As the walls close in on liz cheney she calls for the defeat of all republicans

Where were the machine guns that January 6 day? Who had the bayonets used on thousands of cops? Why are protesting citizens sentenced to draconian conditions for what seems to be forever? Why did the media lie about Jan 6? We know why the Democrats lied. They jail citizens as proof of what they truly are.

An unarmed insurrection.... roflmao

Trump was trying to stop the steal.
He was? How? That "stop the steal" campaign he ran was one of the biggest grifts in history. Did he use any of that money to investigate the so called "stolen election" like he claimed he would? Nope.

You've been duped to the nth degree.

Trump was trying to stop the steal.
I do not doubt Trump hoped to. But that is not how to stop the steal.

Here is what my advice would be for Trump ahead of the election.

President Trump, because you are so valuable to the USA, for thousands of reasons, do not treat the coming election as legitimate. Do what the Democrats will do for sure. Call on citizens all over the Country to leave their state, go to other states, and ensure they rent so they are citizens with instructions to collect votes all over and drop them in the night time boxes. This will ensure that you get the total needed to win the electoral college. This is now Biden did it.

I do not doubt Trump hoped to. But that is not how to stop the steal.

Here is what my advice would be for Trump ahead of the election.

President Trump, because you are so valuable to the USA, for thousands of reasons, do not treat the coming election as legitimate. Do what the Democrats will do for sure. Call on citizens all over the Country to leave their state, go to other states, and ensure they rent so they are citizens with instructions to collect votes all over and drop them in the night time boxes. This will ensure that you get the total needed to win the electoral college. This is now Biden did it.

Trump won't need to do any of that.

And Dems are about to have absolutely no idea what hits them. ;)

It's so cute how uneducated leftists now support war profiteers and the military/industrial complex.

They were against Haliburton before they were for it, you know.

He was? How? That "stop the steal" campaign he ran was one of the biggest grifts in history. Did he use any of that money to investigate the so called "stolen election" like he claimed he would? Nope.

You've been duped to the nth degree.
I lived in CA at that time. Why did I read email notices to Democrats to head to other states, rent an apartment, claim to be citizens and vote for Biden? After using extended voting times where they actually lived? You know about that scam as a loyal Democrat.

No, he wasn't. But neither did he place one man above God, Constitution and Country.

So now you're part of the "Fuck George" crowd!

Yeah, see how that works out for you.

I truly hope you're gunning for the "Marginalized and Hates America!" contingency.

Otherwise you're about to be devastatingly disappointed.

No, he wasn't. But neither did he place one man above God, Constitution and Country.
If you admire George Washington, at least say you admire a traitor, a huge plantation owner, a owner of hundreds of slaves because he shot guns at his country of birth and knew it was run by England for his whole life at the time he committed insurrection?

A once proud and thougt of family is being reduced to rubble.

Let's be honest, most lesbians are pissed off and unpredictable having fucked over emotions.

If you admire George Washington, at least say you admire a traitor, a huge plantation owner, a owner of hundreds of slaves because he shot guns at his country of birth and knew it was run by England for his whole life at the time he committed insurrection?

Still drank a toast to the King every night though - even amidst the Revolution. ;)

Still drank a toast to the King every night though - even amidst the Revolution. ;)
Have you been to Mt. Vernon where he died and is buried to this day on that property? Well not buried, he is in a stone casket above ground.

I do not enjoy being honest about George Washington but he took up arms at the country that he was a citizen of. England was his country due to them owning the USA at the time. I speak truth on any issue.

Have you been to Mt. Vernon where he died and is buried to this day on that property? Well not buried, he is in a stone casket above ground.

I do not enjoy being honest about George Washington but he took up arms at the country that he was a citizen of. England was his country due to them owning the USA at the time. I speak truth on any issue.

My Father was English, and yes I've been to Mount Vernon.

I do not fault George - he was taxed without representation.

If I admire George Washington, it is with a full understanding of the historical context he lived in.

Forum List

Back