🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Article to convince NeverTrumpers in the GOP to reconsider

90 pct of gop'ers are already voting for trump

Can you provide the link for your statistic please, or is this just your opinion?

I'm with you on the exact number, it still seems high. But it does seem the GOP nevertrumpers are largely wandering back to voting for Trump

Fox News is in full-on fluffer mode.
I'm not sure if 1980 was clearer picture of why a third party vote was a principled protest than this election. Neither of the two third party candidates does much for me either.

OK, I was having fun with the Trumpers. I will vote for Johnson.

The answer is that never ever again: NeverTrump!

HRC and DJT are the two most toxic candidates in the last who knows how long.

A Plea to Never Trump Conservatives to Think Twice, Maybe More. | RealClearPolitics
Fuck that. I want the GOP to suffer. I want the GOP to suffer greatly. I want them to feel excruciating pain. I want the GOP to be unable to sleep at night because it is in so much pain. Pain that no drug can ease. Pain that throbs and bleeds and cracks one's sanity into a million pieces.

I want to hear the grinding and gnashing of teeth. Their agony will be music to my ears.

Because it has become quite clear to me that is the only thing which will finally get this fucking sclerotic and corrupt party to eject all the fucking creeps, racists, liars, hypocrites, bigots, and retards they have been coddling all these years.

Fuck voting for Trump. Fuck that all to hell.

The GOP deserves Clinton. Every single fat oozing ounce of that pig.

A Plea to Never Trump Conservatives to Think Twice, Maybe More. | RealClearPolitics
Fuck that. I want the GOP to suffer. I want the GOP to suffer greatly. I want them to feel excruciating pain. I want the GOP to be unable to sleep at night because it is in so much pain. Pain that no drug can ease. Pain that throbs and bleeds and cracks one's sanity into a million pieces.

I want to hear the grinding and gnashing of teeth. Their agony will be music to my ears.

Because it has become quite clear to me that is the only thing which will finally get this fucking sclerotic and corrupt party to eject all the fucking creeps, racists, liars, hypocrites, bigots, and retards they have been coddling all these years.

Come on, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Much too much imagery (-:

"A Plea to Never Trump Conservatives to Think Twice, Maybe More"

Snag is, no Republican can be elected president with just the support of Republicans and conservatives.

For any Republican to be elected president, a significant number of weak Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents would need to vote for the Republican nominee, and that’s just not going to happen this year.

Trump has succeeded in alienating the very voters he needs to win.

If I can't vote for a candidate I would like to see win then I'll register my complaint by voting for a minor party, either Libertarian or Green.

OK, I was having fun with the Trumpers. I will vote for Johnson.
the may sound chic, but you're just throwing your vote away.

Only if you don't actually support Johnson. The point of voting isn't picking a winner. You're not making a bet. When you vote, you're being asked for your opinion on who would make the best President. They only way your vote is 'thrown away' is if you fail to vote honestly.

If I can't vote for a candidate I would like to see win then I'll register my complaint by voting for a minor party, either Libertarian or Green.
That'll show um!

It sure will. It will show them just how many of us are truly fed up with the status quo, and how many of the rest of you - though you may grumble and complain - are willing to accept the same old crap from the same old oligarchy.

That'll show um!

It sure will. It will show them just how many of us are truly fed up with the status quo, and how many of the rest of you - though you may grumble and complain - are willing to accept the same old crap from the same old oligarchy.
Bahahahaha!

GOP/Republicans are as phony as the Dem jackasses. If they are so appalled by the orange clown, but not ready to live under the thumb of the bulldyke then they should move to Johnson. He is certainly better than Hellary and you know what you are getting when compared to Trump. But it's clear they prefer Hellary even over a canidate which better reflects their ideology in Johnson. Why? Because they fear that if a libertarian is president then the GOP will bleed out and die. So they will sacrifice the interest of the country by allowing Hellary instead of giving up their position as the second party in a 2 party system. I have no use for the GOP!

But Johnson is pro amnesty.

ETA: Worse yet he supported Obama's executive action on amnesty. If you are a Libertarian you are not supposed to support authoritarianism.

Gary Johnson: I support Obama’s executive amnesty because it “challenged Congress to action”

Gary Johnson: I support Obama’s executive amnesty because it “challenged Congress to action” - Hot Air

Last edited:
Publius Decius Mus
Publius Decius Mus, of the plebeian gens Decia, was a Roman consul in the years 312 BC, 308 BC, 297 BC and 295 BC. He was a member of a family that was renowned for sacrificing themselves on the battlefield for Rome.

Forum List

Back