Arpaio GUILTY of targeting Latinos

In all of these posts, I haven't seen one link to a WRITTEN directive from the sheriff's office to profile anybody!

Where do they come to this conclusion?

Show me proof - if you can. :(

Have not seen any written directives from obama, either, to profile right wingers.

That's because Obama wants to give the American people the false assumption that he knows nothing about what the DHS, the Justice Department, or the IRS is doing? If he doesn't know what is going on, what is he doing being the chief executive? The buck always starts and stops under his direction.

That's funny. People of your ilk impeached a president for much less.

What a double standard.

really? show us when Sanford lied under oath.

HaHa, Sanford left his office and nobody knew where he was. He walked away for some Bimbo and told nobody anything...

yeah and? how about all them Democrat legislators (not ONE but ALL OF THEM) left their STATE and constituents and hid out for days...they were cheered by you on the left

really? show us when Sanford lied under oath.

HaHa, Sanford left his office and nobody knew where he was. He walked away for some Bimbo and told nobody anything...

yeah and? how about all them Democrat legislators (not ONE but ALL OF THEM) left their STATE and constituents and hid out for days...they were cheered by you on the left

My favorite is Newt Gingrich who cheated and dumped his wife who was suffering from cancer.

No, it's ok for a Republican Sheriff to target illegals and send them back..Since they are not legal in the first place, they can't vote.

The problem is that they are harassing legal Hispanics in droves, hence the class action suit.

That's because white Americans aren't the ones sneaking across the border. If you want fairness, take a plane ride anywhere in the US. There you will see TSA agents targeting old white Americans because they don't want to be seen as profilers, all the while letting the guy with the turban pass through security unchallenged.

True. Us grannies need to start a class action suit of our own. They can tell by using the hand held wand that only the location of the joint replacement beeps. But they still do a full body pat down.

In all of these posts, I haven't seen one link to a WRITTEN directive from the sheriff's office to profile anybody!

Where do they come to this conclusion?

Show me proof - if you can. :(

Have not seen any written directives from obama, either, to profile right wingers.

That's because Obama wants to give the American people the false assumption that he knows nothing about what the DHS, the Justice Department, or the IRS is doing? If he doesn't know what is going on, what is he doing being the chief executive? The buck always starts and stops under his direction.

Of course he doesn't know. He's been too busy playing golf and having beer summits. But he is STILL the responsible party because he is their Chief Executive.

He's been elected for an unprecedented FIVE consecutive four year terms.
Sounds to me like the people approve of the job he is doing.

Look at Sanford of SC. The bible thumpers elected a fornicator.:razz:

What the fuck does SC have to do with Sheriff Joe?
But if you want to go off topic....lib dumb fucks elected a community organizer moron from chicago. And an adulterer from arkansas.
So whats you point?

Perhaps that they are anencephalic.

That's funny. People of your ilk impeached a president for much less.

What a double standard.

REALLY? Lying and obstruction of JUSTICE is much less than a affair?

is that what people of " your ilk" really think?

wow wow wow

Sanford lied his ass off. They never convicted clinton for obstruction of justice.

Sanford also misappropriated state funds and tried to lie his way out of it.

Ask his ex wife.

At least Clinton did not divorce his wife.

Bullshit. Clinton was DISBARRED for obstruction of justice! His and Hillary's marriage has been a sham for about twenty years.

The problem is that they are harassing legal Hispanics in droves, hence the class action suit.

That's because white Americans aren't the ones sneaking across the border. If you want fairness, take a plane ride anywhere in the US. There you will see TSA agents targeting old white Americans because they don't want to be seen as profilers, all the while letting the guy with the turban pass through security unchallenged.

True. Us grannies need to start a class action suit of our own. They can tell by using the hand held wand that only the location of the joint replacement beeps. But they still do a full body pat down.

And people wonder why I flatly refuse to fly. I'd rather hitch-hike.

And people wonder why I flatly refuse to fly. I'd rather hitch-hike.

I hate flying too, but work caused me to have to fly and be pawed by dumbasses. One TSA agent said I looked too fit to be as old as I looked, and they were starting to wonder if I was in disguise. Hunting, fishing, hiking, weight lifting, and cycling keep me fit, but old people aren't supposed to look fit? Come on. Makes me want to move to Arizona and live near Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

REALLY? Lying and obstruction of JUSTICE is much less than a affair?

is that what people of " your ilk" really think?

wow wow wow

Sanford lied his ass off. They never convicted clinton for obstruction of justice.

Ask his ex wife.

Bullshit. Clinton was DISBARRED for obstruction of justice! His and Hillary's marriage has been a sham for about twenty years.

So what, he's rich enough not to be a lawyer. Everyone hates lawyers anyway.

How do you know about his marriage? Have you been hiding under their bed?:eusa_hand:

Ask his ex wife.

So what, he's rich enough not to be a lawyer. Everyone hates lawyers anyway.

