Arrested for Speech

Why does it matter? Are you saying it didn't happen? Is this a video from the future? Or 1873?

We have Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Assembly all being violated. Do you disagree?
The politically correct only believe in p.c. speech....always following the party line....in Stalinist Russia they would rat out their neighbors and get them sent to Siberia...in order to get a few loaves of bread.

You can’t read.
hehheh.....moonglow is unworthy of being responed to...I put him on ignore long ago....at one time he was rather humorous...then he became too stupid to read or respond to.....he is up in the Ozarks but sounds like he is in NYC ....buys all the p.c. crap and it has warped his mind.

hehheh.....moonglow is unworthy of being responed to...I put him on ignore long ago....at one time he was rather humorous...then he became too stupid to read or respond to.....he is up in the Ozarks but sounds like he is in NYC ....buys all the p.c. crap and it has warped his mind.
John Edgar Slow Horses is fixing to go there too.

Technically, you could be right. I recently pulled out of Mikey's mouth. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand, and here I am.
Not possible. If you had tried that I would have shot you.

Forum List

Back