As an American

Also false as if you cannot afford a doctor you are STILL afforded medical care by a doctor.

Care to spout any more falsehoods?

but a lawyer doesnt make you go bankrupt now does it?

This is going down as the funniest post of the century. I literally laughed out loud when I read it. It is truly worthy of the tribute of this video.

Did I say funniest? I meant most clueless, out of touch, ignorant, insensible, oblivious, and imbecilic post ever made by a any entity that claimed to be self aware. Seriously, no one has ever, get any stupider than this post. Just being in the same universe as this post drops everyone's IQ by 20 points.

Yes, that is right, if it wasn't for this post everyone would be smart enough to solve all the problems in the world. You have, single handily, made life worse for every living creature in the space time continuum.

Congratulations.

Do you have any fucking idea what the fuck happens to anyone who is arrested for a fucking crime in this fucking shit hole that passes for a fucking justice system if they aren't O. J. FUCKING Simpson? I guarantee you that any one of them would rather have a miniscule problem like a load of debt that no one actually expects them to pay that have to go through what they do if they end up with a lawyer form the public defenders office.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back