🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As a person with a relative (cousin) who works as a nurse...........

tell your pansy cousin if she doesnt want th risk to quit her job,,,

OH both my daughter in laws are nurses too,,,both support freedom over your tyranny,,,
So...........my cousin should risk her life to enable reckless, moronic behavior or leave the profession she loves, that she has trained for for years? And do what? No one who actually had a relative putting their lives at risk, working under nearly unbearable physical and emotional circumstances, would say such a thing. But a lying coward on a message board would.

I would feel much less resentful of the people running around shouting about THEIR liberty and THEIR rights to be free if they were all willing to sign a disclaimer stating they will not, under any circumstances, seek medical care when they catch the virus so as not to threaten my cousins's right to life.

A baby killing liberal complaining about someone's "right to life"? You can't make this shit up. smh
"January 31 - Trump Declares Coronavirus A Public Health Emergency & Restricts Travel From China. Joe Biden calls Trump xenophobic."

Why am I not surprised to see you distort the truth and lie?
Both Azar's declaration of a health emergency and Trump's PR stunt, the China travel restrictions, were inadequate in addressing the magnitude of the crisis and ineffectual in their implementation. Trump didn't declare a national emergency until 03/03 2020 and even then sought to under mind his own proclamation. You're lying about Biden. It's the same lie I see all you sacks of shit tell over and over.

I would feel much less resentful of the people running around shouting about THEIR liberty and THEIR rights to be free if they were all willing to sign a disclaimer stating they will not, under any circumstances, seek medical care when they catch the virus so as not to threaten my cousins's right to life.

A baby killing liberal complaining about someone's "right to life"? You can't make this shit up. smh
"January 31 - Trump Declares Coronavirus A Public Health Emergency & Restricts Travel From China. Joe Biden calls Trump xenophobic."

Why am I not surprised to see you distort the truth and lie?
Both Azar's declaration of a health emergency and Trump's PR stunt, the China travel restrictions, were inadequate in addressing the magnitude of the crisis and ineffectual in their implementation. Trump didn't declare a national emergency until 03/03 2020 and even then sought to under mind his own proclamation. You're lying about Biden. It's the same lie I see all you sacks of shit tell over and over.

No one cares about you or your make believe cousin.
That Trumpleton's don't care about the human suffering and death of others is hardly surprising. All things come second to Dear Leader.

It's what they're told to say. To hell with everyone else. It appears they don't know any better.

Cousin?
My son and daughter are Respiratory Therapist absolutely on the front lines in a BIG way.
My son in law is a Paramedic.
I have a whole thread on this... if only these people could see what is happening inside of the ICU's

Obviously many won't get this one... :laugh:

94424206_159106145571754_6740046745448742912_o.jpg

I have a whole thread on this... if only these people could see what is happening inside of the ICU's
Sorry. I didn't mean to write a duplicate thread. I empathize with what you and your family are going through. I've seen so many videos of nurses breaking down from the strain I can't watch them any more. It's horrific. Trumpette's, they couldn't care less if they put other people's lives at risk.

Sorry. I didn't mean to write a duplicate thread. I empathize with what you and your family are going through. I've seen so many videos of nurses breaking down from the strain I can't watch them any more. It's horrific. Trumpette's, they couldn't care less.
Well they can't be a "Trumpette" as Trump is the one who ordered the national shutdown.

She'll be on the couch sitting next to you collecting food stamps in no time

You're saving lives :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

/——/ Yeah, we can keep this up until we go into a deep recession so Crazy Joe Biden can ride to the rescue. Now keep hiding under your bed until Nancy Piglosi says it’s safe to come out. She will send you some crumbs for lunch.

I think this site should invest in a medical practitioner a psychologist a doctor that could help these Democrats get through this hard time even prescribe theM medication that will help them with trump great success

Forum List

Back