🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'As the Traitor Turns' - Coup Conspirators Turn On Each Other'

Rosenstein is a republican, appointed by a republican, and confirmed by republicans. You need to wake up and stop with this conspiracy theory bullshit.

And you need to stop snorting 'Fake News Crack'...

Rosenstein authored the justification for firing Comey, recommended Trump fire Comey, then recommended Trump be investigated for Obstruction when Trump exercised his Constitutional Authority / Presidential power by firing Comey...

--- This all made Rosenstein a 'witness' in the Obstruction case, making his remaining in charge of the exposed coup a massive 'Conflict of Interest'

Rosenstein was the one who volunteered to wear a wire to betray and trap his boss (FBI Counsel Baker testified Rosenstein was NOT joking)...

Oher's testimony proves Rosenstein KNEW Steele was an untrustworthy ex-foreign spy and the Dossier - which the DOJ/NSA/CIA/FBI intentionally used illegally to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses and Perjury before Congress to get an investigation opened and Co-Conspirator Mueller hired as Special Counsel / their 'Insurance Policy' - was not credible and could not be used. Despite knowing this, Rosenstein signed off on FISA Warrants, meaning he knowingly engaged in FISA Court Abuses.

Rosenstein has a strong history with both Comey and Mueller - 'thick as thieves' - another massive 'Conflict of Interest'

Whereas Mueller and Dems were unable to produce any illegal activity with which to act on by Trump, the evidence of all this has been exposed, released, revealed....

Rosenstein throwing Obama under the bus means he knows his nuts are in a slowly closing wine/grape press.

Wonder what Barr will do??
Whatever dOnald tRump orders him to.

Only in your deluded dreams.

I'm interested to see just what Barr uncovers.
Look at what he's done so far are say that again.

And just what has he done??
Everything tRump tells him to.

Or did you think he decided to lie and misrepresent the information in his ridiculous "summary" all on his own?

Yes, let's....

Barr exposed the fact that Obama's DOJ/NSA/CIA/FBI DID spy on Trump and his team, after intentionally illegally committing FISA Court abuses to illegally obtain warrants to do so.
-- Comey responded by lying, claiming 1) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of someone who does not know it is going on is NOT 'Spying' ... and 2) The FISA Court ORDERED the FBI to do is. (The FISA Court does not ORDER spying - it grants warrants to do so based on what is supposed to be factual information provided by the DOJ / FBI. This is the same FBI, BTW, that engaged in FISA Court Abuses 75 times with no one being held accountable under then FBI Director MUELLER.)

Barr pointed out the fact that Mueller and the democrats FAILED TO PROVE GUILT of Collusion / Obstruction after 3 years, multiple investigations, 500 witnesses interrogated, and thousands of documents turned in and reviewed. Not one indictment / conviction was for Collusion / Obstruction.
--- Mueller's job was to provide that finding, but the fact that he went out of his way to provide personal commentary on a case in which he could not prove GUILT was a disgrace.

Barr pointed out the FACT that Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe had already been recommended for indictment for crimes before he took over and that the US IG was continuing to conduct investigations into FISA Court Abuses and other potential criminal activity perpetrated by the Democrats exposed to have committed crimes and participated in both the protection of Hillary from crimes and in the failed exposed coup.

Barr stated that he would do his job and investigate the evidence and crimes Mueller refused to do in his role as Special Counsel, that he would review the US IG's findings and decide if there are criminal acts that should result in indictments or further investigations....which scares the hell out of the criminal Democrats and snowflakes.

I haven't figured out why Mueller didn't investigate Barry and his intelligence and cyber people. They knew about the hack and decided to do nothing.

Barry was POTUS not Trump so he should have been under investigation.
so, the same people who complain witch hunt, want a witch hunt.
hg2com8rihu21.jpg

Trump: "The corrupt Democrats are using the FBI to spy on their political rivals"

Also Trump: "The FBI needs to spy on my political rivals"
Funny considering there has been existing evidence for YEARS that...