How do you know about his marriage? Have you been hiding under their bed?:eusa_hand:

Have you seen his wife?:puke:

Look at Sanford of SC. The bible thumpers elected a fornicator.:razz:

What the fuck does SC have to do with Sheriff Joe?
But if you want to go off topic....lib dumb fucks elected a community organizer moron from chicago. And an adulterer from arkansas.
So whats you point?

Perhaps that they are anencephalic.

Uhhhhhh......really?
https://www.google.com/search?q=ane...hM5O88wShxIDADg&ved=0CDwQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=799

The area in which Arpaio was "targeting" hispanics is mostly hispanic so there isn't a whole lot of ethnic lawbreakers to choose from. What hispanic activists want is for hispanics not get tickets at all. Profile them based on ethnic identity and stop enforcing the law.

his county is something like 30-35% Hispanic.....do some research Katz....

Maricopa County QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

in which he has only ever donated to the DNC. See what bi-partisanship gets ya?

You should note that above the other poster is claiming that Obama PUT the people in the IRS who did whatever wrong was supposedly done.

Is that poster correct, or full of shit?
You have to understand these mindless drones are not capable of thinking for themselves. Their MessiahRushie told them that Obama appointed everybody in the IRS because they all think like him and do not need to be told to harass CON$. :cuckoo: So it does not matter that not one person involved in the IRS scandal was hired by Obama, they were all hired to do Obama's bidding without even being told to do it. :cuckoo:

May 15, 1013
RUSH: Every Obama appointee and every Obama career person in these positions is from the same mold as Obama. They are there to wage war against their enemies... The IRS, that's a plum spot to engage in partisan political warfare against the enemies of whatever you want to call it... All he has to do is what he did: Put like-minded people in these positions.

RUSH: The IRS was doing exactly what they wanted 'em to do. So on what grounds does somebody there get fired?
They were simply following orders -- and if no direct orders were given, they didn't have to be given. The people who were hired are already motivated, are already activated to behave in this manner. That's why they're hired! They're hired because they don't need to be told. They're hired because they already qualify. They don't need instruction in hating conservatism. They don't need to be told how to thwart 527s and 501(c)(3)s and (4)s. They don't have to be told how to harass. They don't have to be told how to bully.
They don't have to be told how to stonewall. They don't have to be told how to deny applications. They're perfectly capable of it on their own. That's why they're in their positions in the first place.*

Ed why dont you just come out and admit it....you are the biggest "Ditto-Head" this forum has ever seen.....do you have a poster of Rush hanging in your Room?....

Arpaio Guilty as charged!

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office was accused of targeting Latino drivers based on their race.

"Critics of Arpaio's immigration enforcement efforts, many of whom have for years accused the Sheriff's Office of discriminating against Latinos, said they felt vindicated by the ruling.

"It seems like what we have always known, that racial profiling was being done was brought out by Judge Snow, now I think we all need to look at the remedies," said Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, a longtime critic of the sheriff's immigration policies.

"In my mind, people have been very abused in our communities," she said. We knew racial profiling was taking place and it was very hard to prove it.""

Talk to ANY cop off the record and they racially profile as a NECESSITY, because it's efficient and SUCCESSFUL.

I have a cop-friend who works in Maywood area of the city. He racial profiles WHITES. If a white boy regardless of car is in the area, they are immediately pulled over and searched for drugs. 10 out of 10 times they find drugs!

I have other cop friends that see the white boy with a long hair and beard, bam pull them over, because their is drugs in the car.

The biggest leftist hinderance on law enforcement is that cops SHOULDN'T racially profile, yet it's the most effective and NECESSARY way to fight crime!

I remember a time where the cops would kick in your door if they thought you were smoking a joint.

Wait, they are doing it again. Conservatives are fascists.

been to California lately?.....the Democrats must be Fascist too....

Talk to ANY cop off the record and they racially profile as a NECESSITY, because it's efficient and SUCCESSFUL.

I have a cop-friend who works in Maywood area of the city. He racial profiles WHITES. If a white boy regardless of car is in the area, they are immediately pulled over and searched for drugs. 10 out of 10 times they find drugs!

I have other cop friends that see the white boy with a long hair and beard, bam pull them over, because their is drugs in the car.

The biggest leftist hinderance on law enforcement is that cops SHOULDN'T racially profile, yet it's the most effective and NECESSARY way to fight crime!

Wow that's great! Pull anyone who looks like they may be guilty over and search their car, you are bound to find something. After all it is a necessity because cops can't do their job with stupid probable cause getting in their way. Oh wait...probable cause now is looking a certain way or being in a certain place. Awesome, that's the American way! Like you say, 10 out of 10 times who they target is guilty, they have never pulled over someone who isn't. No brainer, anyone who looks like they may be guilty shall be searched! The police always know who is guilty, they shouldn't be bound by stupid legalities. Free reign for the police and our crime problems are solved! No rights for the guilty looking ones. :cuckoo: The land of the free!

So, how bad must it get before we start enforcing out immigration law? You know, if our government would actually do it's job, maybe the states wouldn't have to resort to such extreme measures to enforce the law.

and that is what it boils down too.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back