As president, would Ben Carson work to bring us to the "end times"?

R

rdean

“Do you think we’re at the end of days?” Attkisson asked the retired neurosurgeon, as she cited current events and “what’s in the Bible.”

“You could guess that we are getting closer to that,” Carson responded, the Hill reported. “You do have people that have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring and that they’re a part of it. [They] would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they could gain possession of them.”

His words seemed more aimed at the type of scenario envisioned by radical Islamists and ISIS terrorists who want to hasten the end of times by ushering in world-wide jihad, than at the more Christian-based descriptions found in the biblical books of Revelation and Daniel.

Ben Carson: End times are likely upon us

---------------------

To me, he sounds like a nut, and not in the good way.

To Republicans, he makes sense.

GOP: You reap what you sow.

They craved the votes so for 8 years they've been telling Tea Party extremists - "you make sense, yes, yes, all good ideas" and even electing a handful to the house that call themselves the "freedom" caucus.

It's the American Taliban come home to roost.

If there is actually anything such as "end times", we are definitely closer to it than we were at this time yesterday.... you severely retarded dimocrats.

“Do you think we’re at the end of days?” Attkisson asked the retired neurosurgeon, as she cited current events and “what’s in the Bible.”

“You could guess that we are getting closer to that,” Carson responded, the Hill reported. “You do have people that have a belief system that sees this apocalyptic phenomenon occurring and that they’re a part of it. [They] would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if they could gain possession of them.”

His words seemed more aimed at the type of scenario envisioned by radical Islamists and ISIS terrorists who want to hasten the end of times by ushering in world-wide jihad, than at the more Christian-based descriptions found in the biblical books of Revelation and Daniel.

Ben Carson: End times are likely upon us

---------------------

To me, he sounds like a nut, and not in the good way.

To Republicans, he makes sense.
You have your opinion. But "end times" mean something different to you gay Libtards.

If there is actually anything such as "end times", we are definitely closer to it than we were at this time yesterday.... you severely retarded dimocrats.
I guess a nut running through the streets yelling " the end is coming the end is coming!" Is essentially right. He didn't say when.

The end won't come for anywhere from 100,000 years to 1 million years. So don't hold your breath.

I'm 44 years old. My end day is coming anywhere from right now to 70 more years. Everyone's end day is coming. Even a baby born yesterday. Hopefully 100 years.

Forum List

Back