Arrogant John Brennan Attacks President Trump as Cowardly and Unfit For Office

Brennan is shitting bricks now that he is a target in the failed coup investigation. His perp walk will be quite amusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brennan is shitting bricks now that he is a target in the failed coup investigation. His perp walk will be quite amusing.

Obama’s will be better. I know, he won’t got to Jail, but it will be grand to watch Moochelle try and save his legacy by running for President when creepy joe flames out, and fail. Then time will pass and token negro president will come under scrutiny for his actions. He will largely be known as a failures worse then the peanut farmer. There will also be the whole trying to overthrow a president thing to.

Obama’s will be better. I know, he won’t got to Jail, but it will be grand to watch Moochelle try and save his legacy by running for President when creepy joe flames out, and fail. Then time will pass and token negro president will come under scrutiny for his actions. He will largely be known as a failures worse then the peanut farmer. There will also be the whole trying to overthrow a president thing to.

Obamagate....Worse Than Watergate!

What does it tell you about the CIA when the former head becomes a tool of foreign agents trying to disrupt the orderly transition of the American political system? We are in deep shit.

Komrad Brennan; His opinion, as well as Strzok's and McCabe's and Page's, and Comey's don't outweigh the US voters'. I hope they do the perp walk and sit in prison a bit to contemplate how valuable their opinions actually are...

I'd like to see FBI agents drag him of the CNN set during one of his "expert commentary" segments. :D

Forum List

Back