🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As white men flee, Trump’s approval rating dips again

Things aren't looking up for President Donald Trump, a man long obsessed with ratings of any sort. His approval rating took another dip this week.

Just 34 percent of the country approved of the job Trump is doing, down from 44.1 percent in March, according to the latest survey this week from Investor's Business Daily/TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence (IBD/TIPP). The president's approval rating remained well underwater, with 56 percent of the respondents disapproving of his job performance.

Some key supporters have begun to migrate away from Trump, notably Republicans, independents and white men. Trump's approval among Republicans dropped to just 74 percent, a 14-percentage-point tumble from last month, according to IBD/TIPP. His approval among independents fell 11 percentage points to 29 percent. Among white men, one of Trump's strongest demographic bases, his approval rating fell from 58 percent to 49 percent.

A Quinnipiac poll released this week found similar results to those of the IBD/TIPP survey. It found that overall, just 35 percent of voters approved of Trump's job performance. The poll also noted that a majority of men and a plurality of white voters disapproved of the president.

Say..????

Are these the same polls that had Ubercunt up by ten points the week of the election??

Thought so
These are the same polls that say you are FOS, as usual

Things aren't looking up for President Donald Trump, a man long obsessed with ratings of any sort. His approval rating took another dip this week.

Just 34 percent of the country approved of the job Trump is doing, down from 44.1 percent in March, according to the latest survey this week from Investor's Business Daily/TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence (IBD/TIPP). The president's approval rating remained well underwater, with 56 percent of the respondents disapproving of his job performance.

Some key supporters have begun to migrate away from Trump, notably Republicans, independents and white men. Trump's approval among Republicans dropped to just 74 percent, a 14-percentage-point tumble from last month, according to IBD/TIPP. His approval among independents fell 11 percentage points to 29 percent. Among white men, one of Trump's strongest demographic bases, his approval rating fell from 58 percent to 49 percent.

A Quinnipiac poll released this week found similar results to those of the IBD/TIPP survey. It found that overall, just 35 percent of voters approved of Trump's job performance. The poll also noted that a majority of men and a plurality of white voters disapproved of the president.
Back to the race bullshit eh? You know ultimately the polls mean squat. Trump won and will be president for 4 years not matter what the polls say.
He will be very lucky to finish out 1 full year
I'm sure you're dumb enough to believe that.

Back to the race bullshit eh? You know ultimately the polls mean squat. Trump won and will be president for 4 years not matter what the polls say.
He will be very lucky to finish out 1 full year
I'm sure you're dumb enough to believe that.
Do you know something about this Russian investigation that won't impeach him? Id so, share it with us

...............yawn

A classic sign of nervousness, the yawn, lol.
A classic sign of stupidity, talking out of your ass.

Well then you tell us what Trump's approval rating is.
Approval rating? I don't give a shit what it is. 1/3rd will hate him no matter what. He isn't Hillary so he has my approval no matter what. I don't get libs and their incessant need for approval numbers. It has an unseemly quality to it. The only ones that matter are on election day.
Can USMB please create a forum for polls? This is just spam, and constitutes taunting.
Anyone can find any kind of poll to take a poke at anyone.
They are unreliable and all they are used for is for trolling and taunting and attempting to flame board members.
You can't argue with a poll, because you are never presented with demographics, geographical location, number of participants or anything.

It's completely pointless to even engage in a discussion over some half baked poll.
It's the equivalent of someone sticking a finger in your eye, or simply calling you a name for no good reason.

Not only that but the OP was race baiting on top of it.

Are my eyes deceiving me? Because I swear, it looks like you just posted a complaint about taunting and trolling...

These are the same polls that say you are FOS, as usual

web_trump_potus1.jpg

Forum List

Back