Article Of Impeachment Filed Against Rosenstein

Blatant obstruction on the part of Republicans

With each step they take towards Rosenstein, Mueller, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Comey...only underlines Trump's pants-shitting desperation.
He's cornered. He knows it.
Mueller's got him.
I am betting Mueller releases his report before September 1.
He will want to be far enough before the midterm elections to be accused of influencing the election, while at the same time not be accused of withholding information that should have been known before heading to the polls.

The president can, and has the power to, declare whole bureaus null and void..

The bureaus serve at the whim of the president.

That's all there is to it.

He could wipe the DoJ, FBI, and Homeland Security all out in the same day and restructure the next day.

That's reality and the law.

He could wipe DoJ, FBI, and Homeland Security all out in the same day and restructure the next day.

One can only hope he tries to do that. Haha

He could wipe the DoJ, FBI, and Homeland Security all out in the same day and restructure the next day.

Yep, that's how third-world dicktators do it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The second ranking legal authority in the nation, aka Democrat waterboy for Mueller is going to get served! I guess he thought he could just stonewall, redact and witnesses without retribution. He thought wrong. Sessions is next.

GOP Lawmakers File Articles of Impeachment Against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
Piece of shit republicans trying to obstruct justice by interfering with an ongoing investigation.

Let us know when it rises to the levels of obstruction that were given hilery and her clowns.

The second ranking legal authority in the nation, aka Democrat waterboy for Mueller is going to get served! I guess he thought he could just stonewall, redact and witnesses without retribution. He thought wrong. Sessions is next.

GOP Lawmakers File Articles of Impeachment Against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
Piece of shit republicans trying to obstruct justice by interfering with an ongoing investigation.

That's funny. One of the things he's charged with for the impeachment is obstruction. He's failed to comply with several subpoenas from congress. They have a right to the documents from the DOJ and he's ignored their requests.

Impeach his ass.

I doubt he gets impeached. I doubt Paul Ryan shares that desire.

That's funny. One of the things he's charged with for the impeachment is obstruction. He's failed to comply with several subpoenas from congress. They have a right to the documents from the DOJ and he's ignored their requests.

Impeach his ass.
You do not divulge information of an ongoing investigation. That just isn't done.

Impeach his ass.
You do not divulge information of an ongoing investigation. That just isn't done.

You don't tell congress no. You have no right to under a subpoena.

No they are demanding to see DOJ documents because they have strong belief that there was bias against Trump during an election. It is a lawful request. Otherwise I promise CNN would be crying like a baby.

Rod Rosenstein is not above the law

He is accountable to congress. He is not above the law. He is not God. And now his ass is impeached.

Forum List

Back