Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

The reason why we still have that Obamacare failure is not because of the Freedom Caucus. It is because no Democrats wanted to fix any of the things that are broke. These dumbass Libtards didn't think it out very well.

The Democrats own that disaster and there will be no running away from it.

Do you blame the person that can't fix what is broke or do you blame the asshole that broke it in the first place?
If I hire an employee who said in the interview he could do X, and then after hired says he has no idea what X is, what is the result going to be?

I didn't vote for Trump so I don't want to defend him. However, to be fair Trump had the majority of the people in Congress agreeing that Obamacare needs to go. The failure was getting agreement as to the extent of how much to change Obamacare.

There are three branches of government. The presidency doesn't control the elected members of Congress.

The good thing is that the Republicans didn't do today what the filthy ass Democrats did in 2009. They didn't pass a bad bill that nobody had read and that would take lying to sell it.
Back to my original point. They had 7 years to hash it out, and instead waited until the last second to toss a piece of crap together that solved nothing.
7 years ago Eric Cantor told the country that the GOP's better version of healthcare was "weeks away".

Republicans are just congenital liars.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth by the Alt and Far Right can be heard as far as Gehenna.

You freeks brought this upon yourselves.

We like to call it Obamacare. The best universal healthcare plan our country has ever seen
View attachment 118421

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Since it was sworn to pay for itself and not cost a dime, the GOP should leave it as is, don't spend another dime on it, and letting it continue to collapse. When it does the GOP can lay all the blame at the feet of Obama and the democrats who rammed it into law.
You guys have been predicting Obamacare will fail for seven years

Any day now.....any day

Moron....they put the worst of it off until after the 2016 election....and almost made it...except in October the new premium notices went out...and hilary's run for President ended......
Fox News says Obamacare will fail any day now......For eight years

I LOVE Republicans Plan B now that their boast of Repeal and Replace didn't last two months

Never fear Republicans....Obamacare will fail
that will fix those Democrats

Suckers!

Well now, the GOP has given up on Trumpcare for the time being. What a black eye, delivered by the GOP itself. LOL What a bunch of feckless dumb asses.
Well, the replacement they came up with was so bad that probably EVERYONE is relieved, so that should take some pressure off the Republicans.
The Democraps screwed it up 7 years ago. Let them sumbitches fix it.
If 7 to 9 million lose health care over the next year, hoss, the Dems will get a chance in 2019, yes.
No, because democrats own the problem 100%.

Trump is the President

If something is wrong, it is his responsibility to fix it
Let it die, and then redo it.

The reason why we still have that Obamacare failure is not because of the Freedom Caucus. It is because no Democrats wanted to fix any of the things that are broke. These dumbass Libtards didn't think it out very well.

The Democrats own that disaster and there will be no running away from it.

Do you blame the person that can't fix what is broke or do you blame the asshole that broke it in the first place?
If I hire an employee who said in the interview he could do X, and then after hired says he has no idea what X is, what is the result going to be?

I didn't vote for Trump so I don't want to defend him. However, to be fair Trump had the majority of the people in Congress agreeing that Obamacare needs to go. The failure was getting agreement as to the extent of how much to change Obamacare.

There are three branches of government. The presidency doesn't control the elected members of Congress.

The good thing is that the Republicans didn't do today what the filthy ass Democrats did in 2009. They didn't pass a bad bill that nobody had read and that would take lying to sell it.
If Trump can't tell Ryan to put in the bill we can buy insurance from any carrier, all is lost.
Are you talking about buying insurance across state lines?

3 states already allow this, and it hasn't changed a single thing, or lowered any prices.

You've been suckered again by lame GOP talking points. I'm shocked.

Well, the replacement they came up with was so bad that probably EVERYONE is relieved, so that should take some pressure off the Republicans.
If 7 to 9 million lose health care over the next year, hoss, the Dems will get a chance in 2019, yes.

Trump is the President

Indeed.

The Dems own ObamaCare...let them take the heat for its further collapse.

I'd rather see the GOP focus on tax reform.

Trump is the President

What happens when it "dies"

Do people die too?

Trump is the President

You guys don't think anything is wrong with obamacare...what is there to fix.....?
Nothing a little Duct Tape can't fix
It's imploding as we speak.

Trump is the President

Do people die too?

People die every day, bub.

Trump is the President

Do people die too?
Ask Obama and the democrats.

Maybe Republicans so pissed about Obamacare should ask why the CEO of one of the insurance corporations bleeding you dry is making $164,383 PER DAY. ($60 million per year ÷ 365 days per year).

I think your anger is misplaced.

i'm so sick of this LIE....that "they had to pass it before they could read it..."

everyone in the house that voted on the ACA got to see and participate in the whole bill before they voted on it

everyone in the Senate that voted on the aca bill got to see and read it and amend it, in the senate....160 amendments from the REPUBLICANS that got passed before they voted on it...
BULLSHIT ALERT! DEFCON 1!

After passing the ACA most Democrats refused to go back home and hold townhalls and many of those who did were embarrassed in front of Constituents, admitting they didn't read it or knowing less than their constituents did. Many Democrats did not read the bill before passage....

Many of them had their aides / pages try to read as much of it as they could and brief them on it, so they did not personally attempt to read the legislation and find out what was in it....despite that actually being part of their jobs they get paid for!

And many Americans certainly did not get the chance to read it, despite Obama promising Americans would have at least 2 days to read the legislation before passage.

it's time to fix o-care.... maybe they can do this now, with participation from both sides of the aisle?
needs lower deductibles
needs means to bring costs down
needs more competition, needs to address pharma
maybe group insurance pools for those having to buy individually?

I agree, maybe the Democrats can take this opportunity to simply isolate the ideological conservatives and work with Ryan and Trump to FIX what is broken and set aside this foolish partisanship and rhetorical nonsense that does nothing to serve the interests of the American people?

There is no way democrats want to fix anything...the whole point on obamacare was to collapse our healthcare system...they want control over it..they don't want to fix it....
What a LOAD OF CRAP!

Congress refuses to make even easy improvements, it won’t surprise you to hear that GOP leaders have not allowed even consideration of either conservative or liberal improvements.

How Republicans Are Ruining Obamacare

Easyt, that was then and this is now.

The GOP failed today.

It is time for the good people in Congress of both parties to work together and forget party politics.

Trump is the President

Do people die too?

People die every day, bub.
Before Obama care Americans were dying in the streets by the thousands. Sarcasm.

Maybe Republicans so pissed about Obamacare should ask why the CEO of one of the insurance corporations bleeding you dry is making $164,383 PER DAY. ($60 million per year ÷ 365 days per year).

I think your anger is misplaced.
Since not 1 Republican voted for the ACA that is currently allowing that CEO to do that WHILE having paid / paying Insurance companies subsidies to participate in the ACA, better to ask the democrats who voted for it why this was allowed to happen under the ACA...

Republicans, this is on you and nobody else.

You had the votes if you could have reconciled your differences.

Forum List

Back