Arrogance- Obama said he's too Busy to Debate with GOP over Terrorism

edthecynic will need to explain his remark about racists. I don't think I qualify as a ditto head as I've only listened to Limbaugh a dozen or so times over the years. Nevertheless, I heard nothing to suggest he is a racist.
Then you must be deaf.
Your MessiahRushie has a number of "cute" ways of calling Obama a BOY as well as a number of ways of dehumanizing Obama as racists have a habit of doing. And don't tell me calling Obama a "rat" is a discussion of "policies" as Limbaugh claims he does every time he is rightfully called the racist he is.
No, I'm not deaf. I simply don't automatically ASSUME racism when ordinary words such as boy or rat are used in a sentence. Obviously, you are one of those loons who thinks the wind whistling in his head is a dog whistle. Your claim that others are racist is not them. It's you.
Why am I not surprised that you would not think your MessiahRushie calling a 50 year old ADULT black man a "boy" was racist?
Cite the source where Rush calls obama a boy. I've never heard him say that and you are typically full of shit so I remain skeptical.

Rush never said any such thing, if he had the liberal media would have exploded in celebration and used it to knock him off the air. Rush did call the clown a "man child" mocking Obama's juvenile behavior.
Man child is just your MessiahRushie trying to be cute, but you have to be stupid not to know he means boy.

August 20, 2008

RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

Then you must be deaf.
Your MessiahRushie has a number of "cute" ways of calling Obama a BOY as well as a number of ways of dehumanizing Obama as racists have a habit of doing. And don't tell me calling Obama a "rat" is a discussion of "policies" as Limbaugh claims he does every time he is rightfully called the racist he is.
No, I'm not deaf. I simply don't automatically ASSUME racism when ordinary words such as boy or rat are used in a sentence. Obviously, you are one of those loons who thinks the wind whistling in his head is a dog whistle. Your claim that others are racist is not them. It's you.
Why am I not surprised that you would not think your MessiahRushie calling a 50 year old ADULT black man a "boy" was racist?
Cite the source where Rush calls obama a boy. I've never heard him say that and you are typically full of shit so I remain skeptical.
Jan 31, 2011

RUSH: Where is the appreciation in the radical capitals of the Middle East for our boy president who was so apologetic and so understanding and so promising and assuring that never again would the United States be a bully in that part of the world?

So Obama is not a male?

-Geaux
He is an ADULT male, not a boy.

But you knew that already.

Then you must be deaf.
Jan 31, 2011

RUSH: Where is the appreciation in the radical capitals of the Middle East for our boy president who was so apologetic and so understanding and so promising and assuring that never again would the United States be a bully in that part of the world?
Yep. He us extremely immature. Got anything else.
he is infinitely more mature than your worthless lying POS MessiahRushie.

Rush never said any such thing, if he had the liberal media would have exploded in celebration and used it to knock him off the air. Rush did call the clown a "man child" mocking Obama's juvenile behavior.
It's what the assholes believe and that's good enough for them. They just love to hate Rush.

The left frequently fabricates lies to prop up their hatred of someone or some group, corporations, gun owners, global warming skeptics, etc. that's their MO. I have issued a challenge numerous times for the left to make even one argument absent their lies and half truths, I'm still waiting.
Your lying scum POS MessiahRushie is not on the Left, no matter how much you try to pass off his lies as coming from the Left.

Jan 31, 2011

So Obama is not a male?

-Geaux

But you knew that already.
Maybe he should act like one then...he does look rather childish whining in other countries about people questioning his strategy. What was that he said about repubs not handling the media questions....?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jan 31, 2011

No he's not.

Jan 31, 2011

Breaking news...another lib doesn't like Limbaugh!! Which of you lefties pulled the race card in this thread, anyway? The op is about Barry's lack of confidence to debate any GOP candidates...Obama has political E.D.

The op is about Barry's lack of confidence to debate any GOP candidates.
The OP is an example of how the Right stuoidly believe any lie fed to them and make fools of themselves by posting those lies on a public form for everyone to see what complete fools they are for not bothering to check the actual quote before posting.

OBAMA: "We'll do what’s required to keep the American people safe. And I think it's entirely appropriate in a democracy to have a serious debate about these issues. If folks want to pop off and have opinions about what they think they would do, present a specific plan. If they think that somehow their advisors are better than the Chairman of my Joint Chiefs of Staff and the folks who are actually on the ground, I want to meet them. And we can have that debate."

The OP is an example of how the Right stuoidly believe any lie fed to them and make fools of themselves by posting those lies on a public form for everyone to see what complete fools they are for not bothering to check the actual quote before posting.

OBAMA: "We'll do what’s required to keep the American people safe. And I think it's entirely appropriate in a democracy to have a serious debate about these issues. If folks want to pop off and have opinions about what they think they would do, present a specific plan. If they think that somehow their advisors are better than the Chairman of my Joint Chiefs of Staff and the folks who are actually on the ground, I want to meet them. And we can have that debate."

Cruz has challenged him to that debate. So we'll see if Barry keeps his word. I won't hold my breath though. And his whining about people "popping off" shows his narcissism. Mr. President,
the governors, the congress, the gop pres candidates all have presented a very specific plan, don't allow them to enter the states. But of course, he's not listening. Because he doesn't want to have that "serious debate about the issues"...

Cruz has challenged him to that debate. So we'll see if Barry keeps his word. I won't hold my breath though. And his whining about people "popping off" shows his narcissism. Mr. President,
the governors, the congress, the gop pres candidates all have presented a very specific plan, don't allow them to enter the states. But of course, he's not listening. Because he doesn't want to have that "serious debate about the issues"...

Cruz is a crybaby looking for attention.

Haha that's all you can muster...

Haha that's all you can muster...

That's more than I need.

edthecynic will need to explain his remark about racists. I don't think I qualify as a ditto head as I've only listened to Limbaugh a dozen or so times over the years. Nevertheless, I heard nothing to suggest he is a racist.
Then you must be deaf.
Jan 31, 2011

It's Maha Rushie, and he was talking about obama's maturity level, not race. But thanks for the Special Ed opinion.

Bullshit. He acts like a boy all the time. The lastest press conference was a great case in point. It was the equivalent of kicking his toys around the room for questioning his highness. Al calling Republicans fearful of grannies and kids because they don't want Syrians pouring into the country unchecked. That isn't what men do, it's what a child does.

...which is dishonest as hell. If they think their advisors are somehow better than his chairman? That what a child says. Men with backbones don't talk like that. You, being the devout liberal that you are can't pick up on it, it's too "nuanced" for you.

...which is dishonest as hell. If they think their advisors are somehow better than his chairman? That what a child says. Men with backbones don't talk like that. You, being the devout liberal that you are can't pick up on it, it's too "nuanced" for you.

Well actually they do.

He's asking for alternatives.

Unlike Bush, who "went it alone".

With disastrous results.

Then you must be deaf.
Jan 31, 2011

It's Maha Rushie, and he was talking about obama's maturity level, not race. But thanks for the Special Ed opinion.
Sure, that's why your MessiahRushie called Obama a little BLACK man child because it has nothing to do with race.

August 20, 2008

RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

Forum List

Back