As a Jew this is hard for me to explain

I’m 70 living in 2019ad. For those who didn’t know-------

“ad” means; The years “After Jesus’s death”.,.i.e. (ad)

2,019 years ago;.,.,,.,, Jesus walked the streets of Jerusalem

And He knew “Jerusalem” was not the “Promised Land”

Now over 2,000 years later I have found it.

The “Promised Land “ turns out to be-----

No,
It's not--
the Palestinian Land
now called “Israel”
But
The
“United States of America”
.,.,aka.,.,
USA
The United States​

And as an American, I consider a Jewish American to be just “an American” or a “Jewish American”.

But more importantly; I as an American; I view a Jew as a Jewish person. I view Jews who live in or born in “Israel” as Israelite’s; not a “Jew”, although they are from the same family.

there is a difference

No harm intended or implied

If I have offended, you

Please forgive me :)-

Ok?

Oh great, now Palestinians will come over to the US and try to take over the US?

Thanks in advance.

Oh great, now Palestinians will come over to the US and try to take over the US?

You can always move to Israel. I am sure they would welcome you with open arms.
just a reminder before you go---
1 Shekel =0.28 cents right now and it’s headed south so please, keep your money in US dollars$$

Just some friendly advice

:)-

Last edited:
WFA has learned well from his self-hating Jewish web sites.
Is this the best you can do?

I don’t “hate” anyone or anything and I am sure the word “hate” is not a word in the Lord’s vocabulary.

One the other hand I do detest, reject and loath those who hide behind the “Jew” word almost as much as I detest, reject and loath Israel Defense force snipers shooting children in the head as they sat in a UN sponsored classroom chair.
Not just one child but dozens
Your entire context here is quoting verses out of context to prove that God rejected the Jews.
You are thus presenting as an ignorant self-hating Jew.

You can always move to Israel. I am sure they would welcome you with open arms.
just a reminder before you go---
1 Shekel =0.28 cents right now and it’s headed south so please, keep your money in US dollars$$

Just some friendly advice

Because everyone in any nation is living in a mansion!

Your entire context here is quoting verses out of context to prove that God rejected the Jews.

Those were not my words, those words were God's words as the Bible states them. If you have a problem with those words I suggest you take it up with Him. not me.

Oh baby, have I hurt your feelings you sweet plump balding pumpkin?

Those were not my words, those words were God's words as the Bible states them. If you have a problem with those words I suggest you take it up with Him. not me.

Oh baby, have I hurt your feelings you sweet plump balding pumpkin?
Of course they were; taken out of context.
I’m sure you only watch the scenes in a movie where the good guy can be construed as the bad guy.
I’m sure you never read a contract before signing it.
Because you present as an idiot.

I don’t “hate” anyone or anything and I am sure the word “hate” is not a word in the Lord’s vocabulary.

One the other hand I do detest, reject and loath those who hide behind the “Jew” word almost as much as I detest, reject and loath Israel Defense force snipers shooting children in the head as they sat in a UN sponsored classroom chair.
I don’t believe God rejects any of his creatures. We reject him.

No,
It's not--
the Palestinian Land
now called “Israel”
But
The
.,.,aka.,.,
USA
The United States​

And as an American, I consider a Jewish American to be just “an American” or a “Jewish American”.

But more importantly; I as an American; I view a Jew as a Jewish person. I view Jews who live in or born in “Israel” as Israelite’s; not a “Jew”, although they are from the same family.

there is a difference

If I have offended, you

Ok?
So you're a self-hating Jew. Got it.

God rejected Adam and Eve, to name two.

That would be your uninformed opinion.

It's in the bible. Look it up.

As per WFA.

America hasn't always been a paradise for Jews.

Within my lifetime, it was still legal to not rent or sell property to Jews. Real estate ads in New York City contained the phrase 'Only Gentiles Need Apply'.

Companies could discriminate against Jews in hiring. Large firms made it policy to not hire Jews.

Hotel chains across America were openly restricted to potential guests with 'Jewish-sounding' surnames.

You couldn't join many country or social clubs if you were Jewish.

In 1930s America, this man, Charles Coughlin, had a network radio show espousing anti-semitic rhetoric to millions of listeners.

Israel is the only country on the face of this Earth where Jews are not the 'guests' of a host nation.

It's sad that there has to be at least one place where Jews can be autonomous, but history has shown, over and over again, that it is existentially necessary that Israel exist.

Not only is Israel "existentially necessary" but it is bastion of civilization in that otherwise unrelieved expanse of Arab failure.

Nah. It's Boca Raton.

Boca Raton, Florida
Boca Raton (; Spanish: Boca Ratón, pronounced [ˈboka raˈton]) is the southernmost city in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States, first incorporated on August 2, 1924 as "Bocaratone," and then incorporated as "Boca Raton" in 1925. The 2015 population estimated by the U.S.
More Information on Wikipedia

Personally, I could never afford to visit.
But it looks worm and friendly
thanks

Boca is a very nice place to visit and relax. The biggest danger is trying to keep from being trampled by the stampede of elderly blue hairs and pensioners at every meal time.

My mothers family is from Boca Raton. We took her back April of 2018 and took her around to her old haunts. Its a unique place.

As per WFA.
Woman's Football Alliance?

It's in the bible. Look it up.
I'll be sure to do that. Now run along.

No,
It's not--
the Palestinian Land
now called “Israel”
But
The
.,.,aka.,.,
USA
The United States​

there is a difference

If I have offended, you

Ok?

No,
It's not--
the Palestinian Land
now called “Israel”
But
The
.,.,aka.,.,
USA
The United States​

there is a difference

If I have offended, you

Ok?

No,
It's not--
the Palestinian Land
now called “Israel”
But
The
.,.,aka.,.,
USA
The United States​

there is a difference

If I have offended, you

Ok?

The jews who run the media are starting to use "CE" and "BCE" so they can avoid any association with Jesus Christ.

As per WFA.
WatchingFromA{Fart}.

As per WFA.
WatchingFromA{Fart}.
???

As per WFA.
WatchingFromA{Fart}.
???
O, Gosh!
I was responding to WatchingFromAfar!

Forum List

Back