Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

The Democraps screwed it up 7 years ago. Let them sumbitches fix it.
If 7 to 9 million lose health care over the next year, hoss, the Dems will get a chance in 2019, yes.
No, because democrats own the problem 100%.

Trump is the President

If something is wrong, it is his responsibility to fix it
Let it die, and then redo it.
They can redo it right now. They just need to get Republicans to vote for it like they promised for 7 years.
Nope let this we need to pass it to find out what's in it, needs to fail. You liberal talk about how great your failure is.

Donny Dealmaker never even got a vote
You are an ignorant dumbass, aren't you?!

The President of the united states does not vote on legislation.

I can see now how / why you have formed many of your opinions:

IGNORANCE.

I AM THE MIGHTY TRUMP

You have never seen a Dealmaker like me. I will put Washington on its ear.....Believe me

Donny Dealmaker can't even get a deal in his own party

Trump chickened out...

14x1uq.jpg

If 7 to 9 million lose health care over the next year, hoss, the Dems will get a chance in 2019, yes.

Trump is the President

What happens when it "dies"

Do people die too?

People die every day, bub.
Link

Well if it does implode on itself, then we can all point to the Dims for shoving it on us.
Nope. Republicans own healthcare now. If it fails, it's because they didn't fix it.
Nope you cannot pass blame on something not one republican voted for. Why did Obama put his name on something that would fail.
If they aren't going to repeal it like they have been promising for 7 years, then they own it.

If they don't want to own it, repeal it! And then they will own THAT!

Trump is the President

Do people die too?

Link

You need a "link" to prove to you that people die everyday? You are worse off than anyone thought kid.

Maybe Republicans so pissed about Obamacare should ask why the CEO of one of the insurance corporations bleeding you dry is making $164,383 PER DAY. ($60 million per year ÷ 365 days per year).

I think your anger is misplaced.
Since not 1 Republican voted for the ACA that is currently allowing that CEO to do that WHILE having paid / paying Insurance companies subsidies to participate in the ACA, better to ask the democrats who voted for it why this was allowed to happen under the ACA...
He's not making $60 million per year due to Obamacare, dumbass.
I agree., which is why I said the Democrats who passed it should be explaining how they allowed this to happen.
Allowed what to happen?

Trump is the President

Do people die too?

Link

FastStats

Link to something which shows a day on which NOBODY died?

Maybe Republicans so pissed about Obamacare should ask why the CEO of one of the insurance corporations bleeding you dry is making $164,383 PER DAY. ($60 million per year ÷ 365 days per year).

Since not 1 Republican voted for the ACA that is currently allowing that CEO to do that WHILE having paid / paying Insurance companies subsidies to participate in the ACA, better to ask the democrats who voted for it why this was allowed to happen under the ACA...
I agree., which is why I said the Democrats who passed it should be explaining how they allowed this to happen.
Allowed what to happen?

Only those people bereft of integrity cannot admit that the ACA was a Trojan Horse.

Donny Dealmaker never even got a vote
You are an ignorant dumbass, aren't you?!

The President of the united states does not vote on legislation.

I can see now how / why you have formed many of your opinions:

IGNORANCE.
But he made no attempt to work with any Democrats to get a bipartisan bill.

He could have thrown the wingnuts under the bus and got a bill with Democrats and moderate Republicans. He didn't even try.

The Democraps screwed it up 7 years ago. Let them sumbitches fix it.

Trump is the President

Guess who gets hurt first?

RED STATES

They did a crappy job setting up Healthcare Exchanges. They rejected Medicaid expansion

Let's let people in Red States suffer and see who they blame
That's okay, because when it fails. Red and blue States will feel the burn of a failed Democrat program. Then we can focus on welfare from cradle to grave.

Trump is the President

Do people die too?

Link

You need a "link" to prove to you that people die everyday? You are worse off than anyone thought kid.

Are you really surprised? Fakewinger is one of the stoopidest poster on the board.

Trump is the President

RED STATES

They did a crappy job setting up Healthcare Exchanges. They rejected Medicaid expansion

That's okay, because when it fails. Red and blue States will feel the burn of a failed Democrat program. Then we can focus on welfare from cradle to grave.

I'm still waiting for Medicare to fail. I have been hearing that since 1966...

Trump went in front of the GOP Congress people and tried his "Dominance Submission" schtick....he gave them an Ultimatum and they did this to the ultimatum :9:
Lawrence O'Donnell @Lawrence
And now we know what a @realDonaldTrump ultimatum means to Congressional Republicans. Nothing.

3:58 PM - 24 Mar 2017

Trump is getting "Boffo Reviews"...

‘Worst 100 days we’ve ever seen’: David Gergen slams Trump’s ‘delusional’ response to Trumpcare fail

Fox News’ Bret Baier tallies the score on Trumpcare fail: ‘Today is a win for President Barack Obama’

Allowed what to happen?

Only those people bereft of integrity cannot admit that the ACA was a Trojan Horse.
Repeal it in it's entirety then.

Republicans did it over 50 times when Obama was POTUS. Did they forget how?

Trump is the President

RED STATES

I'm still waiting for Medicare to fail. I have been hearing that since 1966...
Has medicare promised all American's healthcare?

Trump is the President

Do people die too?

Link

Prove it bub

Forum List

Back