As usual, WRONG "conclusion" by L-W'ers regarding Albuquerque rally

Liberals like to throw rocks at horses.......true story.
Isn't that disgusting...Makes me sick.

And they will defend the animals who threw the rocks at horses as well.

At G20 protests the assholes were throwing marbles and ball bearings underneath the hooves of the Police horses. Absolute monsters who would do that.

Monsters?

Hyperbole has become standard language for conservatives. Everything is the 'worst in history' or it's 'a war on' or 'they are evil monsters'.

Real monsters cut people's heads off, or throw them off buildings, or fly airliners into skyscrapers, or planes into ships, or force people to work as slaves.

Protesting a political event in America doesn't even deserve mention in the same breath. Except for the hard rightwingys who see all of humanity who isn't like them as 'the most evil movement in the history of Earth'.
That really would not be about 'protesting' as much as an action that could be quite damaging to the horse and very painful.

Basically, trying to cause extreme pain to an animal such as a horse.

They must have taken their cue from the Republicans who are shutting down the government every six months.
I am all for shutting down the federal "gubermint" that is nothing but a corporate entity....but for those like you it must have been a traumatic event. Were you one of those leftards that curled up in the fetal position and babbled incoherently when it happened?

"da gubermint....da gubermint...DA GUBERMINT!!!! sob, sob.....sniffle, sniffle"
So dickless what do you think will happen if the government , I mean all of it would shut down. ?

At G20 protests the assholes were throwing marbles and ball bearings underneath the hooves of the Police horses. Absolute monsters who would do that.

Monsters?

Hyperbole has become standard language for conservatives. Everything is the 'worst in history' or it's 'a war on' or 'they are evil monsters'.

Real monsters cut people's heads off, or throw them off buildings, or fly airliners into skyscrapers, or planes into ships, or force people to work as slaves.

Protesting a political event in America doesn't even deserve mention in the same breath. Except for the hard rightwingys who see all of humanity who isn't like them as 'the most evil movement in the history of Earth'.
The " conservatives" in thread irrefutable evidence of the evil and insanity that is now the standard of behavior of the right.

They must have taken their cue from the Republicans who are shutting down the government every six months.
I am all for shutting down the federal "gubermint" that is nothing but a corporate entity....but for those like you it must have been a traumatic event. Were you one of those leftards that curled up in the fetal position and babbled incoherently when it happened?

So dickless what do you think will happen if the government , I mean all of it would shut down. ?
Dickless vs brainless

Interesting

Alex Jones, you post here?

??????????? Have another glass of wine.....hic!

You've done enough whining already.

Go cut yourself a piece of your government cheese, cash your welfare check, and go support your new god Trump. He's so patrioty, he smells like muskets and Torys.

Hell, if I was a welfare recipient and receiver of free "gubermint" cheese? I would be a leftard. I have no dog in this fight because I gave up my U.S citizenship and reclaimed my birthright to be an American. The elections are a joke and nothing but theater but I do despise me some leftards and liberals. They are pure communist filth and I spit on them every chance I get.
Dickless Dale and the mental cases don't understand or will not acknowledge that if a real government shut down would happen the military would take control almost instantly.
Martial law would be in effect and the op and some other on this thread would be detained inciting a coup.
Dale as a non citizen would not even be entitled to the small protections of military law.
I seriously doubt any of the faux patriots would do anything more than shit their pants .

Monsters?

You mean like Obozo's buddies in ISIS, that him and Hillary armed and enabled to get established in Iraq, Syria, and Libya???

Well, fuckwad, we would re-install the Republic and kick this corporate entity to the curb. Don't worry little fella, there are plenty of people that could get the trains moving again without those idiots in D.C and especially without the current monkey that resides on Pennsylvania Avenue.I know that you worship at the feet of "da gubermint" but they don't give a flying fuck about you. You are just a resource and they have shareholders to answer to....hope this helps, dickless....

(snicker)

Last edited:

Dickless vs brainless

Interesting
You being both have no standing to judge.

Alex Jones, you post here?

