As I have said, Trump DOES NOT pay his taxes

So you are admitting that Mr. Trump is secretly a Democrat, Mr. Buck? Thank you, that's something most of us knew already.

Well good, then vote for him

As the saying goes, I wouldn't even vote for him as dogcatcher. Not only because I love dogs, but because he would f@%# that up, too.
I'm sure his empire pales in comparison to yours.

His empire is crumbling, Mr. Weasel. Right before your tiny, beady little eyes.
Where? Oh, in your head. Can't see it parked up your ass that far, sorry.

Another pathetic creature who cannot defend Mr. Trump, just thinks attacking the messenger is an answer.

So you are admitting that Mr. Trump is secretly a Democrat, Mr. Buck? Thank you, that's something most of us knew already.

Well good, then vote for him

As the saying goes, I wouldn't even vote for him as dogcatcher. Not only because I love dogs, but because he would f@%# that up, too.

Yet you both for Hillary, what hasn't she fucked up?

Where do I ever say anywhere that I am voting for Mrs. Clinton? Why do you think my name tag is Waiting for 2020?
I thought you were referencing getting laid?

And yours is referencing the junk in your tiny trunk?

Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Kaine are releasing their returns today. Not that either one are realistic without huge loopholes and downright fabrications, but nonetheless they are releasing them. They have bigger stones than Mr. Trump could ever imagine.

I have said this here and there and everywhere: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/12/b...trump-pay-in-taxes-it-could-be-zero.html?_r=0

and this is why he won't release his returns.

How Much Does Donald Trump Pay in Taxes? It Could Be Zero

Even with hundreds of millions in gross revenue from his vast real estate empire, “it’s both possible and legal that Donald Trump would pay little or no income tax,” said Len Green, an accountant and chairman of the Green Group, a tax and accounting advisory firm. Mr. Green is also a real estate investor, teaches at Babson College and is the author of the forthcoming “The Entrepreneur’s Playbook.”

“I would expect he’s paying little or no tax,” agreed Steven M. Rosenthal, a veteran tax lawyer and senior fellow at the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy center.

That’s because Mr. Trump, as a prominent and active developer, can take advantage of some of the most generous tax breaks in the federal tax code to reduce his reported income to near zero, or even report a loss.

Few tax advisers to major real estate developers would speak for attribution, because their clients benefit from the same tax breaks available to Mr. Trump. But all told me they knew developers in Mr. Trump’s league who pay little or no income tax despite hundreds of millions in cash flow.

“Real estate is notorious for throwing off huge deductions,” Mr. Rosenthal said. “That coupled with wide latitude in the timing and recognition of income make real estate development extremely attractive from a tax standpoint.”

"""Mr. Trump has said in the past that highly paid corporate executives “get away with murder” on their taxes while boasting that he pays as little as the law allows. At the same time, he has insisted that his federal income tax payments are “substantial.”

So if he pays what he legally owes, tell us again how he's not paying his taxes. If you're not sending the government money you don't owe you should just STFU.

I have said this here and there and everywhere: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/12/b...trump-pay-in-taxes-it-could-be-zero.html?_r=0

and this is why he won't release his returns.

Even with hundreds of millions in gross revenue from his vast real estate empire, “it’s both possible and legal that Donald Trump would pay little or no income tax,” said Len Green, an accountant and chairman of the Green Group, a tax and accounting advisory firm. Mr. Green is also a real estate investor, teaches at Babson College and is the author of the forthcoming “The Entrepreneur’s Playbook.”

“I would expect he’s paying little or no tax,” agreed Steven M. Rosenthal, a veteran tax lawyer and senior fellow at the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy center.

That’s because Mr. Trump, as a prominent and active developer, can take advantage of some of the most generous tax breaks in the federal tax code to reduce his reported income to near zero, or even report a loss.

Few tax advisers to major real estate developers would speak for attribution, because their clients benefit from the same tax breaks available to Mr. Trump. But all told me they knew developers in Mr. Trump’s league who pay little or no income tax despite hundreds of millions in cash flow.

“Real estate is notorious for throwing off huge deductions,” Mr. Rosenthal said. “That coupled with wide latitude in the timing and recognition of income make real estate development extremely attractive from a tax standpoint.”

"""Mr. Trump has said in the past that highly paid corporate executives “get away with murder” on their taxes while boasting that he pays as little as the law allows. At the same time, he has insisted that his federal income tax payments are “substantial.”

Geese you liberals are economic illiterates.... paying no taxes does not equal "does not pay HIS taxes".

Please educate yourself... just a little.

Neither do most democrats who say taxes are great.

Maybe you should be spending your time on Rangle and Sharpton who really aren't paying their taxes.

Forum List

Back