Answer the few simple questions I posed earlier. You portray yourself as an economic expert...go ahead and school me...
You strung some unrelated words together to try to sound intelligent..now give me the definition of the terms you invented..."Global Currency Exchange"..

How does it work?
How many nations "participate"?
When was it founded?
Who founded it?

LMAO..I know you can't answer those questions..because there is no such thing as a "global currency exchange".

Like I said..you're in way over your head here.

Some people are apparently just a little too stupid to realize that international currency exchanges are pegged to the value of the US dollar. No one has been able to exchange their currency for the gold at Fort Knox for more than forty years.

No one ever said they did or could...you've introduced a red herring and created a strawman as cover to hide behind..
Quit dodging and answer the few simple questions I posed earlier...LMAO...

No one ever said they did or could...you've introduced a red herring and created a strawman as cover to hide behind..
Quit dodging and answer the few simple questions I posed earlier...LMAO...

Posting more questions really doesn't explain your statement.

A document released by the U.S. Army details preparations for “full scale riots” within the United States during which troops may be forced to engage in a “lethal response” to deal with unruly crowds of demonstrators.

The appearance of the document amidst growing unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, with the National Guard now being called in to deal with the disorder, is an ominous coincidence.

The 132-page document, titled U.S. Army Techniques Publication 3-39.33: Civil Disturbances (PDF), was written in April 2014 and recently obtained by Public Intelligence.

Unarmed? I watched one young thug shoot a gun as fast as he could pull the trigger.

If he tries that shit with the military he'll get his head blown off and so he should.

Posting more questions really doesn't explain your statement.
My statement stands.
Now..you portray yourself as an economic expert and disparaged me...Back up your talk..Don't sing it, bring it.
Give me the definition of "global currency exchange" and explain how it works...

LMAO..Just kidding..I know there is no such thing...and I can tell that those other questions I posed are way beyond your experience comprehension...I just did it to prove a point...and I did.

My statement stands.
Now..you portray yourself as an economic expert and disparaged me...Back up your talk..Don't sing it, bring it.
Give me the definition of "global currency exchange" and explain how it works...

LMAO..Just kidding..I know there is no such thing...and I can tell that those other questions I posed are way beyond your experience comprehension...I just did it to prove a point...and I did.

Your statement about China being in possession of the gold reserve stands? Really? Based on what?

Your statement about China being in possession of the gold reserve stands? Really? Based on what?
I never said they definitely did. I said it was a theory...now...can you answer the simple questions I posed earlier or is evasion and dodging your best/only response?

Tell me. How much gold is in fort knox?

Prove it.

I never said they definitely did. I said it was a theory...now...can you answer the simple questions I posed earlier or is evasion and dodging your best/only response?

Tell me. How much gold is in fort knox?

Prove it.
Oh I see, it's just a theory now. How can you tell the difference between your theories and actual facts?

Oh I see, it's just a theory now. How can you tell the difference between your theories and actual facts?
Because I originally posited it as a theory, never a fact. I see you have too much ego invested in this to actually admit you don't know what you're talking about. It's ok..Insecure people need their comfortable lies.

Define "global Currency Exchange" and describe how "it" works.

Answer the simple questions I posed earlier. You're the expert. o_O

How much gold is in fort knox?
Prove it.

Big Brother is preparing for mass civil unrest. Has been for awhile. A breakdown is coming. When the Freebies run out, the Entitlement savages aren't gonna like it. They'll take to the streets and burn it all down.

It really doesn't take much for humans to become wild savages. Just look at this incident and Hurricane Katrina. People are just animals in the end. I suggest people get prepared to protect themselves and their loved ones. But would our Soldiers actually kill fellow American Citizens? Would they follow those orders? Maybe? I might even say it's likely.

Also keep in mind, preparing for the breakdown doesn't mean just protecting yourself and your family against the savages. You'll likely have to protect yourself against the Government as well. Think FEMA Camps are just a paranoid delusion? Well, i would think again. When they come to your home to force you into one, what are you going to do?

Because I originally posited it as a theory, never a fact. I see you have too much ego invested in this to actually admit you don't know what you're talking about. It's ok..Insecure people need their comfortable lies.

Define "global Currency Exchange" and describe how "it" works.

Answer the simple questions I posed earlier. You're the expert. o_O

How much gold is in fort knox?
Prove it.
Again, I don't need to be an expert about anything to refute your superficial generic characterizations.

Big Brother is preparing for mass civil unrest. Has been for awhile. A breakdown is coming. When the Freebies run out, the Entitlement savages aren't gonna like it. They'll take to the streets and burn it all down.

It really doesn't take much for humans to become wild savages. Just look at this incident and Hurricane Katrina. People are just animals in the end. I suggest people get prepared to protect themselves and their loved ones. But would our Soldiers actually kill fellow American Citizens? Would they follow those orders? Maybe? I might even say it's likely.
He's watching.

Who claims that they will? That is a straw man.

When this actually does go down (as it must eventually) it wont be a single small rag tag organizations but hundreds of them all over the place.

Wow. Hundreds, huh?

Against the biggest and best equipped military our planet has ever seen?

'Hundreds, all over the place' are gonna take down a $700 BILLION DOLLAR military?

Be sure and let us know it happens cuz I doubt it will make the evening news, except on the $arah Palin channel.

:D

Forum List

Back