Arrest the judge

They should have been secured properly and not next to the toilet paper in MaraLago. This is all Trumps fault. He said he didn’t have this crap. The FBI should have walked away embarrassed not with nuclear fucking secrets.
No.....the fault lies with the devious assholes in the Biden Adm that not only are attacking a former president....but accusing millions of Americans of being a threat to this nation.
Any president that would say that isn't in charge of America.....someone outside of America is pulling his strings....and we all know that Biden has been compromised. He is the ultimate security threat.

No.....the fault lies with the devious assholes in the Biden Adm that not only are attacking a former president....but accusing millions of Americans of being a threat to this nation.
Any president that would say that isn't in charge of America.....someone outside of America is pulling his strings....and we all know that Biden has been compromised. He is the ultimate security threat.
I noticed you didn’t address the fact Trump had confidential documents after swearing through his lawyer that he didn’t.

I noticed you didn’t address the fact Trump had confidential documents after swearing through his lawyer that he didn’t.
Trump simply said whatever he had he de-classifed before he left office.
Biden's communist administration is just trying to reclassify them and make them sensitive so they can frame him again.

Trump simply said whatever he had he de-classifed before he left office.
Biden's communist administration is just trying to reclassify them and make them sensitive so they can frame him again.
A. Once he left office he no longer had the legal authority to have those documents

B. He was in violation of several laws just for having nuclear and national intell secrets...just as any other private citizen would be

From your link: "The Post, citing unnamed sources,"

=they made it up, just like the NYT.

Where is Superman or any credible journalist these days?

You're kinda dumb for believing that article. :dunno:
Dude, seriously? Why are you insulting your own intelligence? The FBI recovered a document describing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities during its search of Mar-a-Lago, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

Unknown source my ass. This is the biggest story on this yet, and this is your defense? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

A reminder that Judge Cannon never should have taken this case. It was in the hands of the magistrate judge, she was picked by Trump’s lawyers solely because she was a Trumpist, in a jurisdiction nowhere near Mar-a-Lago.

The democrats went judge shopping to get their warrant approved, what’s wrong with trump judge shopping to get it overturned?

Dude, seriously? Why are you insulting your own intelligence? The FBI recovered a document describing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities during its search of Mar-a-Lago, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

Unknown source my ass. This is the biggest story on this yet, and this is your defense? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
"The Post, citing unnamed sources"

You're gullible as fuck. As if The New York Times hasn't done that 1000x and people are hip to it. :rolleyes-41:

"The Post, citing unnamed sources"

You're gullible as fuck. As if The New York Times hasn't done that 1000x and people are hip to it. :rolleyes-41:
Right! Stay stupid my friend. That's all on you.

The democrats went judge shopping to get their warrant approved, what’s wrong with trump judge shopping to get it overturned?
The FBI recovered a document describing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities during its search of Mar-a-Lago, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

I can't think of a better reason, can you?

Did Biden have nuclear documents in his home; FBI found document on foreign nuclear defenses at Mar-a-Lago – report

The FBI recovered a document describing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities during its search of Mar-a-Lago, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.
Apparently they never taught you how to recognize slanted reporting in Civics class. Did you ever have a Civics class?

You're definitely not a liberal because you don't question anything.

Liberals question everything, no matter what.

Forum List

Back