??????????? Have another glass of wine.....hic!

You've done enough whining already.

Go cut yourself a piece of your government cheese, cash your welfare check, and go support your new god Trump. He's so patrioty, he smells like muskets and Torys.

Hell, if I was a welfare recipient and receiver of free "gubermint" cheese? I would be a leftard. I have no dog in this fight because I gave up my U.S citizenship and reclaimed my birthright to be an American. The elections are a joke and nothing but theater but I do despise me some leftards and liberals. They are pure communist filth and I spit on them every chance I get.
Dickless Dale and the mental cases don't understand or will not acknowledge that if a real government shut down would happen the military would take control almost instantly.
Martial law would be in effect and the op and some other on this thread would be detained inciting a coup.
Dale as a non citizen would not even be entitled to the small protections of military law.
I seriously doubt any of the faux patriots would do anything more than shit their pants .

lilttlepaws101, we have a corporate entity parading around as a legitimate governmental body that is beholding to the IMF that took USA.INC into receivership in 1950. We are not under the constitution, we are under the UCC, dumb ass. Don't worry about me. I reclaimed my pre 14th amendment status and at great cost to do so. I am more of an American than you are.,..guaran-fucking -tee you on that one, ya ball-less wonder.

Dickless vs brainless

Interesting

Fuck off, Gramps....you don't want any of this. I know a helluva lot more than you do.

Dickless vs brainless

Interesting

Read it & weep bitch. This is definitely you in a nutshell

Well, fuckwad, we would re-install the Republic and kick this corporate entity to the curb. Don't worry little fella, there are plenty of people that could get the trains moving again without those idiots in D.C and especially without the current monky that resides on Pennsylvania Avenue.I know that you worship at the feet of "da gubermint" but they don't give a flying fuck about you. You are just a resource and they have shareholders to answer to....hope this helps, dickless....

(snicker)

oh btw dale you are not a part of the imaginary we you keep yammering about.
you have to be a citizen for that.

Dickless vs brainless

Interesting

Fuck off, Gramps....you don't want any of this. I know a helluva lot more than you do.
Too stupid to see i was on your side I see. No surprise with all the dumbfucks on this board.
BTW my IQ is 122. I doubt you know "more"

Dickless vs brainless

Interesting

Metallica blows, bitch......you want to debate something? Bring it on. I will kick your cyber ass up and down this board.

Dickless vs brainless

Interesting

Metallica blows, bitch......you want to debate something? Bring it on. I will kick your cyber ass up and down this board.

No need, you're successfully kicking your own ass. All I have to do is sit & watch.

Lightweight

Dickless vs brainless

Interesting

Too stupid to see i was on your side I see. No surprise with all the dumbfucks on this board.
BTW my IQ is 122. I doubt you know "more"

Calling me "brainless" is being on my side? I can do without that kinda help. I agree with your posts most of the time but you always takje a cheap shot at me without ever explaining to debate or discuss.

Dale Smith & Daws are two pees in a pod just from different sides of the political spectrum. Both hacks. Both too stupid to realize they're easily out witted. Both hell bent on waving their digital dicks around to boost self esteem.

Pathetic really...

Well, fuckwad, we would re-install the Republic and kick this corporate entity to the curb. Don't worry little fella, there are plenty of people that could get the trains moving again without those idiots in D.C and especially without the current monky that resides on Pennsylvania Avenue.I know that you worship at the feet of "da gubermint" but they don't give a flying fuck about you. You are just a resource and they have shareholders to answer to....hope this helps, dickless....

(snicker)

oh btw dale you are not a part of the imaginary we you keep yammering about.
you have to be a citizen for that.
\

You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to what was done to the people of this nation in 1933. You live in a proverbial fog and you buy into the programming of your masters. It's truly sickening to me....

Apparently the APD has a 10k reward available for information leading to the arrest of two of these " peaceful" libtard protestors that were throwing grapefruit sized rocks at police and launching large metal rods at them.

Poor " non violent " angels. :(

Forum List

Back