Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
😆 you post one thing then something se that negates what you posted the other day.

That's freaking funny.

You post on both sides of the issue then blame others. 😆 🤣
you dot even know what I posted this time cause you havent had time to watch it,,,

and just because I posted something doesnt mean thats my position on the issue,,

So to recap:

The story was not fake.

The doctor did not violate privacy laws.

The doctor did properly report the abuse as required by law.

The rape victim had to travel out of state to get the abortion because of OH restrictions.

Republicans tried to lie about all of this.

Republicans ate crow.

To recap: dems covered up an Illegal Biden voter raping a 10 year old until they couldn't any longer

This story has more holes than a slice of swiss cheese. Typical Democrat emotional bait story which they have as usual played to the hilt.
One of these days you'll get over your ignorance. The story changes with the >Republicans< and falls apart.
It must make you embarrassed to see so many incompetent GOP idiots.

So to recap:

The story was not fake.

The doctor did not violate privacy laws.

The doctor did properly report the abuse as required by law.

The rape victim had to travel out of state to get the abortion because of OH restrictions.

Republicans tried to lie about all of this.

Republicans ate crow.
LOL nice try.

The abortionist doctor LIED in reporting the rapist was a 17 year old.

Why did the doctor do that? To protect the pedo rapist. Why? Because lefties are groomers.

It wasn’t an ”Ohio man”, it was an illegal alien.

To recap: dems covered up an Illegal Biden voter raping a 10 year old until they couldn't any longer
Republicans: "There was no abortion."
Republicans after failing: "Fine. There was an abortion but the rapist was illegal! She must have the baby anyway though"
jennifer-lawrence-you-failed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back