🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Article to convince NeverTrumpers in the GOP to reconsider

90 pct of gop'ers are already voting for trump

Which speaks volumes for their integrity.

But then the Democrats voting for someone who has clearly gotten away with criminal behavior should speak even more to their integrity.

Seems to me about the same level of denial and self-delusion.

Trump committed fraud at the most with Trump U. Hillary? She deals in high profile shit like deleting and mishandling classified information, currying favors with her charitable organization and the like, on and on and on.

The two are nowhere near the same level.

Yeah, they are, and the leftists and the Alt Rights denials mean nothing.

I'm with you on the exact number, it still seems high. But it does seem the GOP nevertrumpers are largely wandering back to voting for Trump
Lindsey Graham is starting to come around. He was Trump's first critic.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I'm with you on the exact number, it still seems high. But it does seem the GOP nevertrumpers are largely wandering back to voting for Trump
Link.

And notice, trolls, that I support Johnson, and have denounced Hillary as no more qualified than Comrade Trump. Unlike you trolls, I don't need to lie about her. She is not qualified based on her actions as a politician

Johnson is a good candidate, and the unlearned hate him.

Last edited:
90 pct of gop'ers are already voting for trump

Which speaks volumes for their integrity.

But then the Democrats voting for someone who has clearly gotten away with criminal behavior should speak even more to their integrity.

Seems to me about the same level of denial and self-delusion.

Trump committed fraud at the most with Trump U. Hillary? She deals in high profile shit like deleting and mishandling classified information, currying favors with her charitable organization and the like, on and on and on.

The two are nowhere near the same level.

Trump is a carnival huckster. Clinton is the epitome of cronyism. It's a like a dare, to the American people. What will it take for you to wake up and walk away from this two-party death trap?

The answer is that never ever again: NeverTrump!

HRC and DJT are the two most toxic candidates in the last who knows how long.

A Plea to Never Trump Conservatives to Think Twice, Maybe More. | RealClearPolitics

GOP/Republicans are as phony as the Dem jackasses. If they are so appalled by the orange clown, but not ready to live under the thumb of the bulldyke then they should move to Johnson. He is certainly better than Hellary and you know what you are getting when compared to Trump. But it's clear they prefer Hellary even over a canidate which better reflects their ideology in Johnson. Why? Because they fear that if a libertarian is president then the GOP will bleed out and die. So they will sacrifice the interest of the country by allowing Hellary instead of giving up their position as the second party in a 2 party system. I have no use for the GOP!

But Johnson is pro amnesty.

ETA: Worse yet he supported Obama's executive action on amnesty. If you are a Libertarian you are not supposed to support authoritarianism.

Gary Johnson: I support Obama’s executive amnesty because it “challenged Congress to action”

Gary Johnson: I support Obama’s executive amnesty because it “challenged Congress to action” - Hot Air

There is no perfect canidate, he is better than either the orange clown or pantsuit bulldyke.

Link.

And notice, trolls, that I support Johnson, and have denounced Hillary as no more qualified than Comrade Trump. Unlike you trolls, I don't need to lie about her. She is not qualified based on her actions as a politician

Why the hell would anyone provide you a link considering you ignore every request to back up your shit? I know you asked AvgGuyIA, not me since I've repeatedly informed you I wouldn't provide you a link ever on any subject given your refusal to ever provide a link, but wow, your hypocrisy reeks, Nancy

Link.

Why the hell would anyone provide you a link considering you ignore every request to back up your shit? I know you asked AvgGuyIA, not me since I've repeatedly informed you I wouldn't provide you a link ever on any subject given your refusal to ever provide a link, but wow, your hypocrisy reeks, Nancy
Where necessary (and I decide that, not you goofballs), I give links. But you will notice I linked this my OP. No Graham will not support Trump. Your opinion matters not in the least.

Link.

Where necessary (and I decide that, not you goofballs), I give links. But you will notice I linked this my OP. No Graham will not support Trump. Your opinion matters not in the least.

Exactly the contentless crap you give every time you're asked for a link to back up your shit

Link.

Exactly the contentless crap you give every time you're asked for a link to back up your shit
Says, the contentless whiner. I gave a link above. We all know that Graham will not vote for Donny until she says differently. He has not.

Link.

Says, the contentless whiner. I gave a link above. We all know that Graham will not vote for Donny until she says differently. He has not.

Whoa, I was just telling you girl, I didn't mean to make you cry

Link.

Got under your skin, guy? You whine all the time. Stand up and be an adult. The link is given. You lie when you say I don't give links. Remind me if you are a libertarian:). Texas may be in play. Lots of nevertrumps in Texas.

Got under your skin, guy? You whine all the time. Stand up and be an adult. The link is given. You lie when you say I don't give links. Remind me if you are a libertarian:). Texas may be in play. Lots of nevertrumps in Texas.
Damn Jake, maybe you should cry in the bathroom a while and just get it out of your system. Then maybe play with your dolls before you try to chin up and post again. Don't want you to wrench a tear duct or anything

Forum List

Back