As long as Jews control the media, we will never end immigration

The IQ of Israel is modest, largely because of Sephardi, and Ashkenazi Jews.

Also note that probably 99% of Jewish intellectual accomplishments have been Ashkenazi.

I think it's you who don't know what you're talking about.
I think it's us that don't give a shit what you think.
Jews work as a group entity.
IQ is hardly an indicator of potential greatness.
Someone with an average IQ can have a personality or character attributes that cause others to achieve greatness.
Someone with a high IQ can be a non-functional wallflower.

Why don't you list Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish intellectual accomplishments?

Word25.jpg

We all know who likes to make lists.

The IQ of Sephardi Jews in Israel is 91, the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews in Israel 103.

Why such a disparity between the 2 groups in the same nation?

Could you possibly claim "Oppression" like in the case of minorities in the West?

Do you think Ashkenazi Jews in Israel oppress Sephardi Jews?
I doubt those IQs are that low since Israel has one of the highest literacy rates in the world and almost everyone I know has at least a advanced degree.
Do you have a Link so I can see the breakdown?

Sephadis are far more interpersonal oriented...they are incredibly successful in business and probably own the Ashkenazim.

Are you admitting you live in Israel?

You won't find them because they don't brag about the multi-billion dollar businesses they own.
Especially the Sephardi; they are far wealthier than the Ashkenaz.

I attended a Sephardi shul in Singapore. Lots of prominent families, Benjamin, Sassoon, Ballas and others are scions of the local business community.

Carlos Slim a Lebanese Mexican, is richer than all of them.

But, that's besides the point.

The point is what contributions have Sephardi Jews had to Physics, Technology, Invention, Engineering, Astronomy, Rocket Science, Chemistry, Philosophy, Poetry, Classical Musicians, Jazz Musicians, Artists, and so forth?
They haven't slaughtered anyone.
And they're very happy having other people do the work for them.
And many are just as, or more, wealthy as Carlos Slim, they just don't advertise it.
I bet you're silly enough to believe that Bill Gates is the wealthiest man on earth even though there are 1000s of others far wealthier; they just don't want it publicized.

Every achievement needs a moral compass.

Someone with an average IQ can have a personality or character attributes that cause others to achieve greatness.

Word25.jpg

The IQ of Sephardi Jews in Israel is 91, the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews in Israel 103.

Could you possibly claim "Oppression" like in the case of minorities in the West?

I doubt those IQs are that low since Israel has one of the highest literacy rates in the world and almost everyone I know has at least a advanced degree.

Sephadis are far more interpersonal oriented...they are incredibly successful in business and probably own the Ashkenazim.

Israel's IQ is estimated at 94 - 95 Which fits with that estimate very well.

Actually, much of Europe's literacy rate is higher than that of Israel.
Still no Link. Strange for a guy who worships Links.
And yet without outside help, Israel is one of the most inventive nations on earth.
I'm sure all those corporations paying all those low IQ Jews haven't heard from you yet.
You should let them know.

You won't find them because they don't brag about the multi-billion dollar businesses they own.

I attended a Sephardi shul in Singapore. Lots of prominent families, Benjamin, Sassoon, Ballas and others are scions of the local business community.

The point is what contributions have Sephardi Jews had to Physics, Technology, Invention, Engineering, Astronomy, Rocket Science, Chemistry, Philosophy, Poetry, Classical Musicians, Jazz Musicians, Artists, and so forth?
And many are just as, or more, wealthy as Carlos Slim, they just don't advertise it.
I bet you're silly enough to believe that Bill Gates is the wealthiest man on earth even though there are 1000s of others far wealthier; they just don't want it publicized.

Sephardi Jews collaborated with Moorish Muslims during their invasions of Spain.

Word25.jpg

Are you admitting you live in Israel?
I don't, but you already knew that.
Bad memory moment?
Isn't your IQ way too high for that?

Sephardi Jews collaborated with Moorish Muslims during their invasions of Spain.
I'm sure they did; after all, the RCC was so wonderful to Jews.

There were another people who liked to make lists, compile bogus statistics to separate people, and put them into boxcars. Don't play their games.
Oh, come on!
This is great material for the office.

Word25.jpg

And yet without outside help, Israel is one of the most inventive nations on earth.
I'm sure all those corporations paying all those low IQ Jews haven't heard from you yet.

Poland's literacy rate was 99.8%, while Israel's was 97.8%.

List of countries by literacy rate - Wikipedia

Poland's IQ was 99, while Israel's was 95.

National IQ Scores - Country Rankings

Poland's PISA scores were in the 500's,, while Israel's were in the 470's.

Programme for International Student Assessment - Wikipedia

Word25.jpg

Ashkenazi Jewish intelligence - Wikipedia
I read it...eat shit.

Word25.jpg

Now I know why everybody's doing R&D in Poland and not in Israel.
Spatial IQ is higher amongst non-Jews but not very desirable in most precise scientific research.

I read it...eat shit.

The Polish American IQ was also a very high 109 in the 1970's.

American Ethnic Groups

Spatial IQ is higher amongst non-Jews but not very desirable in most precise scientific research.

Yeah, but technology benefits the masses, despite Einstein's intelligence, it hasn't benefitted the masses very much.

I read it...eat shit.

The Polish American IQ was also a very high 109 in the 1970's.

American Ethnic Groups

Rolled up statistics.
When it comes to scientific R&D and team work, Jews are way ahead of the field.
I know that drives you crazy and you will reiterate same old, same old.
I got it.
Wash...Rinse...Repeat.

Yeah, but technology benefits the masses, despite Einstein's intelligence, it hasn't benefitted the masses very much.
Once again, genius, chopping down a tree benefits no one without a moral compass.

Which masses?
Without Einstein, Poland would have been a permanent Germanic satellite.

Do, you think the lack of spatial ability in Jews, is why many Jews like Roudy falsely accuse Poland for the Holocaust, just because they can't grasp that because the Concentration Camps were built there, that Poles didn't have well anything more to do with them really than Jews did.

Which masses?
Without Einstein, Poland would have been a permanent Germanic satellite.

How do you figure that?

Forum List

Back