Arpaio GUILTY of targeting Latinos

in which he has only ever donated to the DNC. See what bi-partisanship gets ya?

You should note that above the other poster is claiming that Obama PUT the people in the IRS who did whatever wrong was supposedly done.

Is that poster correct, or full of shit?

His partisan hacks, liberals, are all throughout government. He doesn't have to place them there personally. They are loyal to the cause and will abuse their power to attack their opposition.

Or are you trying to argue that Republicans, including a Bush appointee, are the ones deliberately targeting Tea Party groups?
Well, the GOP Establishment hates the Teabag Brotherhood and did not want them affecting the ensuing primaries, so what better way to cripple their fund raising than through the IRS? You have to remember that Issa admitted that what the IRS was doing was well known to him and his ilk, yet he waited until after the primaries were settled to report it!!!!!!!

"I knew what was approximately in it when we made the allegations about a year ago. This is one of those things where it's been, in a sense, an open secret, but you don't accuse the IRS until you've had a nonpartisan, deep look. That's what the IG has done."
- Darrell Issa

So let me get this straight.

Conservatives get mad when the government singles them out for targeting (IRS-gate) but aren't upset when the government singles others out for targeting (Latinos/immigration).

Amirite?

Arpaio GUILTY of targeting Latinos

Obama has been out to get Joe since he came to office , cause Joe does not give rats ass about Obama and his bullshit policies, wish there more like Joe , then the Country would not be such a shit hole .............

Plus, Sheriff Joe is a birfer, and Obama doesn't want The Truth to get out.

Arpaio Guilty as charged!

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office was accused of targeting Latino drivers based on their race.

"Critics of Arpaio's immigration enforcement efforts, many of whom have for years accused the Sheriff's Office of discriminating against Latinos, said they felt vindicated by the ruling.

"It seems like what we have always known, that racial profiling was being done was brought out by Judge Snow, now I think we all need to look at the remedies," said Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, a longtime critic of the sheriff's immigration policies.

"In my mind, people have been very abused in our communities," she said. We knew racial profiling was taking place and it was very hard to prove it.""

Talk to ANY cop off the record and they racially profile as a NECESSITY, because it's efficient and SUCCESSFUL.

I have a cop-friend who works in Maywood area of the city. He racial profiles WHITES. If a white boy regardless of car is in the area, they are immediately pulled over and searched for drugs. 10 out of 10 times they find drugs!

I have other cop friends that see the white boy with a long hair and beard, bam pull them over, because their is drugs in the car.

The biggest leftist hinderance on law enforcement is that cops SHOULDN'T racially profile, yet it's the most effective and NECESSARY way to fight crime!

when did latino become a race? when did mexican become a race? when did hispanic become a race?

answer: they aren't and never were.

So the conservative consensus is,

Arpaio profiling good, IRS profiling bad?

lol. classic conservative hypocrisy.

boy oh boy, you people will use anything to justify what Obama is doing..

THIS is a local matter and about immigration and illegal immigrants... not Obama using HIS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT targeting the LEGAL citizens of this country

Obama didn't do anything we know of.

Arpaio is targeting legal American citizens too.

What happens when they discover that the Latinos are legal?

The left or at least most of it does not want the border secured the federal Government does not want to enforce immigration laws already on the books and they don't want the states to do it or secure their border on their own. Yet one more example of what seems to be the federal Government motto if it's fucked up don't fix it.

I would think an Arizona Driver's license is enough proof that they are legal since it is very difficult to create a fake ID. There should be no reason to detain them after they run their plates, ID and registration through their computers in their patrol cars.

The problem we had here in Arizona is that they didn't care that so many illegals came across the border for years until a law passed that employers would get fined if they hired them. That is when Arpaio got into his crusade to deport them. Police here all have bad attitudes and they profile everyone they come in contact with and they are known for police brutality.

There are so many people that fear Arpaio in his own administration that I can't wait for the day he finally resigns and the truth comes out of all the corruption that Arpaio has done for years and gotten away with it.

And yet...he is re-elected every time. If he were that bad, he would long since have lost!

THIS is a local matter and about immigration and illegal immigrants... not Obama using HIS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT targeting the LEGAL citizens of this country

Pull them over and if they're legal=let them go.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office was accused of targeting Latino drivers based on their race.

"Critics of Arpaio's immigration enforcement efforts, many of whom have for years accused the Sheriff's Office of discriminating against Latinos, said they felt vindicated by the ruling.

"It seems like what we have always known, that racial profiling was being done was brought out by Judge Snow, now I think we all need to look at the remedies," said Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, a longtime critic of the sheriff's immigration policies.

"In my mind, people have been very abused in our communities," she said. We knew racial profiling was taking place and it was very hard to prove it.""

Talk to ANY cop off the record and they racially profile as a NECESSITY, because it's efficient and SUCCESSFUL.

I have a cop-friend who works in Maywood area of the city. He racial profiles WHITES. If a white boy regardless of car is in the area, they are immediately pulled over and searched for drugs. 10 out of 10 times they find drugs!

I have other cop friends that see the white boy with a long hair and beard, bam pull them over, because their is drugs in the car.

The biggest leftist hinderance on law enforcement is that cops SHOULDN'T racially profile, yet it's the most effective and NECESSARY way to fight crime!

I remember a time where the cops would kick in your door if they thought you were smoking a joint.

Wait, they are doing it again. Conservatives are fascists.

I remember a time where the cops would kick in your door if they thought you were smoking a joint.

Wait, they are doing it again. Conservatives are fascists.

:clap2:

They give them a taco bell coupon.:razz:

I would think an Arizona Driver's license is enough proof that they are legal since it is very difficult to create a fake ID. There should be no reason to detain them after they run their plates, ID and registration through their computers in their patrol cars.

The problem we had here in Arizona is that they didn't care that so many illegals came across the border for years until a law passed that employers would get fined if they hired them. That is when Arpaio got into his crusade to deport them. Police here all have bad attitudes and they profile everyone they come in contact with and they are known for police brutality.

There are so many people that fear Arpaio in his own administration that I can't wait for the day he finally resigns and the truth comes out of all the corruption that Arpaio has done for years and gotten away with it.

And yet...he is re-elected every time. If he were that bad, he would long since have lost!

Well, if you look at our country's elections, most people tend to vote against their own interests.

Conservatives get mad when the government singles them out for targeting (IRS-gate) but aren't upset when the government singles others out for targeting (Latinos/immigration).

Amirite?

no..

Amirite?

Is this a joke?
I wasnt aware it was illegal to be conservative

Forum List

Back