Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

If 7 to 9 million lose health care over the next year, hoss, the Dems will get a chance in 2019, yes.
No, because democrats own the problem 100%.

Trump is the President

If something is wrong, it is his responsibility to fix it
Let it die, and then redo it.
Guess who gets hurt first?

RED STATES

They did a crappy job setting up Healthcare Exchanges. They rejected Medicaid expansion

Let's let people in Red States suffer and see who they blame
That's okay, because when it fails. Red and blue States will feel the burn of a failed Democrat program. Then we can focus on welfare from cradle to grave.
It's now the Republican program.

Republicans are incapable of developing a Healthcare Plan
They hate healthcare

Is anyone surprised they can't even get it out of the House?

Well if it does implode on itself, then we can all point to the Dims for shoving it on us.
Nope. Republicans own healthcare now. If it fails, it's because they didn't fix it.
Nope you cannot pass blame on something not one republican voted for. Why did Obama put his name on something that would fail.
If they aren't going to repeal it like they have been promising for 7 years, then they own it.

If they don't want to own it, repeal it! And then they will own THAT!
Nope it's still a Democrat plan. Don't pass the blame on. Not one republican voted for it.

If Rookie Trump packages his one trillion dollar infrastructure spending bill with the tax cut bill, that would put an end to him once and for all! Then, we can tell Carter that he is off the hook as this generation's worst president!

C7tpLR-WsAAz7NK.jpg:small

Follow
Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton

Today was a victory for all Americans.

5:21 PM - 24 Mar 2017

You Get NOTHING ..You Lose

87173-YOU-GET-NOTHING-YOU-LOSE-GOOD-COYG.gif

If Rookie Trump packages his one trillion dollar infrastructure spending bill with the tax cut bill, that would put an end to him once and for all! Then, we can tell Carter that he is off the hook as this generation's worst president!

Actually W is the worst modern President

Trump may be worst of all time once he gets impeached

No, because democrats own the problem 100%.

Trump is the President

If something is wrong, it is his responsibility to fix it
Let it die, and then redo it.
Guess who gets hurt first?

RED STATES

They did a crappy job setting up Healthcare Exchanges. They rejected Medicaid expansion

Let's let people in Red States suffer and see who they blame
That's okay, because when it fails. Red and blue States will feel the burn of a failed Democrat program. Then we can focus on welfare from cradle to grave.
It's now the Republican program.
How do you figure? Now that's it's failing.

Hell, I thought that I was on the verge of resurrecting my career as a health insurance underwriter. There are so many applications for health insurance to deny. So little time...

Nope Obama and his obamacare plan is failing, and I notice you loonies are trying to pass blame for it.

Nope Obama and his obamacare plan is failing, and I notice you loonies are trying to pass blame for it.

I cheerfully take credit for ACA!

Congress was grateful that the bill was yanked, so that they could go out and get something to eat. They were going to send out for dinner last night, but ended up not eating at all because they could not agree on whether to order pizza or Chinese...

it's time to fix o-care.... maybe they can do this now, with participation from both sides of the aisle?
needs lower deductibles
needs means to bring costs down
needs more competition, needs to address pharma
maybe group insurance pools for those having to buy individually?

I agree, maybe the Democrats can take this opportunity to simply isolate the ideological conservatives and work with Ryan and Trump to FIX what is broken and set aside this foolish partisanship and rhetorical nonsense that does nothing to serve the interests of the American people?

There is no way democrats want to fix anything...the whole point on obamacare was to collapse our healthcare system...they want control over it..they don't want to fix it....
What a LOAD OF CRAP!

Congress refuses to make even easy improvements, it won’t surprise you to hear that GOP leaders have not allowed even consideration of either conservative or liberal improvements.

How Republicans Are Ruining Obamacare

And that is exactly what is expected from the democrat press...the democrats passed obamacare, lying in order to do it....and now they want to blame republicans when it fails....

Are you forgetting something guy? Entire republican enterprise work very hard to dismantle and destroy Obama administration for 8 years even after her left like this pathological liar president . That include Obamacare then you have Fox News, Infowars and Breitbart colluding with republican.

I cheerfully take credit for ACA!
Good you can take credit for the failure.

Forum List

Back