As long as Jews control the media, we will never end immigration

Why are Ashkenazi Jews superior over Mizrahi Jews, and Sephardi Jews who are actually more Jewish than Ashkenazi Jews?

I'm not surprised you have no idea what you're talking about ... given the only Jews you've ever met were your landlord, your boss, and your court-appointed attorney.

The IQ of Israel is modest, largely because of Sephardi, and Ashkenazi Jews.

Also note that probably 99% of Jewish intellectual accomplishments have been Ashkenazi.

I think it's you who don't know what you're talking about.

Why are Ashkenazi Jews superior over Mizrahi Jews, and Sephardi Jews who are actually more Jewish than Ashkenazi Jews?

I'm not surprised you have no idea what you're talking about ... given the only Jews you've ever met were your landlord, your boss, and your court-appointed attorney.

Also note that probably 99% of Jewish intellectual accomplishments have been Ashkenazi.

I think it's us that don't give a shit what you think.
Jews work as a group entity.
IQ is hardly an indicator of potential greatness.
Someone with an average IQ can have a personality or character attributes that cause others to achieve greatness.
Someone with a high IQ can be a non-functional wallflower.

Someone with an average IQ can have a personality or character attributes that cause others to achieve greatness.

Why don't you list Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish intellectual accomplishments?

You won't find them because they don't brag about the multi-billion dollar businesses they own.
Especially the Sephardi; they are far wealthier than the Ashkenaz.

Word25.jpg

We all know who likes to make lists.

Word25.jpg

Because...Polish!

Although some of these people, strictly speaking, may be not be Jewish, it is possible to be Jewish in spirit. Just like a white person can act black, or vice versa.

The Jewish spirit is this: extreme greed and money making, not caring about anybody else, not caring about the nation or its people (in fact, being in favor of infinite immigration and driving wages down)

So yes, most of these people are Jewish in spirit.
Never let a Jew out of the yeshiva.
So no goat skin?

Although some of these people, strictly speaking, may be not be Jewish, it is possible to be Jewish in spirit. Just like a white person can act black, or vice versa.

The Jewish spirit is this: extreme greed and money making, not caring about anybody else, not caring about the nation or its people (in fact, being in favor of infinite immigration and driving wages down)

So yes, most of these people are Jewish in spirit.
Never let a Jew out of the yeshiva.
So no goat skin?
Not if the heat is working.

Jews were involved in the Russian Revolution because the Czars Calvary had been using them for sword practice for a couple decades.
Let me guess. Jews were model citizens, good neighbors, productive and civic-minded to a man. Perfect in every way. Then, one Tuesday afternoon, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, the Tsar's calvary started using them for sword practice.

Is that the history?

What happened to your "interest" in American Immigration policy? You get distracted or something?

I don't think dirt poor people living happily in a remote village in the Steppes of Russia were a strategic threat to the Czar. Other than taking up a tiny bit of space in a big country. But by all means, ignore the MASSIVE motive for a Revolution against one of the last dictatorial "kingdoms" on the planet.

It's OK --- those Brilliant Jews who now ruin your world got punked by a bunch of lame ass academic Commies. Turns out they really aren't as smart as you give them credit for..

Here's an article by Israeli news Ynet, which admits to the disproportionate role of Jews under Stalin's regime.

Ynetnews Opinion - Stalin's Jews

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."

Yezhov was not Jewish but was blessed with an active Jewish wife. In his Book "Stalin: Court of the Red Star", Jewish historian Sebag Montefiore writes that during the darkest period of terror, when the Communist killing machine worked in full force, Stalin was surrounded by beautiful, young Jewish women.

Stalin's close associates and loyalists included member of the Central Committee and Politburo Lazar Kaganovich. Montefiore characterizes him as the "first Stalinist" and adds that those starving to death in Ukraine, an unparalleled tragedy in the history of human kind aside from the Nazi horrors and Mao's terror in China, did not move Kaganovich.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin.
Ever notice that almost nobody cares.
Just remember that Jews are the best at everything, including, unfortunately, murder.
Keep them in yeshiva.

Some arrogance to assume that Jews are best at everything, no?
Fact = arrogance?

For starters Jews aren't usually good at sports.

For enders Jews aren't good at all intellectual factors, they're not so good at engineering, technology, and invention.

All 3 of the above are not included in the Nobel Prize.
We own the teams.
By the way, have you taken notice lately of how Israel is doing in the World Games and Olympics.
The more scientific sports become, the better Jews do.

In terms of engineering, technology, and invention, are you on crack?
You better start reading up on what's going on in Israel.
The Days of Moshiah are approaching.

East Germans clearly have the most breathe taking, and well rounded intellectual accomplishments, rather than Jews.

