Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

Trump never had a plan. He lied to you Chumps. He lied right to your faces, and you just sit there and take it. You have been massively hoaxed by a New York huckster, and you just keep on sucking his cock.
Partisan rhetoric which is not worth the post written on. In all, the changes made were still better than Obamacare...........but would not fix the problem.

Perhaps your side shouldn't have said get to the back of the bus back then and not said my way or the highway..........Obamacare will eventually go down and get repealed............but not this time.......

Perhaps your side could stop playing the games and do your dang job............compromise and get a better law...........

You have no right to criticize attempted fixes on Obamacare when you rammed it down the countries throat already anyway.

Again, at least Conservatives don't march lock and key with the party as the Dems always do.............Country before party..........and I agree with it.
I don't support Obamacare, idiot. I am pissed at Trump and the tards who voted him in because now we are STUCK WITH OBAMACARE BECAUSE OF TRUMP AND THE TARD HERD.

I've said countless times on this forum we should all be buying our health insurance the same way we buy our auto, life, and home insurance. I've said countless times we need to do away with employer-sponsored insurance and its massive tax exemption.

I'm a free market, small government conservative. We had SEVERAL REAL CONSERVATIVES to choose from during the primaries, and the bigoted retarded psychopaths chose the worst possible asshole huckster motherfucker.
Bills fail to get passed all the dang time..........Doesn't mean we are stuck with Obamacare forever...........That is a dumb ass statement.

Another will be proposed and put forward in time...........and it was the Freedom Caucus...........who are Conservatives that mainly stopped the passage......

Had this been a Repeal Obamacare vote it would have passed without a problem.

Nope. The GOP took a shellacking, and do not want to remind anybody of it by continuing to beat the dead horse this year, because that will just make their upcoming failure of tax reductions even worse. Next year is an election year, so they sure as hell aren't going to bring it up then. By the year after that, there ill be 30 million Americans on ACA, so forget about it!
Major humiliation for our President

Now Trump is trying to claim he never said he was going to repeal and replace ObamaCare in his first 61 days.

Even though he said that he would repeal and replace on Day One at all those Chump rallies. Even though he said that he would on his web site.

And now he has deleted that promise from his web site, because every huckster worth his salt knows his marks will keep coming back to be hoaxed again and again.
That is a Lie..........
See for yourself, rube: Trump: “I never said I was going to repeal and replace in the first 61 days"

You Chumps just keep coming back to be hoaxed again and again.
So the Fk what.......
So you got caught with a mouthful of bullshit.

Trump lied to you, and you just sit there and take it.
He pushed a plan that the GOP came up with.............the plan wasn't all bad.......

But wasn't the plan everyone could agree on.................Reset and negotiate and go again............That is possible and doable unless they are all like the ones posting here...................Who put country first over the usual BS>

g5000 is just another Hillary panty sniffer. I don't take anything he says seriously.

:)
You have to be a very special kind of retard to think I like Hillary. Seriously.

Why do you retards make up lies? You go out of your way to demonstrate you have zero integrity and are full of shit. That's an incredibly stupid tactic.

Now Trump is trying to claim he never said he was going to repeal and replace ObamaCare in his first 61 days.

Even though he said that he would repeal and replace on Day One at all those Chump rallies. Even though he said that he would on his web site.

And now he has deleted that promise from his web site, because every huckster worth his salt knows his marks will keep coming back to be hoaxed again and again.
That is a Lie..........
See for yourself, rube: Trump: “I never said I was going to repeal and replace in the first 61 days"

So the Fk what.......

He pushed a plan that the GOP came up with.............the plan wasn't all bad.......

But wasn't the plan everyone could agree on.................Reset and negotiate and go again............That is possible and doable unless they are all like the ones posting here...................Who put country first over the usual BS>
Less people would be insured.

Premiums would rise by 20 percent.

That's not a plan. That's a total disaster. And that is why REAL conservatives like Ted Cruz could not support it.

Trump told the rube herd he had a plan. He lied. He had nothing. He was going to steal credit for the Ryan plan, and he's been caught holding his dick in his hand.

And you rubes just sit there and stroke it for him.

