As I Predicted on Day One, Special Counsel Must Find SOMETHING to Justify Their Existence

yeah what's that got to do with actual foreign interference? that is him being questioned by agents. hly fk are you lost friend. FARA was in what year?
View attachment 157803

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort files as foreign agent for Ukraine work

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort files as foreign agent for Ukraine work

A consulting firm led by Paul Manafort, who chaired Donald Trump’s presidential campaign for several months last year, retroactively filed forms Tuesday showing that his firm received $17.1 million over two years from a political party that dominated Ukraine before its leader fled to Russia in 2014.

June 27 2017
not sure what this is. your reaching for straw and getting poop.

Manafort made statements in late 2016 and early 2017 that he wasn't a foreign agent, and received no foreign money.

On June 27 2017 he filed an amended foreign agent registration saying that he was a foreign agent, and that he was paid $17 million.

He lied, then corrected the paperwork, but by then it was too late.
sso did the podesta brothers.
But only because Manafort and Gates had lied to the Podesta Group, they had to correct the false info Manafort and Gates gave them after Manafort and Gate's lie was outed.
what are you referring to?

Seriously folks, arguing about an Indictment which really means nothing, and has nothing to do with The Trump campaign is a waste of everyone's time and is a distraction.

Don't you think the timing is interesting considering the Uranium One Informant had his gag order lifted Monday?

The dates on the indictments for the financial transactions listed go from 2006 to 2013, not 2015.
Actually it says to 2016. But the Right never let facts get in the way of a "good" lie.

From pg 1 of the indictment:
In order to hide Ukraine payments from United States authorities, from approximately 2006 through 2016, Manafort and Gates laundered the money through scores of United States and foreign corporations, partnerships, and bank accounts

Did you even fucking look at the list of Financial Transactions? 2013 is the latest date,
Even when shown the very indictment showing transactions "THROUGH 2016" The lying scum Right just keep on lying.
I mean it is right there on PAGE 1 for everyone to see, and yet the lying scum Right just can't stop themselves from lying some more!!!!!

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015f-6d73-d751-af7f-7f735cc70000
nope sorry bubba I posted what was in the indictment. you sir are in error his efforts are for 2006 to 2013
Once the Right sink their teeth into a lie, they never stop lying.
There are transactions listed from 2015 and 2016 on page 22, for example.
But that will never stop you from lying some more.

The dates on the indictments for the financial transactions listed go from 2006 to 2013, not 2015.
Actually it says to 2016. But the Right never let facts get in the way of a "good" lie.

In order to hide Ukraine payments from United States authorities, from approximately 2006 through 2016, Manafort and Gates laundered the money through scores of United States and foreign corporations, partnerships, and bank accounts

Did you even fucking look at the list of Financial Transactions? 2013 is the latest date,
Even when shown the very indictment showing transactions "THROUGH 2016" The lying scum Right just keep on lying.
I mean it is right there on PAGE 1 for everyone to see, and yet the lying scum Right just can't stop themselves from lying some more!!!!!

nope sorry bubba I posted what was in the indictment. you sir are in error his efforts are for 2006 to 2013
why don't you just post them. or did you read them wrong.

yeah what's that got to do with actual foreign interference? that is him being questioned by agents. hly fk are you lost friend. FARA was in what year?
View attachment 157803

A consulting firm led by Paul Manafort, who chaired Donald Trump’s presidential campaign for several months last year, retroactively filed forms Tuesday showing that his firm received $17.1 million over two years from a political party that dominated Ukraine before its leader fled to Russia in 2014.

June 27 2017

Manafort made statements in late 2016 and early 2017 that he wasn't a foreign agent, and received no foreign money.

On June 27 2017 he filed an amended foreign agent registration saying that he was a foreign agent, and that he was paid $17 million.

But only because Manafort and Gates had lied to the Podesta Group, they had to correct the false info Manafort and Gates gave them after Manafort and Gate's lie was outed.

Please Expletive.

Don't play that shit. The Podestas are as crooked as the day is long. The Podesta Group's board has numerous Russians sitting on their board. It's like fucking Moscow Central up there. You Think THE PODESTAS are white as driven snow? Their scumbags. If Manafort was crooked take his ass down along with THE Crooked Podestas.

The world will be a better place, but THE INDICTMENT doesn't even touch THE PRESIDENT nor any of his ADMINISTRATION.

So this is nothing but a distraction when we should be talking about Mueller's GAG ORDER ON THE URANIUM ONE DEFENDANT BEING LIFTED!

June 27 2017

The Manafort and Gates foreign agent registration and the updated FARA disclosure by the Podesta Group, what else could it be?

The Manafort and Gates foreign agent registration and the updated FARA disclosure by the Podesta Group, what else could it be?
they lied to the podesta group? huh?

I gave you the link and the page number. The pages were scanned as a photo so I can't copy and paste the type.
Don't be so fucking lazy, it is Right wing laziness that lying scum like Tramp count on.

And the simplest answer is, Trump is president and there is a loud minority of malcontents who will do anything they can imagine to get him out of office., truth fact and reason need not apply.

Well, given more people voted against him than for him, it would be a MAJORITY that is against him. Also the fact that he's been underwater in his approval ratings since the day he got in.

The loud squealers are a minority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave you the link and the page number. The pages were scanned as a photo so I can't copy and paste the type.
Don't be so fucking lazy, it is Right wing laziness that lying scum like Tramp count on.
where?

upload_2017-10-31_17-44-55.png

Yes they said the European Centre for Modern Ukraine had no foreign connections, which was a lie, and therefore they only needed a LDA disclosure rather than a FARA disclosure.

where?

View attachment 157811
Line 35 is an example of money laundering that took place in 2016.

Yes they said the European Centre for Modern Ukraine had no foreign connections, which was a lie, and therefore they only needed a LDA disclosure rather than a FARA disclosure.
LOL

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

- Weatherman, Prophet Extraordinaire

Mueller Will Investigate Hillary's Uranium Deal
Hang onto your milk money, tiger... we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg... this runs deep... and Mueller's gonna get to the bottom of this.

The loud squealers are a minority.

The loud people on both sides are a minority... what's your point.

If you had a doover, Trump would lose, and you know it.

Repeat the same thing with the same parameters and you get the same result. You do realize that, right?

To keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of...

Forum List

Back