Obama colluded with Putin through Medvedev back in 2012....
Obama collaborated with / aided Putin in 2014 by giving him uranium, Crimea, and interference...
Obama oversaw the protection of Hillary by HIS DOJ and FBI
Obama kept close tabs on the exposed coup attempt
Hillary committed literally THOUSANDS or counts of criminal acts, according to the FBI
Hillary committed crimes, to include Perjury, Obstruction, & Espionage, according to Comey

....and despite Mueller's report proving inability to prove GUILT, snowflakes say Trump is guilty of 'THOUGHT CIMES'...

:lmao:
your little fantasy world is amusing.
1kwtmdl0b7d21.jpg

Barr exposed the fact that Obama's DOJ/NSA/CIA/FBI DID spy on Trump and his team, after intentionally illegally committing FISA Court abuses to illegally obtain warrants to do so.
No, he said "I think".

That's known as expressing an opinion.

Try again.

I haven't figured out why Mueller didn't investigate Barry and his intelligence and cyber people. They knew about the hack and decided to do nothing.

hg2com8rihu21.jpg

Trump: "The corrupt Democrats are using the FBI to spy on their political rivals"

Obama collaborated with / aided Putin in 2014 by giving him uranium, Crimea, and interference...
Hillary committed literally THOUSANDS or counts of criminal acts, according to the FBI
Hillary committed crimes, to include Perjury, Obstruction, & Espionage, according to Comey

....and despite Mueller's report proving inability to prove GUILT, snowflakes say Trump is guilty of 'THOUGHT CIMES'...

1kwtmdl0b7d21.jpg
Cute....left with no actual facts / non-debunked argument you post memes and false accusations. Poor snowflake....

Son, I'm not lying. Those are the facts, like it or don't.
'Son'? You actually have to have testicles to be able to have offspring....the DNC neutered you and gave you a lobotomy a long time ago. Instead of posting memes and opinion and calling it 'facts', perhaps you should try posting actual links and evidence.

:p

'Son'? You actually have to have testicles to be able to have offspring....the DNC neutered you and gave you a lobotomy a long time ago. Instead of posting memes and opinion and calling it 'facts', perhaps you should try posting actual links and evidence.

Facts kiddo:

Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein said Trump ordered him to write the memo justifying James Comey's firing, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe writes

Wonder what Barr will do??

Or did you think he decided to lie and misrepresent the information in his ridiculous "summary" all on his own?

Only lefty loons like you think he lied and is covering for Trump.

If the Mueller report said what you hoped and prayed it would, Barr would be your new hero along with Mueller.

You lefty loons are pathetic and whiny little shits.

hg2com8rihu21.jpg

1kwtmdl0b7d21.jpg
Cute....left with no actual facts / non-debunked argument you post memes and false accusations. Poor snowflake....
oh yea, which one was sent to jail?

Perhaps you forgot.

If the Mueller report said what you hoped and prayed it would, Barr would be your new hero along with Mueller.

Lol, you kids are delusional.

LOL You and the other lefty loons are the delusional ones.

Mueller's report cleared Trump yet your whiny asses won't accept it and you grasp at every straw to try to find something, anything you think you can hang on Trump.

Well buckle up buttercup because Trump will win in 2020 so you will have four more years to implode.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.

LOL You and the other lefty loons are the delusional ones.

Mueller's report cleared Trump yet your whiny asses won't accept it and you grasp at every straw to try to find something, anything you think you can hang on Trump.

Well buckle up buttercup because Trump will win in 2020 so you will have four more years to implode.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.
You should actually read the report instead of taking faux's word for it.

(Yes, I know you are gonna say you did, but you haven't)

Facts kiddo:

Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein said Trump ordered him to write the memo justifying James Comey's firing, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe writes
Rosenstein says.... the Co-Conspirator who intentionally illegally engaged in FISA Court Abuses....who Obstructed Justice by refusing to comply with Congressional Subpoenas...who volunteered to wear a wire to help try to take down Trump....who just threw Obama under the bus...THAT Rosenstein?

Evidence?
Did Trump tell him what to put in that memo?

Crazy thing is, Trump had every Constitutional Authority and Presidential Power to fire Comey...and was proved justified in doing so after Comey admitted to leaking classified.

All of this FACT is backed up by the FACT that Mueller cold not find the President GUILTY of Obstruction.

Have a nice day, snowflake....

Forum List

Back