I gave up long ago on you dumb fucks ever waking up.

g5000 is just another Hillary panty sniffer. I don't take anything he says seriously.

You have to be a very special kind of retard to think I like Hillary. Seriously.

Why do you retards make up lies? You go out of your way to demonstrate you have zero integrity and are full of shit. That's an incredibly stupid tactic.
It's hard to think you're not an idiot when you post stupid shit.

The Democrats fucked up real bad today and they are not smart enough to know it.

The RINO plan maintained substantial government interference in health care just like the Democrats love so much but it fixed several of the things that were going to cause the Obmacare plan to implode, which it now will do.

Democrats should have sided with the RINOs. The RINO plan was what the Democrats should have passed in 2009 if they had bothered to read what they voted on.

Trump is smart letting it fail. He will take the little hit on not doing right away what he said he would do with repeal but he will be the Savior when it fails. Meanwhile the stupid Democrats will take all the blame.

That is a Lie..........

So the Fk what.......

Eagle, they are running like scared rabbits. Nobody from the Trump administration is going to mention repealing ACA again unless Trump is reelected in four years, and he won't be, because by then, we will have a viable democratic candidate, and Trump will start to bear a striking resemblance to Jimmy Carter.

Only retards like you confuse facts and truth with "stupid shit". You've been so dumbed down by your propaganda outlets and living in Alternate Fact World, you don't even recognize a real conservative when one is kicking you idiots in the nuts.

That is a Lie..........

So the Fk what.......

That's not a plan. That's a total disaster. And that is why REAL conservatives like Ted Cruz could not support it.

Trump told the rube herd he had a plan. He lied. He had nothing. He was going to steal credit for the Ryan plan, and he's been caught holding his dick in his hand.

It was a GOP plan..............He would have signed it had it come to his desk.......

Was it his personal plan..............Nope..............Was Obamacare his personal plan............Nope..............

Most presidents don't right their on dang plan.........Never have............they ask for changes and push their party to pass laws for them to sign..........

Tell me the President who wrote his on dang plan.................waiting.

So the Fk what.......

It was a GOP plan..............He would have signed it had it come to his desk.......

Was it his personal plan..............Nope..............Was Obamacare his personal plan............Nope..............

Most presidents don't right their on dang plan.........Never have............they ask for changes and push their party to pass laws for them to sign..........

Tell me the President who wrote his on dang plan.................waiting.
Trump said he had a "beautiful" plan. He said you would love it.

Where is it, Chump?

He never had one. And just look at you, lying face down and taking it up the ass from a New York huckster. :lol:

That is a Lie..........

So the Fk what.......

Eagle, they are running like scared rabbits. Nobody from the Trump administration is going to mention repealing ACA again unless Trump is reelected in four years, and he won't be, because by then, we will have a viable democratic candidate, and Trump will start to bear a striking resemblance to Jimmy Carter.
That is laughable................Trying to get mileage out of a bill not passing...............sounds like the media who forgot how to be impartial a long time ago..........

Only retards like you confuse facts and truth with "stupid shit". You've been so dumbed down by your propaganda outlets and living in Alternate Fact World, you don't even recognize a real conservative when one is kicking you idiots in the nuts.
Impress me by posting an intelligent thought of your own.

So the Fk what.......

That is laughable................Trying to get mileage out of a bill not passing...............sounds like the media who forgot how to be impartial a long time ago..........

Well, you would certainly be making a mistake if you think that I am impartial!

The Democrats fucked up real bad today and they are not smart enough to know it.

The RINO plan maintained substantial government interference in health care just like the Democrats love so much but it fixed several of the things that were going to cause the Obmacare plan to implode, which it now will do.

Democrats should have sided with the RINOs. The RINO plan was what the Democrats should have passed in 2009 if they had bothered to read what they voted on.

Trump is smart letting it fail. He will take the little hit on not doing right away what he said he would do with repeal but he will be the Savior when it fails. Meanwhile the stupid Democrats will take all the blame.
The Democrats won Bigly

They did not even have to cast a vote

The Democrats won Bigly

They did not even have to cast a vote
LOL

They all voted No............didn't cast a vote.......You crack me up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back