Arpaio GUILTY of targeting Latinos

I guess the Federal Judge has a point. Since the Federal Government passed a Law to make it Illegal for a Local Sheriff's Department to do a job that the Federal Government, fails to do to this day, we should all take comfort in knowing that it's all okay. ;) The DNC gets extra votes, the Elite get their Landscaping, their house cleaning, their kids watched for pennies on the dollar. All that added bullshit that gets dumped on the rest of us, well, I guess we are just blinded by our own prejudices. Nothing like paying a Fed to not only not do his or her job, but stop you from doing yours. It's a pretty cool spin on Catch-22. Lets take away the power of the people to preserve what's in their own interest, transfer the authority, jurisdiction, and responsibility over to the Federal Government, punch in, not do anything, say we did, and demonize Anyone that makes us look bad. ;) Pretty good scam. Not like there is a real Immigration problem in Arizona. ;) Hey let's reinvent Stupid. :):):) Did you have a Happy Cinco De Mayo??? It's Really big in NYC ;)

Hey, you forgot about the fence.

BTW, what the hell ever happened with the fence?:razz:

The fence is a joke watch the video on the following link they literally walk under it;

'We're being inundated'

In fact the whole secure the border thing is nothing more than a ruse being played out on America. The simple fact is border security is an obstacle not a deterrent the only thing that will stop illegal immigration is a strong deterrent.

why are conservatives targeting people? WHY?!!! :mad:

The question should be, "why are all illegals NOT aggressively targeted by our government?" The next question should be, "why is our government targeting law abiding groups, like the Tea Party"?

Any one with half a brain knows the answers...

Can you give any examples of any tparty members being arrested for suspicion or charged with any crime?

Some of them may be monitored by homeland security but deservedly so.

Where's the beef?

So let me get this straight.

Conservatives get mad when the government singles them out for targeting (IRS-gate) but aren't upset when the government singles others out for targeting (Latinos/immigration).

Amirite?

Do we have a large influx of illegal conservatives in the country or trying to illegally cross the border? There is more than a minor difference between that and being targeted for extra attention by the I.R.S. for what seems to be purely political reasons while applying for tax exempt status.

The appendix of the inspector general’s report — which was requested by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and has yet to be publicly released — chronicles the extent to which the IRS’s exempt organizations division kept redefining what sort of “social welfare” groups it should single out for extra attention since the 2010 Supreme Court ruling Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission. That decision allowed corporations and labor unions to raise and spend unlimited sums on elections as well as register for tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(4) of the tax code, as long as their “primary purpose” was not targeting electoral candidates.

The number of political groups applying for tax-exempt status more than doubled in the wake of the Citizens United ruling, forcing agency officials to make a slew of determinations despite uncertainty about the category’s ambiguous definition.

How Citizens United Came Back to Bite

Since Citizens United, 501(c)(4) applications skyrocketed

So there was an influx of these groups in the wake of Citizen's United trying to hide campaign donations. An influx of brown people...target. Influx of groups claiming tax exempt status...don't target. Got it.

The question should be, "why are all illegals NOT aggressively targeted by our government?" The next question should be, "why is our government targeting law abiding groups, like the Tea Party"?

Can you give any examples of any tparty members being arrested for suspicion or charged with any crime?

Some of them may be monitored by homeland security but deservedly so.

Where's the beef?

Sheeeet...they weren't even denied their tax exempt status for pity sake. Only a Democratic group was.

So the conservative consensus is,

Arpaio profiling good, IRS profiling bad?

lol. classic conservative hypocrisy.

its different. It just somehow is :rolleyes: . :doubt:

Another lefty who pretends not to see the difference.
Liberals....throwing their integrity under the bus for the messiah. Kinda like a muslim suicide bomber taking one for allah.

Ohmahgawd! The sheriff's doing what he was elected to do! Hang him.

Another stupid judge issues a ridiculous ruling - that has little force - and the Redneck Liberals go gaga.

Hilarious :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I would think an Arizona Driver's license is enough proof that they are legal since it is very difficult to create a fake ID. There should be no reason to detain them after they run their plates, ID and registration through their computers in their patrol cars.

The problem we had here in Arizona is that they didn't care that so many illegals came across the border for years until a law passed that employers would get fined if they hired them. That is when Arpaio got into his crusade to deport them. Police here all have bad attitudes and they profile everyone they come in contact with and they are known for police brutality.

There are so many people that fear Arpaio in his own administration that I can't wait for the day he finally resigns and the truth comes out of all the corruption that Arpaio has done for years and gotten away with it.

He's been elected for an unprecedented FIVE consecutive four year terms.
Sounds to me like the people approve of the job he is doing.

Last edited:
I would think an Arizona Driver's license is enough proof that they are legal since it is very difficult to create a fake ID. There should be no reason to detain them after they run their plates, ID and registration through their computers in their patrol cars.

The problem we had here in Arizona is that they didn't care that so many illegals came across the border for years until a law passed that employers would get fined if they hired them. That is when Arpaio got into his crusade to deport them. Police here all have bad attitudes and they profile everyone they come in contact with and they are known for police brutality.

There are so many people that fear Arpaio in his own administration that I can't wait for the day he finally resigns and the truth comes out of all the corruption that Arpaio has done for years and gotten away with it.

Look at Sanford of SC. The bible thumpers elected a fornicator.:razz:

actually they looked beyond personal issues and elected the best candidate.

Except..they are not law abiding.

That's not exactly their fault either. The IRS has been breaking the law for 50 years buy allowing mostly political groups to form 501c s.

That..hopefully will get rectified.

Yep.

There's a word for it.

Hypocrisy.

Boehner wanted to know who is going to prison, looks like sherriff Joe should be the one.

Joe would have to be TRIED for something FIRST, don't ya think?
funny you don't think ANYONE from this administration should go to jail, just some law enforcement officer in a state..

Boehner wanted to know who is going to prison, looks like sherriff Joe should be the one.

funny you don't think ANYONE from this administration should go to jail, just some law enforcement officer in a state..

Funny how you support Joe's profiling..but get all upset over the IRS' profiling.

Funnier still is how one ruined people's lives and one was inconvenience.

Funny how you support Joe's profiling..but get all upset over the IRS' profiling.

you know the thing with you people.. people CAN'T even comment on something without you accusing them of SUPPORTING it and them

she said he would go to JAIL, he hasn't been TRIED for anything in a COURT OF LAW

Except..they are not law abiding.

That's not exactly their fault either. The IRS has been breaking the law for 50 years buy allowing mostly political groups to form 501c s.

That..hopefully will get rectified.

Tax avoidance is legal. Tax evasion is illegal.

I hope the rightwing outrage about 501c's results in congress rewriting the regulations that the IRS took the LIBERTY to change without congress' approval in 1959.

you know the thing with you people.. people CAN'T even comment on something without you accusing them of SUPPORTING it and them

she said he would go to JAIL, he hasn't been TRIED for anything in a COURT OF LAW

Boehner said people were going to jail too.

Where is your outrage, hun?

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back