As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

The problem with banning guns, and acting like a mature and civilized society, is really disgusting slime like baggers will go out of their way to get them so they can shoot and kill the people they are jealous of, liberals.

Most of them, most people in general, wont do that, but a few will...for that reason, i am keeping mine

Then why isn't it happening daily? The answer, because you lie and nothing but a partisan wing nut.

i really hope you are right, i really hope that when the baggers try and stop 5 million fellow americans from voting for Obama that there wont be shootings in the street

and by calling me a partisan you expose your ignorance, there are NOT two sides, partisanship requires two legitimate sides...get up to speed for krist sake

Last edited:
The problem with banning guns, and acting like a mature and civilized society, is really disgusting slime like baggers will go out of their way to get them so they can shoot and kill the people they are jealous of, liberals.

Most of them, most people in general, wont do that, but a few will...for that reason, i am keeping mine

Then why isn't it happening daily? The answer, because you lie and nothing but a partisan wing nut.

i really hope you are right, i really hope that when the baggers try and stop 5 million fellow americans from voting for Obama that there wont be shootings in the street

Get a job, you feces flinging monkey boy...

my god the gun nutz are complete morons

i didnt think it was possible to be dumber than they are on race and economics, but they are

Sadly I have to say that while we have no constitutional right to own guns unless we are part of a militia, baggers make me glad i can own one
I didn't realize you were a person incapable of thinking for yourself. I'd correct you, but somehow, I doubt that you'd be open to some reality.

Shame & Hysteria: Americans Lynch Colorado Dark Knight Shooter

Look how emotions and hysteria took over the American group psyche early this morning. America was shocked! Shocked. A society as violent as ours was ready to lynch whoever it was that was accused. The facts be damned!

First reports: Mohammad Alam, an Iranian immigrant.
Imagine if this Iranian immigrant had fallen into the hands of an American crowd? Would we have behaved any better than mobs that strung up Americans in Iraq and other places?

Have we lynch the latest accused? Sure we have. Sure we have. All the facts are not in yet and if this young man was let loose amongst us...he would stand a chance of making it passed "Stop, I'm innoce..." No panel, no prosecutor, no court has heard all the supposed evidence yet. The shooter was masked and in dark clothes in a darkened movie theater. Yet we would slaughter this accused man in anger.

Then there is the delusional and self-serving hand wringing.

Shooting at Colo. theater shocks movie industry

By JAKE COYLE, AP Entertainment Writer

The shooting, which killed 12 and left at least 50 injured in an Aurora, Colo., movie theater, reverberated through Hollywood and upended carefully laid plans for the global release of "The Dark Knight Rises." Warner Bros. quickly canceled a premiere planned for Paris and canceled press interviews in France.

Warner Bros. did move to pull trailers for its upcoming movie "Gangster Squad" from showings of "The Dark Knight Rises." The trailer of the film, which stars Sean Penn and Ryan Gosling in a ruthless war between '40s Los Angeles police and the mob, includes a scene of mobsters firing into a movie theater from behind the screen. It wasn't immediately clear if the trailer played before the Aurora theater audience.

Give me a break (Stossell where are you when we need you?)

What about the US Constitution and all our supposed sacred principles about rights?

We are all acting like some stupid mob.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, we must emote!

Look at how feelings move a mob ... we didn't even have all the facts before we all started emoting like stuck pigs at a slaughter. If some innocent person who was blamed had set foot in front of us all, we would have murdered him or her in righteous anger. We would have and we wouldn't have batted an eyelash doing it. Admit it. If we deny we would have moved as a mob and killed somebody before all the facts are in, we need to go back and watch the thread(s) on the Colorado Movie Shooting unfold.

no wonder political operatives, media, and corporate interests can manipulate us into hysteria over trivial points and issues during elections and debates. We Americans, as a group, are no better than our ape-like ancestors except in one things -- for all our societal progress and scientific discoveries, in the great scope of humanoid development, we humans, we Americans, are only a few generations removed from swinging in the trees.

