Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

Just tooo much winning...

oNKDeCP7lDAI3LVDWk-wtJrYXIgHxb0hFpkAYvFMGqs.png

If Rookie Trump packages his one trillion dollar infrastructure spending bill with the tax cut bill, that would put an end to him once and for all! Then, we can tell Carter that he is off the hook as this generation's worst president!

Actually W is the worst modern President

Trump may be worst of all time once he gets impeached
Nope Obama and his obamacare plan is failing, and I notice you loonies are trying to pass blame for it.
We proudly accept Obamacare

best nationwide healthcare system ever written

Then you are an ignorant child.
Republicans tried to do better......They FAILED

LOL, no they didn't. Ryan and the establishment hate Trump. They set him up and took him down. Frankly it is epic.

Trump and the GOP now have a pre-existing condition -

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

But at least they'll still be able to get health insurance.

Ryan said the GOP had been the opposition party for the last 10 years. Saying it was easy, because all they had to do was to say no. Now that they're expected to govern they realize how hard it is.

Ryan finally admitted what we've been saying for years.

Ryan betrayed Trump.
He sure did. Since he lied about having his own health care plan, Trump was planning on stealing credit from Ryan.

Obamacare light was not the answer...........Unlike the Liberals who march lock and key with their party.

True Conservatives vote their conscience and beliefs, unlike the Liberal Horde. This plan would not have lowered premiums and didn't do enough to fix the problem.

Reset the agenda, and do it again............quick answers are not the solution, nor are giant bills so large that no one can read or understand them fully. Just as Obamacare was written...........

Reboot..............the dang issue.........not about party but about trying to do what is right with the issue

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

Ryan said the GOP had been the opposition party for the last 10 years. Saying it was easy, because all they had to do was to say no. Now that they're expected to govern they realize how hard it is.

Ryan betrayed Trump.
He sure did. Since he lied about having his own health care plan, Trump was planning on stealing credit from Ryan.

You never read the bill, I did. It never had a chance and frankly thank god it didn't.

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

Ryan betrayed Trump.
Trump told America he had a plan much better than Obamacare. cheaper, better coverage

Why did he need Ryan's plan?

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

Ryan betrayed Trump.
Trump told America he had a plan much better than Obamacare. cheaper, better coverage

You're free to come up with your own hypothesis. But Ryan took him down.

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

Ryan betrayed Trump.

The inability of Republicans to EVER agree on healthcare took him down

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

Ryan betrayed Trump.

You never read the bill, I did. It never had a chance and frankly thank god it didn't.
I did read the bill. I also pointed to the GOP health care plan for months, dipshit. And you were nowhere in sight.

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

Ryan betrayed Trump.

No. For whatever reason Trump trusted Ryan.

Partisan politics as usual here.............which is why I hardly ever post here. Obamacare is a disaster as it was intended to be............No reason to replace it with another potential disaster as provided......................

If the partisans would negotiate instead of toeing the line then we'd perhaps finally get a law that's worth a damn. Not meant to be.

Trump is going to lead the tard herd to single payer healthcare. So any talk about Ryan "betraying Trump" is just so much bloviating bullshit.

CFS

Chronic Fail Syndrome.

Ryan betrayed Trump.

I did read the bill. I also pointed to the GOP health care plan for months, dipshit. And you were nowhere in sight.

LO, kid I'll shove any HC discussion right up you arse ;) There was no Repub HC Bill to read until a couple of weeks ago.

Ryan betrayed Trump.

And you tards trusted Trump. :lol:

Trump never had a plan. He lied to you Chumps. He lied right to your faces, and you just sit there and take it. You have been massively hoaxed by a New York huckster, and you just keep on sucking his cock.

Ryan betrayed Trump.

And you tards trusted Trump. :lol:

Prove it kid. Prove I've ever said Trump was anything more than a bit less of a shit sandwich than the bitch. I'll wait.

Now Trump is trying to claim he never said he was going to repeal and replace ObamaCare in his first 61 days.

Even though he said that he would repeal and replace on Day One at all those Chump rallies. Even though he said that he would on his web site.

And now he has deleted that promise from his web site, because every huckster worth his salt knows his marks will keep coming back to be hoaxed again and again.

Trump never had a plan. He lied to you Chumps. He lied right to your faces, and you just sit there and take it. You have been massively hoaxed by a New York huckster, and you just keep on sucking his cock.
Partisan rhetoric which is not worth the post written on. In all, the changes made were still better than Obamacare...........but would not fix the problem.

Perhaps your side shouldn't have said get to the back of the bus back then and not said my way or the highway..........Obamacare will eventually go down and get repealed............but not this time.......

Perhaps your side could stop playing the games and do your dang job............compromise and get a better law...........

You have no right to criticize attempted fixes on Obamacare when you rammed it down the countries throat already anyway.

Again, at least Conservatives don't march lock and key with the party as the Dems always do.............Country before party..........and I agree with it.

Forum List

Back