As Floridians Are Displaced, Rubio Demands More Foreign Workers

I didnt realize working a job and earning a living constituted pillaging our country's resources. No wonder you dont work for a living.

Working a that belonged to an American, at pennies on the dollar, and sending the money out of the economy back home to your own country, does constitute pillaging.
Not to mention the strain they put on state & local budgets using social services

The Rabbi is PRO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

GrampaMurkedU is stunned that Rabbi is such an easy sell out. Typical hack can't help but flip flop cause like the rest he has ZERO ability to exercise any political restraint. Wind blows he tumbles right along
You're a dupe to the idiot wing of the GOP. You think people are liabilities and restriting their entry will somehow make everyone else's life better. You are no better than 1 Percenter or the other economic dolts who want to restrict imports.
Who said anything about imports you stupid hack? Oh that's right, no one but you.
You can TRY projecting all you want, it is clear you are pro open border now since Rubio is your guy.
You are no different than the rest of the left. You are part of the problem.
Immigrants are imports. It doesnt matter whether you try to restrict imports of goods or imports of people. IT is the same thing.
You also dont care about your fellow Americans struggling to make budgets in the Obama era who might benefit from lower costs. You must be an Obama voter. Or would be anyway.
And I probably write bigger checks to charity in a year than you do.
Now I'm an Obama voter?

Just how pathetically immature are you going to get in this discussion? Did I mistake you for a grown adult?
And this isn't about lower costs dumbfuck it's about AMERICANS vs ILLEGALS vs YOUR PATHETIC POSITION
You're not an Obama voter because you're not a voter at all.
But you share with the progressives the idea that people's lives are made better by restricting movement of labor and capital.
Change the law, allow for "illegals" to work legally here and you've gone most of the way of solving the illegal immigration probkem.
A haha now I'm not a voter at all.

Derp derp derpi derp derpity....

Keep goin buddy.

GrampaMurkedU is stunned that Rabbi is such an easy sell out. Typical hack can't help but flip flop cause like the rest he has ZERO ability to exercise any political restraint. Wind blows he tumbles right along
You're a dupe to the idiot wing of the GOP. You think people are liabilities and restriting their entry will somehow make everyone else's life better. You are no better than 1 Percenter or the other economic dolts who want to restrict imports.
Who said anything about imports you stupid hack? Oh that's right, no one but you.
You can TRY projecting all you want, it is clear you are pro open border now since Rubio is your guy.
Immigrants are imports. It doesnt matter whether you try to restrict imports of goods or imports of people. IT is the same thing.
You also dont care about your fellow Americans struggling to make budgets in the Obama era who might benefit from lower costs. You must be an Obama voter. Or would be anyway.
Now I'm an Obama voter?

Just how pathetically immature are you going to get in this discussion? Did I mistake you for a grown adult?
And this isn't about lower costs dumbfuck it's about AMERICANS vs ILLEGALS vs YOUR PATHETIC POSITION
But you share with the progressives the idea that people's lives are made better by restricting movement of labor and capital.
Change the law, allow for "illegals" to work legally here and you've gone most of the way of solving the illegal immigration probkem.
And your solution is asinine amateur hour bullshit. You'll just create a BIGGER magnet dumbass.
And NO ONE said anything about business capital BUT YOU.

Stop projecting & making up shit just to argue against it.

Now I'm an Obama voter?

And your solution is asinine amateur hour bullshit. You'll just create a BIGGER magnet dumbass.

Yes I wrote about free movement of labor and capital. Those are conservative positions. If you dont believe in that you arent a conservative You are merely a know nothing.

Now I'm an Obama voter?

Yes I wrote about free movement of labor and capital. Those are conservative positions. If you dont believe in that you arent a conservative You are merely a know nothing.
I suspect as a know nothing I have more education, street smarts & common sense than you. But we'll save that for another discussion as this one is too much fun already.
You are a hypocrite & a fraud. Without sovereign borders we are nothing. YOU advocate for nothing with your free movement bullshit. It's like you think this is 1875 & you can free range your cattle (illegal workers) anywhere you want.
Better wake up cletus before your children's jobs are also gone to the lowest bidder.

Next Rabbi will advocate giving them voting rights lol
Jealous?
I have been voting for nearly 30 years dumbass.

Voting as an Ex-Offender - Nonprofit Vote

Talk less. That way your ignorance is kept hidden
Not my fault.
When you're ready to discuss the issue like an adult let me know.
There is nothing to discuss. You have exposed yourself as a hypocrite and a political hack. You are no better than Fake Jake

Jealous?

Not my fault.
There is nothing to discuss. You have exposed yourself as a hypocrite and a political hack. You are no better than Fake Jake
OK you are a brainless uneducated shithead who cant discuss any issue intelligently. I'm done with you.

Jealous?

Not my fault.
OK you are a brainless uneducated shithead who cant discuss any issue intelligently. I'm done with you.
Of course you are. You haven't even noticed you're the only one defending this bullshit. You got nuthin. I've Murked you quite easily. Now take your free range job stealing Mexicans & move along

Oh, that's a great problem. Just make them legal and there's no more illegal immigrants! That's a great problem. While we're at it, let's legalize murder, assault, rape, and child molestation and there's no more violent criminals.

Competition sucks. Yes it does. I like Rubio more and more.
WTF????

Fuck them businesses & Rubio. I can't believe you would be okay with this.
I'm a conservative. That means I favor the free movement of capital and labor. Anyone who doesnt favor those things is not a conservative.

So you are for open borders?
Not open. Just more open. There has to be a way to allow people to come to work with a minimum of fuss and expense. T he current system simply doesnt work.
No new immigrants until every American who wants a job has a job. Fuck Rubio, and fuck the Democrats who want cheap votes.

Competition sucks. Yes it does. I like Rubio more and more.
WTF????

Fuck them businesses & Rubio. I can't believe you would be okay with this.
I'm a conservative. That means I favor the free movement of capital and labor. Anyone who doesnt favor those things is not a conservative.

So you are for open borders?
Not open. Just more open. There has to be a way to allow people to come to work with a minimum of fuss and expense. T he current system simply doesnt work.
No new immigrants until every American who wants a job has a job. Fuck Rubio, and fuck the Democrats who want cheap votes.
There are plenty of jobs picking fruit in California. When are you going?

But there are no "American jobs." When you get undercut by your competitors hiring foreign workers it isnt my problem.

"restriting"

Once again, Rabbi is attending the Stephanie School of Word-Saladisms.

Oh, and Greece is still part of the Eurozone, fake Rabbi.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back