As Websight Crashes,Obama Off To Five Week Vacation/Fund Raising Tour.

Quick question.........................has anyone looked at how many more days the House is going to work for the REST OF THE FREAKING YEAR???????

Only 19 days, and that covers not only the rest of October, but November and December as well.

Good work if you can get it................................

BTW..................wanna know why the GOP in the House doesn't want to take up immigration reform? They said they don't have enough time for it.

And to think........................the GOP said they should reach out to immigrants.

If this crap from Boehner and Co. keeps up, the GOP will lose the house in 2014, and in 2016, they will lose the House, the Senate and the Presidency.

Then that will mean no recessions in the near GOP non-presidential future?

What the scumbags in the LSM and the dimocrap party called a 'vacation' for Bush was simply visiting his home in Texas.

Hardly a vacation.

As to the Stuttering Clusterfuck.... The reason he runs away every time there's a crisis is so he can be surrounded by sycophants and 'yes-men'. He doesn't want to face the criticisms and questions of The People.

You dimocrap voters are too stupid to see this. It could be that your knee-pads are on too tight and they're blocking the blood flow to what passes for a brain.... But the truth is...

the Stuttering Clusterfuck doesn't like being president. He likes the perqs, he likes the power, he likes the attention when things are going good and most of all, he likes telling other people what to do.

But he cant' stand criticism.

The classic mindset of a dictator.

I have a saying that I'd like to think I invented, although I doubt that highly. Every time I think I've originated something, it turns out that someone else thought of it first. Often, thousands of years ago.

'Personality' is what people are like when things are going well. The life of the party, the back-slapping friend, the joke-teller, the happy-go-lucky, fun-to-be-around guy or gal.

But 'character' is what people are like when things aren't going so great.

The man that rushes into the burning building to save a child.

The Soldiers who stand and fight to the last man.

The lady who you know will be there for you when you're sick or injured.

The friend who will pick you up and comfort you.

That's Character.

obama has none.

None.

He'd rather run away.

And people who defend him?

They don't know the difference

does delusional come to mind when you read this nut jobs post???

Obama did better with the Deep Water Horizon spill than Jr. ever thought about doing with Katrina.

He's also done more than declare "mission accomplished" in Iraq than Jr. ever did.

Sorry, but with the crap storm Obama was handed when Jr. walked out is better than most could have done.

BTW..................wanna talk about how the car makers like Ford and GM are coming back? How about the FACT that the people on Wall St. have doubled since he took office?

The only ones holding him back are those in the GOP, and I hope that Boehner, McConnell and Cantor all lose their seats in 2014.

I also hope that every teabagger elected that has a re-election coming up loses. They are toxic for this country.

I with ya brother ...

You can count on it. When the going gets rough the president gets going. He did the same thing when Fast/Furious and Benghazi got hot. He knows he can get away with it because the media covers his sorry cowardly ass every time.

or could it be that fast and furious and benghazi was a non-issue it wasn't a made up one like you republicans keep trying to do ... I'm glad these republicans tries this shit... every time they do they go down 5 points in the polls for lying to the people and being reminded time and time again what liars republicans are... keep up the good work repub-lie-tards ...

Last edited:
sounds good to me ... you do realize that bush took more vacations in office then all presidents combined .... bush took 879 days of vacation ... this is recorded history ... check for your self ... Bush also took 77 days more to the crawford ranch ... so when you want to make a issue of this when Obamo hasn't broke 100 days yet in 5 years, come back when you have a real issue ...

Let's compare the costs of the vacations...shall we?

Bush's vacations vs Obama's vacations

George W. Bush indeed spent a lot of time on Vacation, not as much as the Obamas. Ok, here is the difference. While the bushes spend their vacation at home, using air force one to fly them to Texas and back, George W. spend a lot of that time working from that vacation spot. If you add in all the White House parties, the bill comes to a whopping twenty five million dollars.

Obama, and his family are world travelers it would seem. One trip to Hawaii cost taxpayers four million dollars. f you times that by their three other vacations, their daughters trips as well as the Michelle trips, and all the White House parties, it is not even close to George W. No, it surpasses Bush by a mere thirty two million adding the total to a whopping 57 million. Christmas 2010, in Hawaii.

August 2010, the first family traveled to Panama City Beach, Fla, August 2010, Obama spent the weekend alone in Chicago for his 49th birthday bash, August 2010, the first lady and daughter Sasha traveled to Spain for a mother-daughter vacation, August 2010, summer vacation again at Martha’s Vineyard, July 2010, the first family went to Mount Desert Island, Maine, May 2010, the first family had a four-day trip to Chicago.

