Arrest the NBC reporter!

This kid was 17 and 6'3. The "kid" monicker is false. People can join the Army and go to Basic at 17. I'd say a member of the Armed Forces that graduated Basic is an adult. So the "kid" stuff doesn't work for me.

What I see is a guy fed up with crime in his gated community. There had bren a recent spree of break ins. He sees a suspicious person standing in the rain who appears to be casing a house. Based on the size, he gathered he was a young ADULT. He then contacted 911. While the police were enroute, he wanted to keep an eye on the guy so he could tell police where he was in the event the person actually did commit a crime. The suspect then walked into an alley back behind a house.

Zimmerman, being an awesome neighbor, thought he'd get out of his comfortable dry car to keep an eye on the suspicious person to make sure that if he broke into his neighbors house, he would witness it and let police know where he was and get a good description of the criminal.

Do you think every non-Black person who kills a Black person in self defense should be charged?

If they are unarmed, and they had been instructed by a 911 dispatcher to stand down, abso-fucking-lutely.

Hey, your hero is wigging out so bad his lawyers quit on him today... and he's in hiding outside the state. Can a low-speed chase be fare behind?

Forum List

Back