Keep in mind that East Germans, like Ashkenazi Jews have a good deal of Polish genetic mixture.

But, absolutely East Germans are way ahead of Ashkenazi Jews in intellect on the whole.

Philosophers like Immanuel Kant, Nietzsche, Artur Schopenhauer, and Leibniz who also invented Calculus, and Binary Code.

Rocket scientists like Wernher Von Braun, and Herman Oberth.

Technology like Ferdinand Porsche who invented Porsche, and Volkswagen, Paul Nipkow who invented TV.

Geneticists like Gregor Mendel, or Rudolf Jaenisch.

Artists like Casper Friedrich.

Writers like Gunther Grass, or Charles Bukowski.

You won't find them because they don't brag about the multi-billion dollar businesses they own.

I attended a Sephardi shul in Singapore. Lots of prominent families, Benjamin, Sassoon, Ballas and others are scions of the local business community.

Ever notice that almost nobody cares.
Just remember that Jews are the best at everything, including, unfortunately, murder.
Keep them in yeshiva.

Fact = arrogance?

For enders Jews aren't good at all intellectual factors, they're not so good at engineering, technology, and invention.

We own the teams.
By the way, have you taken notice lately of how Israel is doing in the World Games and Olympics.

East Germans clearly have the most breathe taking, and well rounded intellectual accomplishments, rather than Jews.

Keep in mind that East Germans, like Ashkenazi Jews have a good deal of Polish genetic mixture.

But, absolutely East Germans are way ahead of Ashkenazi Jews in intellect on the whole.

Philosophers like Immanuel Kant, Nietzsche, Artur Schopenhauer, and Leibniz who also invented Calculus, and Binary Code.

Technology like Ferdinand Porsche who invented Porsche, and Volkswagen, Paul Nipkow who invented TV.

And yet produced a mass murder machine.
So much for the end product of education without a moral base.

Fact = arrogance?

We own the teams.

Consult that to Julius Popper, Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda, Matvei Berman, Leon Trotsky, Lenin, Ami Popper, Braruch Goldstein, Salomon Morel, Menachem Begin, Jakub Berman, Bela Kuhn, and various others of Jewish heritage who were mass murderers.

The most curious one though is Menachem Begin, despite being less of a mass murderer than many of the others I listed..... He's worshipped by many in Israel as a hero....

Fact = arrogance?

We own the teams.

Consult that to Julius Popper, Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda, Matvei Berman, Leon Trotsky, Lenin, Ami Popper, Braruch Goldstein, Salomon Morel, Menachem Begin, Jakub Berman, Bela Kuhn, and various others of Jewish heritage who were mass murderers.

The most curious one though is Menachem Begin, despite being less of a mass murderer than many of the others I listed..... He's worshipped by many in Israel as a hero....
How many time do I have to tell you...
Keep the Jews in the yeshiva.
Your hate blinds you cause and effect.
And yes, it is hate caused by an inferiority complex.
Genius must be channel correctly or it can destroy the world.

Word25.jpg

The IQ of Sephardi Jews in Israel is 91, the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews in Israel 103.

Why such a disparity between the 2 groups in the same nation?

Could you possibly claim "Oppression" like in the case of minorities in the West?

Do you think Ashkenazi Jews in Israel oppress Sephardi Jews?

Word25.jpg

The IQ of Sephardi Jews in Israel is 91, the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews in Israel 103.

Could you possibly claim "Oppression" like in the case of minorities in the West?

I doubt those IQs are that low since Israel has one of the highest literacy rates in the world and almost everyone I know has at least a advanced degree.
Do you have a Link so I can see the breakdown?

Sephadis are far more interpersonal oriented...they are incredibly successful in business and probably own the Ashkenazim.

I attended a Sephardi shul in Singapore. Lots of prominent families, Benjamin, Sassoon, Ballas and others are scions of the local business community.

Carlos Slim a Lebanese Mexican, is richer than all of them.

But, that's besides the point.

The point is what contributions have Sephardi Jews had to Physics, Technology, Invention, Engineering, Astronomy, Rocket Science, Chemistry, Philosophy, Poetry, Classical Musicians, Jazz Musicians, Artists, and so forth?

I doubt those IQs are that low since Israel has one of the highest literacy rates in the world and almost everyone I know has at least a advanced degree.

Sephadis are far more interpersonal oriented...they are incredibly successful in business and probably own the Ashkenazim.

There were another people who liked to make lists, compile bogus statistics to separate people, and put them into boxcars. Don't play their games.

Word25.jpg

Israel's IQ is estimated at 94 - 95 Which fits with that estimate very well.

Actually, much of Europe's literacy rate is higher than that of Israel.

Forum List

Back