March 2010, first lady and daughter spend Spring Break in New York City, Christmas 2009, Hawaii again for the annual break, August 2009, at Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Canyon for a short vacation, August 2009, their first summer vacation as first family at Martha’s Vineyard, Mass. Grand Theft total for all Vacations Golf and trips, well in 2011 alone it was 1.4 Billion dollars, but in the past four years, drum roll please, 1.4 Trillion dollars. Now some would say, Bush racks up his costs for his lavish trips to his home in Texas, but remember he did all that in eight years time, and the Obama’s in four.
Read more: Bush Vacations vs. Obama Vacations Update | Socyberty

$1.4 Trillion when we are having trouble paying our debts! In 4 years!!!!

yep you are delusional ... it shows in everything you write

George W. Bush indeed spent a lot of time on Vacation, not as much as the Obamas. Ok, here is the difference. While the bushes spend their vacation at home, using air force one to fly them to Texas and back, George W. spend a lot of that time working from that vacation spot. If you add in all the White House parties, the bill comes to a whopping twenty five million dollars.

Obama, and his family are world travelers it would seem. One trip to Hawaii cost taxpayers four million dollars. f you times that by their three other vacations, their daughters trips as well as the Michelle trips, and all the White House parties, it is not even close to George W. No, it surpasses Bush by a mere thirty two million adding the total to a whopping 57 million. Christmas 2010, in Hawaii.

August 2010, the first family traveled to Panama City Beach, Fla, August 2010, Obama spent the weekend alone in Chicago for his 49th birthday bash, August 2010, the first lady and daughter Sasha traveled to Spain for a mother-daughter vacation, August 2010, summer vacation again at Martha’s Vineyard, July 2010, the first family went to Mount Desert Island, Maine, May 2010, the first family had a four-day trip to Chicago.

March 2010, first lady and daughter spend Spring Break in New York City, Christmas 2009, Hawaii again for the annual break, August 2009, at Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Canyon for a short vacation, August 2009, their first summer vacation as first family at Martha’s Vineyard, Mass. Grand Theft total for all Vacations Golf and trips, well in 2011 alone it was 1.4 Billion dollars, but in the past four years, drum roll please, 1.4 Trillion dollars. Now some would say, Bush racks up his costs for his lavish trips to his home in Texas, but remember he did all that in eight years time, and the Obama’s in four.

yep you are delusional ... it shows in everything you write

Of course they're delusional. They post their "facts" from someone else's opinion.

Never trust someone who quotes a blog.

sounds good to me ... you do realize that bush took more vacations in office then all presidents combined .... bush took 879 days of vacation ... this is recorded history ... check for your self ... Bush also took 77 days more to the crawford ranch ... so when you want to make a issue of this when Obamo hasn't broke 100 days yet in 5 years, come back when you have a real issue ...

1.4 trillion dollars now thats funny
Q: Has President Obama taken more vacation time than his predecessors?
A: According to one count, Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton spent less time on "vacation."
FULL ANSWER
President Obama has spent all or part of 26 days "on vacation" during his first year as president, according to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller.
Knoller, who has covered every president since Gerald Ford and is known for keeping detailed records on presidential travel, counts the following among President Obama’s "vacations" in 2009:
A four-day holiday weekend in Chicago in February where the president played some basketball and treated First Lady Michelle Obama to a Valentine’s Day dinner date.
An eight-day stay with his family at a rented house on Martha’s Vineyard in August.
A trip out west to the U.S. states of Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and Arizona that combined both business and pleasure. The president held town hall meetings on health care during the trip. And he went fly fishing and took trips to Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Canyon with his wife and two daughters.
An 11-day stay in Hawaii where the president and his family celebrated Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Some of the president’s recent predecessors, however, have spent more days — either entirely or partially — away from the White House "on vacation" during their first year in office.
President Reagan, in 1981, spent all or part of 42 days away from the White House "on vacation" at his home in Santa Barbara, Calif, according to Knoller. President Reagan and his wife, Nancy, also spent three or four days around New Year’s Day each year in Palm Springs, Calif., at the home of philanthropist Walter Annenberg. (In 1993 the late Mr. Annenberg founded the nonpartisan Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, which is FactCheck.org’s parent organization.)
President George W. Bush spent even more time away from the presidential mansion in the nation’s capital than Reagan. Of the 77 total "vacation" trips the former president made to his Texas ranch while in office, nine of them — all or part of 69 days — came during his first year as president in 2001, according to Knoller.
Bush’s father, President George H.W. Bush, spent less time "on vacation" during his first year than his son, but spent more days than President Obama. According to travel records provided to FactCheck.org by the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, the former president took six trips — spanning all or part of 40 days — to the Bush family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1989. The archivist at Bush’s presidential library told us she didn’t have a list of all vacations but did have the Kennebunkport visits.
But at least two recent presidents — by Knoller’s count — took less "vacation" time during their first year than President Obama — Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.
According to Knoller, Carter spent just 19 days "on vacation" in 1977. Most of that time, Knoller says, the former president spent at his home in Plains, Ga. President Clinton took all or part of 174 days of vacation during his eight years as president — most of that "vacation" time was during the summer, according to Knoller. But Knoller says Clinton only took 21 "vacation" days during his first year.
It’s worth mentioning that President Obama has also made 11 trips — all or part of 27 days — to Camp David, the presidential retreat in Frederick County, Md. Knoller, however, says he doesn’t count trips to Camp David as part of any presidents’ "vacation" time. But for the sake of comparison, President George W. Bush, made more trips to that country residence than Obama. According to Knoller, Bush made 25 trips — a total of 78 days — to Camp David in 2001.
But no matter how much time a president actually spends away from the official residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Knoller says that the commander in chief is never really off the clock. "I have long held the view that a US president is never really on vacation," Knoller told FactCheck.org in an e-mail. "The job – and its awesome powers and responsibilities – is his wherever he is and whatever he’s doing."
–D’Angelo Gore
Sources

