Arrogance- Obama said he's too Busy to Debate with GOP over Terrorism

I heard him invite anyone with better intelligence sources than he has to step up with their solutions.

Can any of you asshats step up ? or is brainfarts all you do?

Does he deserve any criticism for failing to recognize the Isis threat? For calling me them the JV team, proclaiming them contained on the day Paris is attacked...for allowing Isis to grow and control large areas of Iraq and Syria, for causing the refugee problem????

I heard him invite anyone with better intelligence sources than he has to step up with their solutions.

Does he deserve any criticism for failing to recognize the Isis threat? For calling me them the JV team, proclaiming them contained on the day Paris is attacked...for allowing Isis to grow and control large areas of Iraq and Syria, for causing the refugee problem????

Does he deserve any criticism

He deserves little to no criticism.

After all, his last name isn't Bush or Reagan, and he doesn't have an R behind his name.

he admitted he was wrong about the jv comment, so no.

the rest of your questions are sophomoric.. back to the intel he receives from his war room and his JCS.

Rubio had a good answer last night. I believe all the Republican candidates have weighed in. Maybe watch more news and less cartoons?

Ohh...

I must have missed the TV debates all US Presidents had with the opposition on many subjects of the day (outside Presidential Election Debates).

The US President doesn't do TV debates. Who is meant to debate with?

Personally I think should do a Questions and Answers type session with the opposition with a powerful moderator and a defined scope much like the Prime Minister's question time. The Question Topics are set up earlier sow that while the President can't just can answers he does know the subject area.
But that assumes both sides does it and a number of topics.

Why doesnt the GOP call for a debate in congress ?? That's how it works . They control congress . Float a bill declaring war and decide how to pay for it while you are at it.

But Ohhh nooooo. They won't do that . Better to PLAY Monday morning QB and complain about everything that happens . God forbid congress take a stand . Whiney bitches .

Why doesnt the GOP call for a debate in congress ?? That's how it works . They control congress . Float a bill declaring war and decide how to pay for it while you are at it.

But Ohhh nooooo. They won't do that . Better to PLAY Monday morning QB and complain about everything that happens . God forbid congress take a stand . Whiney bitches .
A bill declaring war? WTF? If they disagree with obama they are whiney bitches? And obama brought up debates, he used it in a derogatory tone to shut people up.

The whiney bitches are the lefties that cry whenever obama is exposed for what he is.

A bill declaring war? WTF? If they disagree with obama they are whiney bitches? And obama brought up debates, he used it in a derogatory tone to shut people up.

The whiney bitches are the lefties that cry whenever obama is exposed for what he is.

They are whiney bitches cause they complain and do nothing .

What's stopping congress from addressing this ??? Simple question .

As I have pointed out over and over. This piss ant of a turd has no interest in governing. Arrogant pompus asshole.

Obama said he is to busy destroying what it means to be an American.

-Geaux
---------------------------------------

“I can’t afford to play some of the political games that others may,” Mr. Obama said. “ “I’m too busy for that.”

President Obama showed a flash of anger Monday with Republican critics of his anti-terrorism strategy, saying he is “too busy” to engage in a rhetorical debate with them.

“What I’m not interested in doing is posing or pursuing some notion of American leadership, or American winning or whatever other slogans they come up with, that has no relationship to what actually is going to work to protect the American people” and America’s allies, Mr. Obama said at a news conference in Turkey. “I’m too busy for that.”

Obama says he's 'too busy' to debate GOP over terrorism - Washington Times
Not that I approve of his job performance, but presidents don't debate unless they're running for re-election. The whole notion of "debate" is sophomoric bs.

Congress can't order the pentagon to deploy troops, nor can they negotiate with Nato to see what countries would be willing to provide troops. Personally, I'm leery of a large 30K plus Nato force directly fighting ISIS. But, I think we can better arm and train arab and kurd troops, and we could pressure Turkey to close it's border, so we could kill more of them with aircraft. We could also use western troops to protect a no fly zone so the refugees could stay there in relative safety, and begin building a govt to replace Assad.

Why would the President want to "debate" Republicans?
He is not running for anything

If Republicans have positive proposals, let them make an appointment to see him

As I have pointed out over and over. This piss ant of a turd has no interest in governing. Arrogant pompus asshole.

-Geaux

“I can’t afford to play some of the political games that others may,” Mr. Obama said. “ “I’m too busy for that.”

President Obama showed a flash of anger Monday with Republican critics of his anti-terrorism strategy, saying he is “too busy” to engage in a rhetorical debate with them.

“What I’m not interested in doing is posing or pursuing some notion of American leadership, or American winning or whatever other slogans they come up with, that has no relationship to what actually is going to work to protect the American people” and America’s allies, Mr. Obama said at a news conference in Turkey. “I’m too busy for that.”

Not that I approve of his job performance, but presidents don't debate unless they're running for re-election. The whole notion of "debate" is sophomoric bs.
Then why the fuck did he bring it up? When you figure it out you will realize who the sophmore is.

-Geaux

He's too busy getting is handicap down below 10.

He said he did not want a rhetorical debate. Why should he debate the issue in public with publicity-seeking politicians? The debate belongs in the Congress. Republicans control congress and that is where they have the constitutional authority to influence the "debatable" issues. Elected Republican leaders have access to the President and ways to transmit their ideas and thoughts. The President would be foolish and irresponsible to publicly debate issue's of grave national security with a pack of Presidential wanna be's in a hotly contested political campaign. There is no reason for him to answer to a dozen or more unelected individuals with questionable experience and motivation.
The last part of the President's comment will as usual, be omitted
Poppycock. When criticized he pouts and runs away. He's not being asked to engage in a "rhetorical debate". He's being asked to explain what he is doing and why.

No reason for him to answer questions from unelected individuals? Really? He doesn't even have to explain his actions to the "unelected" people he is working for?
The topic is not answering questions. The topic was having a public debate. Those two things are not the same. He was answering questions when he made the comment. He specifically was talking about members of an opposing political party and not the general population and media.

The opposing political party speaks for half the general population. Obama just told them to fuck off.

Republicans want to debate?

If they want to set foreign policy, let them win the White House

Obama is stopping them, numskull.

-Geaux

They do give press conferences where they are expected to answer questions, not tell reporters to shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back