Arpaio GUILTY of targeting Latinos

Funny how you support Joe's profiling..but get all upset over the IRS' profiling.

Funnier still is how one ruined people's lives and one was inconvenience.

you know the thing with you people.. people CAN'T even comment on something without you accusing them of SUPPORTING it and them

she said he would go to JAIL, he hasn't been TRIED for anything in a COURT OF LAW

Boehner said people were going to jail too.

Where is your outrage, hun?

:eusa_angel:

waiting for you libs to show some and at least call FOR SOMEONE from this administration to go to jail.., but you save that for state law enforcement officers only we see

Funny how you support Joe's profiling..but get all upset over the IRS' profiling.

Funnier still is how one ruined people's lives and one was inconvenience.

you know the thing with you people.. people CAN'T even comment on something without you accusing them of SUPPORTING it and them

she said he would go to JAIL, he hasn't been TRIED for anything in a COURT OF LAW

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Look at Sanford of SC. The bible thumpers elected a fornicator.:razz:

actually they looked beyond personal issues and elected the best candidate.

That's funny. People of your ilk impeached a president for much less.

What a double standard.

REALLY? Lying and obstruction of JUSTICE is much less than a affair?

is that what people of " your ilk" really think?

wow wow wow

Last edited:
Are you saying it's OK for a Republican Sheriff to target a group of Americans that vote for Democrats 71% of the time?

No, it's ok for a Republican Sheriff to target illegals and send them back..Since they are not legal in the first place, they can't vote.

The problem is that they are harassing legal Hispanics in droves, hence the class action suit.

Four people is not droves.
The Judge made it into a class action suit. This should be illegal for a Judge to do this.

actually they looked beyond personal issues and elected the best candidate.

What a double standard.

wow wow wow

Sanford lied his ass off. They never convicted clinton for obstruction of justice.

Sanford also misappropriated state funds and tried to lie his way out of it.

Ask his ex wife.

At least Clinton did not divorce his wife.

What a double standard.

wow wow wow

Sanford lied his ass off. They never convicted clinton for obstruction of justice.

Ask his ex wife.

clinton was not impeached for sex, he was impeached for lying under oath. Hillary did not divorce him for political reasons.

What a double standard.

wow wow wow

Ask his ex wife.

well, you take his ex-wife's word about that..

And Clinton didn't divorce Hillary, no he just USED her on National t.v looking like a sad whipped human (after finding out billy was getting blow jobs from someone the same age as their daughter) and lying his ass to the AMERCIAN PEOPLE HOW, he didn't have sex with THAT WOMAN..
You must see that as HONOR in a person, but he damn sure didn't get a divorce..

good grief..:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

waiting for you libs to show some and at least call FOR SOMEONE from this administration to go to jail.., but you save that for state law enforcement officers only we see

I guess you're right, someone should go to jail but I think you're 'targeting' the wrong group. Stop and think about it, congress forgot their oversight role when they allowed the IRS to change, willy-nilly, the regulations covering tax-exempt status in 1959.

Maybe we should dig Sam Rayburn up then rebury him in a federal prison or-----or maybe we should just throw Boehner in the hoosegow for incompetence. Boehner's been Speaker since 2006 and apparently was unaware that the IRS had gone rogue on tax-exempt status, dating all the way back to 1959.

I'm not sure why you think the Obama administration wrote the regulations for the IRS in 1959 but-----but I'm not suprised, making stuff up is the way Republicans roll.

In all of these posts, I haven't seen one link to a WRITTEN directive from the sheriff's office to profile anybody!

Where do they come to this conclusion?

Show me proof - if you can. :(

Are you saying it's OK for a Republican Sheriff to target a group of Americans that vote for Democrats 71% of the time?

No, it's ok for a Republican Sheriff to target illegals and send them back..Since they are not legal in the first place, they can't vote.

The problem is that they are harassing legal Hispanics in droves, hence the class action suit.

That's because white Americans aren't the ones sneaking across the border. If you want fairness, take a plane ride anywhere in the US. There you will see TSA agents targeting old white Americans because they don't want to be seen as profilers, all the while letting the guy with the turban pass through security unchallenged.

In all of these posts, I haven't seen one link to a WRITTEN directive from the sheriff's office to profile anybody!

Have not seen any written directives from obama, either, to profile right wingers.

What a double standard.

really? show us when Sanford lied under oath.

You must be a christian to think like that. A lie is a lie under oath or not.

It has nothing to do with being Christian or not. There is a legal difference between lying under oath and just lying. If they were equal, Obama would have been impeached years ago.

Have not seen any written directives from obama, either, to profile right wingers.

he would never put it in writing. neither would the sheriff. But guilt or innocence will eventually be determined on both of them.

glad to help :) :

Judge: Discrimination at Arpaio's Office Came From the "Top Down"
Phoenix - A federal judge ruled on Friday that Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio engaged in racial profiling of Latinos, violating their constitutional rights in his crackdown on illegal immigration.
IOW's- the people were "targeted"

I would think an Arizona Driver's license is enough proof that they are legal since it is very difficult to create a fake ID. There should be no reason to detain them after they run their plates, ID and registration through their computers in their patrol cars.

The problem we had here in Arizona is that they didn't care that so many illegals came across the border for years until a law passed that employers would get fined if they hired them. That is when Arpaio got into his crusade to deport them. Police here all have bad attitudes and they profile everyone they come in contact with and they are known for police brutality.

There are so many people that fear Arpaio in his own administration that I can't wait for the day he finally resigns and the truth comes out of all the corruption that Arpaio has done for years and gotten away with it.

He's been elected for an unprecedented FIVE consecutive four year terms.
Sounds to me like the people approve of the job he is doing.

Look at Sanford of SC. The bible thumpers elected a fornicator.:razz:

What the fuck does SC have to do with Sheriff Joe?
But if you want to go off topic....lib dumb fucks elected a community organizer moron from chicago. And an adulterer from arkansas.
So whats you point?

Forum List

Back