---

That's Dante's take on IT and he'll stick by it, mob or no mob.

ps, Dante loved watching the USMB mob jump like puppets on a string in his thread and posts earlier. You people just don't get IT.

---

Care to intelligently and rationally discuss the American psyche in times of anxieties and distress? Care to reasonably take a look at how we Americans act when emotional buttons are pushed through random events or even through purposeful manipulation?

If not, move along.

:cool:
dD

:eusa_whistle:

I said this back with the Gifford tragedy, people seem to want to blame and blame anyone for the problem.

My first reaction was how sad and tragic it is and how the parents who have lost a child must feel, this is a very sad day.

Get a job, you feces flinging monkey boy...

Oh for kirst sake, just be thankful you are not one of my employees, i would have you cleaning the toilets right now, punk :lol:

Jim Holmes was committed to destruction. He is extremely intelligent, graduated with the very highest honors at the University of California at Riverside. He was able to construct a bomb of essentially his entire apartment that may take days, if not weeks to unravel.

Had he not had guns, he would have used bombs. Had he used bombs, more than 12 people would have been killed and more than 71 injured.

Jim Holmes is insane, but a particular kind of insane. He's smarter, more clever, more worthy than anyone else. He's a comic book supervillian. Always described as brilliant. In some ways, he's insane the same way Jeffrey Dahmer was insane. Dahmer thought himself as powerful as God, everything he did was rationalized as reasonable.

It is really strange. The costumed superhero is accepted as part of the social structure.

News - Nationwide Phenomenon: Real-Life Superheroes Fighting Crime - InsideEdition.com

Why didn't anyone see the supervillian too?

child please

You will literally need years of education and maturity before you can speak to me at any level

years

thank god the rest of the planet doesnt think like you, but then most humans over the age of 21 are adults

Most of the people here already got past third grade, which seems to be about two grades above your level.

I think you are giving him to much credit, my 5 year old grand daughter seems more advanced than he.

dont pretend to be anything at all and accuse me of partisanship, you either know better or are just venting

you know god damn well there are NOT two sides to the truth

and by calling me a partisan you expose your ignorance, there are NOT two sides, partisanship requires two legitimate sides...get up to speed for krist sake

5 million obama voters sounds about right. No one wants to prevent 5 million people from voting for obama. If he didn't get 5 million votes, he'd only have him and moochelle.

5 million obama voters sounds about right. No one wants to prevent 5 million people from voting for obama. If he didn't get 5 million votes, he'd only have him and moochelle.

racist or bigot? if you are Black or Latino or any minority, you are a bigot, if you are white you are a racist, which is it?

Most of the people here already got past third grade, which seems to be about two grades above your level.

I think you are giving him to much credit, my 5 year old grand daughter seems more advanced than he.

dont pretend to be anything at all and accuse me of partisanship, you either know better or are just venting

they dont understand truth, they have lived on propaganda so long they have lost their taste for the truth

The truth is. 12 people died and 71 injured. Otherwise known as a slow day in Chicago.

they dont understand truth, they have lived on propaganda so long they have lost their taste for the truth

it's hard to understand your and his fabricated truth

Like most problems in this country, you can thank the liberals for this tragedys.

• They have pulled God out of our country, and created generations of lost individuals who worship false gods, money, fame, etc.

• They have demonized guns, creating an environment of unarmed victims. Had people been carrying guns like they should have, there would only be a couple of victims, if any.
Thanks liberals - hope you feel good about the degraded society you have created.

Does anybody believe that 1+ other people shooting at the perp and possibly each other would have improved things? Perp has ballistic protection and there are that many bullets in the air in a confusing and chaotic situation.

Yes, I believe one person could have taken out that shooter with one bullet....

Like most problems in this country, you can thank the liberals for this tragedys.

• They have pulled God out of our country, and created generations of lost individuals who worship false gods, money, fame, etc.

