As Heroin Deaths Outnumber Gun Deaths, Why Does Left Still Focus on Gun Deaths?

The reason people harp on about guns is that the ones who die from guns are not the gun people. Heroin addicts kill themselves. And heroin is already illegal.

Notice I am not blaming guns. I am simply explaining why one gets press and one does not.

Why? Because the left could not give a flying fart about deaths in America..

Hmmm does the Right care about either gun deaths or heroin deaths?

I mean look at you- the only reason you are posting about the heroin deaths is to score political points.

Not as if you give damn about whether someone is killed by a gun or by heroin.

Any of you jerks still want heroin illegal? If so you are idiots and still believe in fighting the drug war. Hateful pricks.
. I don't intend to sanction your drug addiction. POTUS-E doesn't not smoke or drink. He's not about to turn an eye from illicit drug users.

We focus on cleaning up the addicts and going after those who sell drugs unlicensed and uninspected, not the customers.
There would be not dealers if there were no customers. Tell me. If you want more people on welfare, what policy change need to change? If you want more drug addicts you make drugs legal.

Why? Because the left could not give a flying fart about deaths in America.

Gun control and gun confiscation has always been solely about one thing and one thing alone; disarming the American public.

CDC: Heroin Deaths Surpassed Firearm-Related Homicides in 2015 - Breitbart

The number of heroin deaths was 12,989 and the number of firearm-related homicides was 12,979.

The Washington Post published the CDC numbers, which show the deaths from all opioids combined topped 33,000 in 2015. That means opioid deaths outnumbered firearm-related homicides nearly 3 to 1.
Why doesn't the right focus on heroin deaths?
Because the Mexican border has been open since Obama took office and tied the Border Patrol's hands.
:bsflag:Before Obama took office an American could traverse into Mexico and back with out a passport. All you had to do was look clean cut and answer yes, when asked if you were A US citizen. The Patriot act changed that after the 911 attack. But in those days the heroin users were mostly minorities so the powers that be didn't care. Besides Nixon took advantage of the easy access to Mexico when he and his henchmen conspired to use heroin to destroy the Black communities and marijuana to stigmatize hippies.
Report: Nixon aide says war on drugs targeted blacks, hippies - CNNPolitics.com

Now that suburban White people are dying from overdoses of heroin in larger numbers than Blacks you want to place the blame on Obama. KMA.

Gun control and gun confiscation has always been solely about one thing and one thing alone; disarming the American public.

The number of heroin deaths was 12,989 and the number of firearm-related homicides was 12,979.

The Washington Post published the CDC numbers, which show the deaths from all opioids combined topped 33,000 in 2015. That means opioid deaths outnumbered firearm-related homicides nearly 3 to 1.
What the hell do you think I am doing, numbnuts?
Well gee, I knew you were large but not so big that you represent the whole RIGHT.

Because the Mexican border has been open since Obama took office and tied the Border Patrol's hands.
:bsflag:Before Obama took office an American could traverse into Mexico and back with out a passport. All you had to do was look clean cut and answer yes, when asked if you were A US citizen. The Patriot act changed that after the 911 attack. But in those days the heroin users were mostly minorities so the powers that be didn't care. Besides Nixon took advantage of the easy access to Mexico when he and his henchmen conspired to use heroin to destroy the Black communities and marijuana to stigmatize hippies.

Now that suburban White people are dying from overdoses of heroin in larger numbers than Blacks you want to place the blame on Obama. KMA.

qf78C.jpg

Well gee, I knew you were large but not so big that you represent the whole RIGHT.
I am to YOUR RIGHT, dumbass.

Any of you jerks still want heroin illegal? If so you are idiots and still believe in fighting the drug war. Hateful pricks.
I think most conservatives now want to decriminalize drug use that is not directly harmful to anyone, but punish misuse, like drunk/high driving or drug fueled crime.

Marijuana, I think, most people realize now should be legalized entirely. We took that industry away from the Mexican Drug Lords by simply legalizing it in a few states, think of how a national decriminalization of all drugs would pout those bastards out of business.

We focus on cleaning up the addicts and going after those who sell drugs unlicensed and uninspected, not the customers.

upload_2016-12-10_22-59-3.jpeg

Don't forget to tax the crap out of it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Legalizing pot then taxing the hell out of it makes a hell of a lot more sense than spending millions upon billions to prevent people from possibly maybe hurting themselves from...what lung cancer? And how many cops lives are saved in the process of ending this never ending War on Drugs?

Legalizing pot then taxing the hell out of it makes a hell of a lot more sense than spending millions upon billions to prevent people from possibly maybe hurting themselves from...what lung cancer? And how many cops lives are saved in the process of ending this never ending War on Drugs?

images

Besides that we can route most of the drug tax money to Medicare, Medicaid, and perhaps even SSI & SSDI, the Dems will love that. It'll be like the Dem constituents learning to take care of themselves.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

qf78C.jpg
Is that YOU? I don't even want to smell your breath!

In which way are you to my right, lard ass?

upload_2016-12-10_23-11-24.png

It would be nice if heroin was kept illegal. Although I completely agree that people should have the right to do what they want with their own bodies, Heroin is a very lethal drug, or can be. It will take everything from people. First their money, then friends, family their home their self respect and finally their lives. Once addicted, it owns you. It not only destroys the person that is addicted, it destroys those around them,
anyone that want something like that on the open market is a very misinformed individual when it comes to what drugs should or should not be legal.

In which way are you to my right, lard ass?
how do you know he is a lard ass? when his posts show up on my computer screen, the letters are the same size as everyone elses.

Lets outlaw Heroine.

Lets outlaw Heroine.
do we get to keep heros at least? People do need role models, although I would be concerned with the lack of role models for girls.

Heroin deaths don't threaten a tyrannical government and Smackie MacJunkie doesn't vote anyway so Democrats don't give a shit.

Forum List

Back