Arnold Schwarzenegger: climate change is not science fiction

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Arnold Schwarzenegger climate change is not science fiction Environment The Guardian
I guess he was the governor of California for too long since he believes that climate change is real. Well, maybe it's real in California but it is obviously not real in all other places in the world. The climate actually becomes more cold everywhere and there is no serious researches confirming that carbon dioxide emission has any impact on it. Arnie should probably go back to the movie industry, he is not very good with science.

Global Warming is proven fact, the vast majority of scientists agree it is real and getting worse. The science has been settled for the past 15 years.

It is real and threatens the very existence of human kind as well as tens of thousands of other species.

There is no debate. Global Warming is real.

Global Warming is proven fact, the vast majority of scientists agree it is real and getting worse. The science has been settled for the past 15 years.

It is real and threatens the very existence of human kind as well as tens of thousands of other species.

Do you have any proofs that global warming is real? Any links to the researches? Cause I always see people saying that climate change exists as if it's self-evident. Though there are many researches proving the opposite.

Do you have any proofs that global warming is real? Any links to the researches? Cause I always see people saying that climate change exists as if it's self-evident. Though there are many researches proving the opposite.

Of course there is a mountain of proof.

Get in your car and drive to a local university, you know where the smart people work. The PH.D's.

They'll spell it out for you. Of course you have to be looking for facts, rather than what some radio host tells you.

The science on Global Warming has been settled for 15 years. There is no debate. Global Warming is real and accelerating.

Forum List

Back