🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As a person with a relative (cousin) who works as a nurse...........

tell your pansy cousin if she doesnt want th risk to quit her job,,,

OH both my daughter in laws are nurses too,,,both support freedom over your tyranny,,,
So...........my cousin should risk her life to enable reckless, moronic behavior or leave the profession she loves, that she has trained for for years? And do what? No one who actually had a relative putting their lives at risk, working under nearly unbearable physical and emotional circumstances, would say such a thing. But a lying coward on a message board would.
I know hundreds of nurses and all that is happening is they are furloughed for a month or two.

I would feel much less resentful of the people running around shouting about THEIR liberty and THEIR rights to be free if they were all willing to sign a disclaimer stating they will not, under any circumstances, seek medical care when they catch the virus so as not to threaten my cousins's right to life.
Exercising one's rights does not require a disclaimer.

Doctors/Medical Professionals MUST treat everyone, regardless of ability to pay or nature of illness, REMEMBER???

(maybe we should reconsider that one, eh?)

So...that framing is bullshit, Newsweak are liars for framing it that way
They aren't framing anything. They are reporting the data from KY which correlates the protests (people gathering in large numbers) with a spike in infections. The same thing that will happen if a re-opening of the economy is done too soon without the proper precautions in place.
They are correlating bullshit with things that were already predicted. Since we all know it takes up to FOURTEEN FUCKING DAYS for symptoms to manifest...protests YESTERDAY are completely fucking meaningless.

Now be gone lying troll, before I taunt you a second time.
Berg has a PhD in bullshit.

OH both my daughter in laws are nurses too,,,both support freedom over your tyranny,,,
So...........my cousin should risk her life to enable reckless, moronic behavior or leave the profession she loves, that she has trained for for years? And do what? No one who actually had a relative putting their lives at risk, working under nearly unbearable physical and emotional circumstances, would say such a thing. But a lying coward on a message board would.
yep,,,

yep,,,

Actually it is amazing Berg think his cousin life is under more danger than a Soldier on the battlefield, a cop in a gang neighborhood or ICE that deal with illegals and the crimes that come with it.

Berg forget you take a oath as a Doctor and Nurse and you must do your job or you can be held criminally liable for not rendering medical services and lose your license...

Berg cousin knows this and yet Berg believe that cousin should not have to risk their life at all because it is Berg family.

I would feel much less resentful of the people running around shouting about THEIR liberty and THEIR rights to be free if they were all willing to sign a disclaimer stating they will not, under any circumstances, seek medical care when they catch the virus so as not to threaten my cousins's right to life.
Why on earth should they do that? Your cousin is free to change her occupation if she doesn't like the working conditions.

yep,,,

Actually it is amazing Berg think his cousin life is under more danger than a Soldier on the battlefield, a cop in a gang neighborhood or ICE that deal with illegals and the crimes that come with it.

Berg forget you take a oath as a Doctor and Nurse and you must do your job or you can be held criminally liable for not rendering medical services and lose your license...

Berg cousin knows this and yet Berg believe that cousin should not have to risk their life at all because it is Berg family.
its more likely hes lying and doesnt have a cousin working as a nurse,,,

Then they aren't real smart.

Too bad we’ll never meet but I would tell your Lying Liberal ass that you’re full of shit.

Forum List

Back