🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As a person with a relative (cousin) who works as a nurse...........

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
I would feel much less resentful of the people running around shouting about THEIR liberty and THEIR rights to be free if they were all willing to sign a disclaimer stating they will not, under any circumstances, seek medical care when they catch the virus so as not to threaten my cousins's right to life.

I would feel much less resentful of the people running around shouting about THEIR liberty and THEIR rights to be free if they were all willing to sign a disclaimer stating they will not, under any circumstances, seek medical care when they catch the virus so as not to threaten my cousins's right to life.
tell your pansy cousin if she doesnt want th risk to quit her job,,,

OH both my daughter in laws are nurses too,,,both support freedom over your tyranny,,,

Isn't your cousin already treating patients with the corona virus? ... :dunno:

My grandson works for a hospital. He's a respiratory therapist. He lost that job in the shut down but the hospital let him stay on as a security guard. It is terrifying. The tension of waiting for the virus surge is over. Now there is just an empty hospital except for the maternity ward and emergency room. The surgeons are gone. The anesthesiologists are gone. Janitors keep The unused operating rooms clean and sterile. Now there is a grumbling. If this shut down does not end soon the entire hospital might close.

If you have an opportunity to join an anti tyranny protest please do. We can't afford to lose hospitals, doctors and nurses.

Farmers are right in the middle of planting season
You wanna starve
Guess so

Farmers are right in the middle of planting season
You wanna starve
Guess so
You don't understand the left actually thinks everything in the stores just show up by magic.

My grandson works for a hospital. He's a respiratory therapist. He lost that job in the shut down but the hospital let him stay on as a security guard. It is terrifying. The tension of waiting for the virus surge is over. Now there is just an empty hospital except for the maternity ward and emergency room. The surgeons are gone. The anesthesiologists are gone. Janitors keep The unused operating rooms clean and sterile. Now there is a grumbling. If this shut down does not end soon the entire hospital might close.

If you have an opportunity to join an anti tyranny protest please do. We can't afford to lose hospitals, doctors and nurses.
No mil long lines of ambulances full of Corona-car accident, snake bite emergencies ?

All the best to your cousin. I hope she stays healthy.

Nurse Cousin like many doctors may not have a job.

THis is another aspect that is killing people.. Read the mile long list of cardiac procedures that were deemed "elective" and non-essential.. Includes stuff like pacemakers and heart ablations for arythmias. Essentially, there is NO CRITICAL CARE being provided in most of the country.. That's why they are shutting down.. We currently have the health care coverage of a poor African nation..

And folks are NOT SHOWING at ERs.. Too afraid to call 911.. ERs seeing a 30 to 40% DECLINE in heart emergencies and strokes. We're killing people this way.. And jeopardizing the entire hospital system..

NO FUCKS GIVEN

your "feelings" trump no ones constitutionally guaranteed rights.

Go cry in a corner

Nurse Cousin like many doctors may not have a job.

THis is another aspect that is killing people.. Read the mile long list of cardiac procedures that were deemed "elective" and non-essential.. Includes stuff like pacemakers and heart ablations for arythmias. Essentially, there is NO CRITICAL CARE being provided in most of the country.. That's why they are shutting down.. We currently have the health care coverage of a poor African nation..

And folks are NOT SHOWING at ERs.. Too afraid to call 911.. ERs seeing a 30 to 40% DECLINE in heart emergencies and strokes. We're killing people this way.. And jeopardizing the entire hospital system..
Those coming into the ER have hysterical virus complaints. No matter what the symptoms are
If there's no fever they are sent home. So far no one has the virus.

Unless the hospitals just started treating COVID-19 patients when these protest started then your cousin has been around people with it for some time now.

A baby killing liberal complaining about someone's "right to life"? You can't make this shit up. smh

Schmuck; no health professionals are forced to work with a C19 patient.

Forum List

Back