Arpaio GUILTY of targeting Latinos

So let me get this straight.

Conservatives get mad when the government singles them out for targeting (IRS-gate) but aren't upset when the government singles others out for targeting (Latinos/immigration).

Amirite?

no..

Yes he is.:cool:
You are a fucking tard

Is this why you let murderers rapists and pedophiles out of jail, because its descrimination to lock them up?

Last edited:

Arpaio Guilty as charged!

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office was accused of targeting Latino drivers based on their race.

"Critics of Arpaio's immigration enforcement efforts, many of whom have for years accused the Sheriff's Office of discriminating against Latinos, said they felt vindicated by the ruling.

"It seems like what we have always known, that racial profiling was being done was brought out by Judge Snow, now I think we all need to look at the remedies," said Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, a longtime critic of the sheriff's immigration policies.

"In my mind, people have been very abused in our communities," she said. We knew racial profiling was taking place and it was very hard to prove it.""
Activist judge making a stupid decision, right up a libtards ally. Go sheriff Joe.

Conservatives get mad when the government singles them out for targeting (IRS-gate) but aren't upset when the government singles others out for targeting (Latinos/immigration).

Amirite?

Do we have a large influx of illegal conservatives in the country or trying to illegally cross the border? There is more than a minor difference between that and being targeted for extra attention by the I.R.S. for what seems to be purely political reasons while applying for tax exempt status.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office was accused of targeting Latino drivers based on their race.

"Critics of Arpaio's immigration enforcement efforts, many of whom have for years accused the Sheriff's Office of discriminating against Latinos, said they felt vindicated by the ruling.

"It seems like what we have always known, that racial profiling was being done was brought out by Judge Snow, now I think we all need to look at the remedies," said Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, a longtime critic of the sheriff's immigration policies.

"In my mind, people have been very abused in our communities," she said. We knew racial profiling was taking place and it was very hard to prove it.""
Activist judge making a stupid decision, right up a libtards ally. Go sheriff Joe.

It will never come close to corporations are people.

Talk to ANY cop off the record and they racially profile as a NECESSITY, because it's efficient and SUCCESSFUL.

I have a cop-friend who works in Maywood area of the city. He racial profiles WHITES. If a white boy regardless of car is in the area, they are immediately pulled over and searched for drugs. 10 out of 10 times they find drugs!

I have other cop friends that see the white boy with a long hair and beard, bam pull them over, because their is drugs in the car.

The biggest leftist hinderance on law enforcement is that cops SHOULDN'T racially profile, yet it's the most effective and NECESSARY way to fight crime!

Wow that's great! Pull anyone who looks like they may be guilty over and search their car, you are bound to find something. After all it is a necessity because cops can't do their job with stupid probable cause getting in their way. Oh wait...probable cause now is looking a certain way or being in a certain place. Awesome, that's the American way! Like you say, 10 out of 10 times who they target is guilty, they have never pulled over someone who isn't. No brainer, anyone who looks like they may be guilty shall be searched! The police always know who is guilty, they shouldn't be bound by stupid legalities. Free reign for the police and our crime problems are solved! No rights for the guilty looking ones. :cuckoo: The land of the free!

Last edited:

It will never come close to corporations are people.
Wow one ruling against liberals and they cant let it go.
If unions can why not business?

Amirite?

Is this a joke?
I wasnt aware it was illegal to be conservative

I didn't realize it was illegal to be a Mexican.

Why do you hate The Constitution?

Amirite?

Is this a joke?
I wasnt aware it was illegal to be conservative

I didn't realize it was illegal to be a Mexican.

Its not if youre here legally

Obviously you didn’t read the ruling.

Much if the evidence came from the testimony of sheriff deputies themselves, those instructed to do the racial profiling.

From the ruling:

Most of the MCSO administrators and deputies who testified acknowledged that
immigration enforcement was at least a primary purpose—if not the primary purpose—of
such operations. Insofar as any MCSO officers testified that there was no particular
purpose associated with the large scale saturation patrols at issue other than general law
enforcement, their testimony is outweighed by substantial, if not overwhelming, evidence
to the contrary.34

The evidence demonstrates that the MCSO specifically equated being a Hispanic
or Mexican (as opposed to Caucasian or African-American) day laborer with being an
unauthorized alien.

So making a ruling based on the evidence and facts is considered ‘activist.’

As an aside, Judge Snow was a GWB appointee.

Amirite?

Do we have a large influx of illegal conservatives in the country or trying to illegally cross the border? There is more than a minor difference between that and being targeted for extra attention by the I.R.S. for what seems to be purely political reasons while applying for tax exempt status.

501(c)s aren't supposed to be political, or at least mainly political. Yet all these Tea Party groups were filing as 501(c)s. Also, prior to the Tea Party, groups that claimed that it was unconstitutional for the government to collect income taxes, the 16th Amendment was illegally passed, etc., that filed as tax-exempt non-profits often used the name "Patriots" in their title. It's not a stretch that they might also use the term "Tea Party," and many Tea Party groups also used the word "Patriots" in their title.

See how easy it is to rationalize government power? Just like you're doing for Latinos. When the broad and discriminatory application of government power happens to others, people rationalize it away. But when the broad and discriminatory application of government power happens to you, those same people - unsurprisingly - protest it as being unjust and unfair.

Obviously you didn’t read the ruling.

Much if the evidence came from the testimony of sheriff deputies themselves, those instructed to do the racial profiling.

From the ruling:

Most of the MCSO administrators and deputies who testified acknowledged that
immigration enforcement was at least a primary purpose—if not the primary purpose—of
such operations. Insofar as any MCSO officers testified that there was no particular
purpose associated with the large scale saturation patrols at issue other than general law
enforcement, their testimony is outweighed by substantial, if not overwhelming, evidence
to the contrary.34

The evidence demonstrates that the MCSO specifically equated being a Hispanic
or Mexican (as opposed to Caucasian or African-American) day laborer with being an
unauthorized alien.

So making a ruling based on the evidence and facts is considered ‘activist.’

As an aside, Judge Snow was a GWB appointee.

Earl warren was a republican and he sucked balls too.
I think we should have 40 year appeal. Libersls love those

Forum List

Back