Knoller, Mark. CBS News White House Correspondent, Radio. E-mail sent to FactCheck.org. 6 Jan 2010.
Knoller, Mark. "Can a President Really Take a Vacation?" CBS News "Political HotSheet" Blog. 24 Dec 2009.
Knoller, Mark. "Obama Seeks Rest on Foray Out West." CBS News "Political HotSheet" Blog. 14 Aug 2009.
Hendler, Clint. "Mark Knoller Knows." Columbia Journalism Review. 9 Dec 2009.
Elliott, Phillip. "Obama Returns Home for First Time as President." Associated Press. 13 Feb 2009.
Associated Press. "Obama family vacationing in Martha’s Vineyard." MSNBC.com. 23 Aug 2009.
Nakaso, Dan. "President Obama and his family leave Isles after Hawaii vacation." Honolulu Advertiser. 4 Jan 2010.
Tags:

seems your post is like everything you repub-lie-tards do ... one big lie after another

total for all Vacations Golf and trips, well in 2011 alone it was 1.4 Billion dollars, but in the past four years, drum roll please, 1.4 Trillion dollars
Gosh, you're right...that does seem a lot.

I wonder where those figures came from?
where they all pull their figures from ... out their ass

or could it be that fast and furious and benghazi was a non-issue it wasn't a made up one like you republicans keep trying to do ... I in a way gald these republicans tries this shit... every time they do they go down 5 points in the polls for lying to the people and being reminded time and time again what liars republicans are... keep up the good work repub-lie-tards ...

Or could it be Furious and Benghazi don't have shit to do with any of this. Neither does how many vacations some guy who hasn't been in office for five years.

You know.....................I really can't fault anyone for taking a vacation from their job once in a while.

Hell.....................the U.S. Navy saw to it that I was guaranteed to get 30 days of vacation per year, and if I didn't take it, I could get a bonus check for the days that I didn't take on the occasion of my reenlistment or discharge (when I retired, I had 72 days built up that I HAD to take, because I'd already sold back all the leave that I could, which is 60 days per career).

However......................considering the amount of days that Congress and the House has worked over the course of this last Congress? They're ripping off the system. The House (and Boehner) have already decided to only work 19 days for the rest of the year, and there are 64 days left.

Good work if you can get it.

drum roll please:

obama's 16 centuries long vacation costs the US tax payers 666 fantastillions US dollars.

i read it on a blog which was cited by glenn beck.

Will there be any book depositories on the dog and pony show route?

What exactly are you suggesting? Spell it out for us.
If one doesn't understand contemporary vernacular, one should solicit comprehension from the Urban Dictionary. It's a good tool to file in your favorites references folder.

Meanwhile, do not speak until spoken to. ;)

Oh I understand him perfectly well. But I would like for him to come out and say it.

If you don't understand my intentions then may I suggest you get a fucking clue. Now sit down and shut the fuck up.

ED-AR427_glovie_G_20131028155754.jpg

Forum List

Back