• They have demonized guns, creating an environment of unarmed victims. Had people been carrying guns like they should have, there would only be a couple of victims, if any.
Thanks liberals - hope you feel good about the degraded society you have created.

Thank you SO MUCH for this post, like rep Gohmert today, you have sunken to the lowest possible low any human can sink to, maybe even worse than shooting unarmed and innocent people...

You, Gohmert and all those like you are truly enemies not just of this nation but of the planet...the entire planet knows it too, that is the good news

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;5657943 said:
Shame & Hysteria: Americans Lynch Colorado Dark Knight Shooter

Look how emotions and hysteria took over the American group psyche early this morning. America was shocked! Shocked. A society as violent as ours was ready to lynch whoever it was that was accused. The facts be damned!

First reports: Mohammad Alam, an Iranian immigrant.
Imagine if this Iranian immigrant had fallen into the hands of an American crowd? Would we have behaved any better than mobs that strung up Americans in Iraq and other places?

Have we lynch the latest accused? Sure we have. Sure we have. All the facts are not in yet and if this young man was let loose amongst us...he would stand a chance of making it passed "Stop, I'm innoce..." No panel, no prosecutor, no court has heard all the supposed evidence yet. The shooter was masked and in dark clothes in a darkened movie theater. Yet we would slaughter this accused man in anger.

Then there is the delusional and self-serving hand wringing.

Shooting at Colo. theater shocks movie industry

By JAKE COYLE, AP Entertainment Writer

The shooting, which killed 12 and left at least 50 injured in an Aurora, Colo., movie theater, reverberated through Hollywood and upended carefully laid plans for the global release of "The Dark Knight Rises." Warner Bros. quickly canceled a premiere planned for Paris and canceled press interviews in France.

Warner Bros. did move to pull trailers for its upcoming movie "Gangster Squad" from showings of "The Dark Knight Rises." The trailer of the film, which stars Sean Penn and Ryan Gosling in a ruthless war between '40s Los Angeles police and the mob, includes a scene of mobsters firing into a movie theater from behind the screen. It wasn't immediately clear if the trailer played before the Aurora theater audience.

Give me a break (Stossell where are you when we need you?)

What about the US Constitution and all our supposed sacred principles about rights?

We are all acting like some stupid mob.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, we must emote!

Look at how feelings move a mob ... we didn't even have all the facts before we all started emoting like stuck pigs at a slaughter. If some innocent person who was blamed had set foot in front of us all, we would have murdered him or her in righteous anger. We would have and we wouldn't have batted an eyelash doing it. Admit it. If we deny we would have moved as a mob and killed somebody before all the facts are in, we need to go back and watch the thread(s) on the Colorado Movie Shooting unfold.

no wonder political operatives, media, and corporate interests can manipulate us into hysteria over trivial points and issues during elections and debates. We Americans, as a group, are no better than our ape-like ancestors except in one things -- for all our societal progress and scientific discoveries, in the great scope of humanoid development, we humans, we Americans, are only a few generations removed from swinging in the trees.

---

That's Dante's take on IT and he'll stick by it, mob or no mob.

ps, Dante loved watching the USMB mob jump like puppets on a string in his thread and posts earlier. You people just don't get IT.

---

Care to intelligently and rationally discuss the American psyche in times of anxieties and distress? Care to reasonably take a look at how we Americans act when emotional buttons are pushed through random events or even through purposeful manipulation?

If not, move along.

dD

Kinda like what happened to George Zimmerman, the white hispanic, eh? Many are ready to string him up without all the facts. Movie stars like Spike Jones giving out the address of INNOCENT people so they can be harassed and their life threatened.

:eusa_whistle:

where do you think Dante stood on that one from day one? Do you think Dante started a thread similar to this one a bit after the Zimmerman threads started?

yeah, some of us have principles and it isn't the ones who crow most about principle.
dD

Last edited:

Forum List

Back