Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

The question now is whether the GOP will stay stalled on this for the next 2 years or whether they will instead forget about it and move on, to tax reform ??

No.
I unfortunately have Obamacare.
I pay $413 a month, just for myself, with a $7000 deductible. I don't have insurance, I make a donation!
This needs fixed!!
Mine isn't so bad. I pay about $1000 a month before myself, my wife and my kids. Deductible is $1200 each with a family max deductible of $2400. And a total out of pocket max of $7000 for the entire family.

Since not 1 Republican voted for the ACA that is currently allowing that CEO to do that WHILE having paid / paying Insurance companies subsidies to participate in the ACA, better to ask the democrats who voted for it why this was allowed to happen under the ACA...
He's not making $60 million per year due to Obamacare, dumbass.
I agree., which is why I said the Democrats who passed it should be explaining how they allowed this to happen.
Allowed what to happen?

Only those people bereft of integrity cannot admit that the ACA was a Trojan Horse.
Repeal it in it's entirety then.

Republicans did it over 50 times when Obama was POTUS. Did they forget how?

Let me ease your lack of knowledge. I read the Repub Bill the day it was released, I said then it was dead in the water. Unlike you I am not a blind partisan.

He's not making $60 million per year due to Obamacare, dumbass.
I agree., which is why I said the Democrats who passed it should be explaining how they allowed this to happen.
Allowed what to happen?

Only those people bereft of integrity cannot admit that the ACA was a Trojan Horse.
Repeal it in it's entirety then.

Republicans did it over 50 times when Obama was POTUS. Did they forget how?

Let me ease your lack of knowledge. I read the Repub Bill the day it was released, I said then it was dead in the water. Unlike you I am not a blind partisan.
Would you like a lollipop?

From the official White House photographer, who was there for all of it. I'm lovin' it!!!

C7tgbP2VwAEdt85.jpg

Our GOP have the keys to the kingdom in DC

Our GOP has been wanting to repeal ACA for seven years

Our GOP failed today and the voters in every district know it

Try to blame in on the Dems, and those voters will kick it up our GOP congressional asses

They will tell our GOP congress critters, "Do your fucking job"

Oh good so obamacare is still on. When it fails the democrats get the blame 100%.
This is the 7th Anniversary of the ACA!!!!
The Republicans had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement. Today's clusterfuck is more evidence on a mountain of evidence that all those 60+ repeals all these years were theater for you rubes.

Now that they actually have to replace it, they were caught with their dicks in their hands. They have NOTHING.

And Trump had NOTHING. He lied to your faces, and you are going to just sit there and take it. You are going to take his cock in your mouth and suck him off like the good little suckers you are.
no they need 60 votes in the senate, they don't have them. It isn't on them. it needed eight democrat senators. eight fking individuals who might actually legislate, but nope. they don't want to lose that campaign money. The country held hostage on democrats campaign spending habits.
Trump had NOTHING. He had no replacement plan. He lied to your flaccid little faces, and you just sit there and take it.
I already explained it to you once. he needed eight demophobe senators to get repeal. he knew he wouldn't get that. he focused on a three part plan and he can't get the GOPs. so, he is stuck today. so now it's time to move on and get tax reform done. You think the demophobes will work on that? I highly doubt it. budget? I doubt it. supreme court nominee? I doubt it. BTW, nice how trump is being blamed for the GOP not looking at obummer's nominee. wow, such sweet americans we have. let's just destroy the country legislation is what we're watching and you're proud of them. funny stuff. and then you wish to bash trump.
Hey JC......STFU. Red state Amerika are on their OWN!!!!! OBAMA CARE kicked the GOP's ASS.

Trump and the GOP now have a pre-existing condition -

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

But at least they'll still be able to get health insurance.

Ryan said the GOP had been the opposition party for the last 10 years. Saying it was easy, because all they had to do was to say no. Now that they're expected to govern they realize how hard it is.

Ryan finally admitted what we've been saying for years.

The Republicans had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement. Today's clusterfuck is more evidence on a mountain of evidence that all those 60+ repeals all these years were theater for you rubes.

Now that they actually have to replace it, they were caught with their dicks in their hands. They have NOTHING.

And Trump had NOTHING. He lied to your faces, and you are going to just sit there and take it. You are going to take his cock in your mouth and suck him off like the good little suckers you are.
no they need 60 votes in the senate, they don't have them. It isn't on them. it needed eight democrat senators. eight fking individuals who might actually legislate, but nope. they don't want to lose that campaign money. The country held hostage on democrats campaign spending habits.
Trump had NOTHING. He had no replacement plan. He lied to your flaccid little faces, and you just sit there and take it.
I already explained it to you once. he needed eight demophobe senators to get repeal. he knew he wouldn't get that. he focused on a three part plan and he can't get the GOPs. so, he is stuck today. so now it's time to move on and get tax reform done. You think the demophobes will work on that? I highly doubt it. budget? I doubt it. supreme court nominee? I doubt it. BTW, nice how trump is being blamed for the GOP not looking at obummer's nominee. wow, such sweet americans we have. let's just destroy the country legislation is what we're watching and you're proud of them. funny stuff. and then you wish to bash trump.
Hey JC......STFU. Red state Amerika are on their OWN!!!!! OBAMA CARE kicked the GOP's ASS.
Obamacare will leave thousands dying in the streets.

Oh good so obamacare is still on. When it fails the democrats get the blame 100%.

Trump never had a healthcare plan, rube. He had nothing. He lied to your face. And you just sit there and take it.

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

Ryan said the GOP had been the opposition party for the last 10 years. Saying it was easy, because all they had to do was to say no. Now that they're expected to govern they realize how hard it is.

Yeah, I saw that presser of Ryan's today. He admitted what I have been telling the tards for years. Any dumb shit can attack the other guy's plan, but it takes intelligence and courage to put a better plan on the table and defend it.

If Rookie Trump packages his one trillion dollar infrastructure spending bill with the tax cut bill, that would put an end to him once and for all! Then, we can tell Carter that he is off the hook as this generation's worst president!

Actually W is the worst modern President

Trump may be worst of all time once he gets impeached
Nope Obama and his obamacare plan is failing, and I notice you loonies are trying to pass blame for it.
We proudly accept Obamacare

best nationwide healthcare system ever written

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

Yeah, I saw that presser of Ryan's today. He admitted what I have been telling the tards for years. Any dumb shit can attack the other guy's plan, but it takes intelligence and courage to put a better plan on the table and defend it.

John Boehner said it best

In 25 years in Congress, he never saw Republicans agree on a healthcare plan

What makes Ryan think he could do it?

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

Ryan betrayed Trump.

If Rookie Trump packages his one trillion dollar infrastructure spending bill with the tax cut bill, that would put an end to him once and for all! Then, we can tell Carter that he is off the hook as this generation's worst president!

Nope Obama and his obamacare plan is failing, and I notice you loonies are trying to pass blame for it.

Then you are an ignorant child.

At least Republicans in Congress will still have their Obamacare

Are they sure they want it to fail?

Then you are an ignorant child.
Republicans tried to do better......They FAILED

Forum List

Back