🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As a person with a relative (cousin) who works as a nurse...........

Straw man argument alert.
You+keep+using+that+word....jpg

I suspect many of the major metropolitans are going to stay in lockdown. I suggest revolt.
Awesome. I suggest you rent a large space for all you nitwits to go to quarantine yourselves. Just don't go to any hospitals.

"Democratic Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear announced Sunday that the state had set a grim record with 273 new confirmed cases of the coronavirus, the highest single-day rise to date. Kentucky's increase in infected individuals comes after protesters took to the streets throughout the week to call for the state to be reopened.

With the 273 additional confirmed infections, Kentucky now has 2,960 cases of the novel virus and 1,122 recoveries. Beshear also announced four new deaths on Sunday, bringing the total number of fatalities across the state to 148.

"We are still in the midst of this fight against a deadly and highly contagious virus," the governor said during his daily news conference. "Let's make sure, as much as we're looking at those benchmarks and we're looking at the future, that we are acting in the present and we are doing the things that it takes to protect one another."

I suspect many of the major metropolitans are going to stay in lockdown. I suggest revolt.
Awesome. I suggest you rent a large space for all you nitwits to go to quarantine yourselves. Just don't go to any hospitals.

"Democratic Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear announced Sunday that the state had set a grim record with 273 new confirmed cases of the coronavirus, the highest single-day rise to date. Kentucky's increase in infected individuals comes after protesters took to the streets throughout the week to call for the state to be reopened.

With the 273 additional confirmed infections, Kentucky now has 2,960 cases of the novel virus and 1,122 recoveries. Beshear also announced four new deaths on Sunday, bringing the total number of fatalities across the state to 148.

"We are still in the midst of this fight against a deadly and highly contagious virus," the governor said during his daily news conference. "Let's make sure, as much as we're looking at those benchmarks and we're looking at the future, that we are acting in the present and we are doing the things that it takes to protect one another."
Could be because peak has been projected for two weeks to be today.

You do understand what that means right...peak...it means infections would rise to their highest point yesterday and today.

Any we knew that two weeks ago.

So...that framing is bullshit, Newsweak are liars for framing it that way and you are a dumbass for shooting off your mouth without knowing this AND for taking and mainstream media at face value.

Screenshot_2020-04-21-07-34-21.png

And as it is obvious that you are both totally uninformed and completely biased...I really don't give a flying fuck what you think.

I would feel much less resentful of the people running around shouting about THEIR liberty and THEIR rights to be free if they were all willing to sign a disclaimer stating they will not, under any circumstances, seek medical care when they catch the virus so as not to threaten my cousins's right to life.

Your cousin should then quit the medical profession seeing they knew what they were getting into.

Do you demand the same for those that have unprotected sex?

Of course not and only a damn idiot believe no one is working or going out during this Pandemic and wait why is your cousin out there working and not under their blanket?

tell your pansy cousin if she doesnt want th risk to quit her job,,,

OH both my daughter in laws are nurses too,,,both support freedom over your tyranny,,,
So...........my cousin should risk her life to enable reckless, moronic behavior or leave the profession she loves, that she has trained for for years? And do what? No one who actually had a relative putting their lives at risk, working under nearly unbearable physical and emotional circumstances, would say such a thing. But a lying coward on a message board would.

Just ignore these fools...

It is clear that Trump ordered these protests. When the backlash happens he will throw his hands again and say he knew..

Remeber when a politician got in loads of trouble for calling these people deplorable...

I would feel much less resentful of the people running around shouting about THEIR liberty and THEIR rights to be free if they were all willing to sign a disclaimer stating they will not, under any circumstances, seek medical care when they catch the virus so as not to threaten my cousins's right to life.
Go away leftist.

My cousin is a nurse in Jacksonville Florida and had to do a FaceTime call from an elderly woman to her family. The woman died the next day.

This is what happens in the healthcare industry.

tell your pansy cousin if she doesnt want th risk to quit her job,,,

OH both my daughter in laws are nurses too,,,both support freedom over your tyranny,,,
So...........my cousin should risk her life to enable reckless, moronic behavior or leave the profession she loves, that she has trained for for years? And do what? No one who actually had a relative putting their lives at risk, working under nearly unbearable physical and emotional circumstances, would say such a thing. But a lying coward on a message board would.

Just ignore these fools...

It is clear that Trump ordered these protests. When the backlash happens he will throw his hands again and say he knew..

Remeber when a politician got in loads of trouble for calling these people deplorable...

ORANGE MAN BAD!

When do you get mad at China?

She'll be on the couch sitting next to you collecting food stamps in no time
I know the nurses would never do it, but I wish they would refuse to treat idiots like you who put their lives at risk.
No one is going to listen to a bunch of BS like this from you. We all know you idiot lefties aren’t staying in your damn house never leaving 24/7 ( because you asshats like to dish out rules...not abide by them)

So...that framing is bullshit, Newsweak are liars for framing it that way
They aren't framing anything. They are reporting the data from KY which correlates the protests (people gathering in large numbers) with a spike in infections. The same thing that will happen if a re-opening of the economy is done too soon without the proper precautions in place.

They aren't framing anything. They are reporting the data from KY which correlates the protests (people gathering in large numbers) with a spike in infections. The same thing that will happen if a re-opening of the economy is done too soon without the proper precautions in place.

State of Texas is already reopening, so there is nothing you can do to stop it!

If they act responsibly TX officials will slow it down themselves in response to the inevitable increase in infections.

What are you bitching about?

Everybody appreciates the great job that our medical workers have done and also those people have kept the supply chain going.

People understand reasonable restrictions during a Pandemic.

However, we have seen the stupid Democrats on the State and Local level go way overboard and that is despicable. They are not reasonable. Like you can go and kill your child at an abortion clinic but you can't take your boat out on a lake. Things like that.

You asshole Libtards hate Liberty, don't you?

KENTUCKY REPORTS HIGHEST CORONAVIRUS INFECTION INCREASE AFTER A WEEK OF PROTESTS TO REOPEN STATE

The near future......In other news the first signs of cannibalism has appeared in blue states. It seems women are the gourmet of choice. If you have to go cannibal. Eat a woman. They are more tender.....In sports....

If they act responsibly TX officials will slow it down themselves in response to the inevitable increase in infections.

The virus is not going away, so you either lock everyone down which is impossible or you open it up and live with the consequences because social distancing and masks only prevent so much.

People have to work so they can pay bills and if no tax revenue coming in the U.S. can not afford to pay people to stay home.

Also let remember to get supplies moved you need drivers and warehouse workers, so there will be people working... You also need gas stations open and again people working... then the farms and refineries and again people working.

America is not robotic as of yet so people will go out and let remember one small detail and that is the homeless and illegal immigrants in this country which will mean people will be out.

So as you lecture us about staying home the reality is people have, are and will be out in this Pandemic...

They are correlating bullshit with things that were already predicted. Since we all know it takes up to FOURTEEN FUCKING DAYS for symptoms to manifest...protests YESTERDAY are completely fucking meaningless.

Now be gone lying troll, before I taunt you a second time.

Schmuck; no health professionals are forced to work with a C19 patient.
It could be that Berg's cousin is a racist that doesn't want to care for non whites. This is a convenient excuse.

Forum List

Back