Artist who painted Hillary Clinton in bikini covers her image in niqab

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
hillary-clinton-mural.jpg

The local Maribyrnong council deemed the mural sexist and ordered that it be removed within ten days.

“We believe that this mural is offensive because of the depiction of a near-naked woman, not on the basis of disrespect to Hillary Clinton, and it is not in keeping with our stance on gender equity,” said Stephen Wall, the council chief executive.

Australian street artist who painted Hillary Clinton in bikini covers her image in niqab after council complains

Yes, I saw that here several days ago .....I couldn't stop laughing... the bitch is a bitch is a bitch ....with or without clothes LOL !:laugh:

Drama,The Clintons Episode 1 of 3
by Jonathan Myerson

Three entertaining new dramas imagine key moments in the Clintons' personal and political lives together, closely based on the published accounts and opinions of those who've witnessed their enduring partnership.

1991, and the barely-known Governor of Arkansas is beginning to get some traction in the Democratic Presidential Primaries. Bill Clinton, son of a travelling salesman, wants the nomination to take on incumbent President George H W Bush, popular victor of the First Gulf War.

Then the story of Gennifer Flowers surfaces: she claims she had a twelve-year affair with Bill. It is dragging down his campaign.

But ever since they met at Yale, Bill's talented wife Hillary has been his most fervent supporter, and on her advice, they come out fighting. In a special interview broadcast straight after the Super Bowl, picking up its audience of one hundred million, she puts both their careers on the line.

'Heck, Don't Vote For Him' explores the beginnings of a complex and fascinating relationship which has helped shape both Clintons' careers.

Produced and directed by Jonquil Panting.

Heck, Don't Vote for Him, The Clintons, Drama - BBC Radio 4

Heck....criminals that they are ...I agree

Fuck the Clintons.

Forum List

Back