Ashamed to be a Republican "Monkey Court" comment

I may go the way of Bucs and JoeB after this embarrassment but in a hearing on ObamaCare a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court"

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I apologize to anyone who might be offended by this man's remarks, which could be construed as insensitive

“No, I will not yield to this monkey court or whatever this thing is!” Pallone said. “Do whatever you want, I’m not yielding!”

Read more: Frank Pallone slams hearing ?monkey court? - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I may go the way of Bucs and JoeB after this embarrassment but in a hearing on ObamaCare a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court"

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I apologize to anyone who might be offended by this man's remarks, which could be construed as insensitive

“No, I will not yield to this monkey court or whatever this thing is!” Pallone said. “Do whatever you want, I’m not yielding!”

Read more: Frank Pallone slams hearing ?monkey court? - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

I heard this on CSpan ystrdy & was trying to figure out who said it. :p Then he said he wouldn't yield the floor :cool:

Yeah how could he mistake that Kangaroo court for a Monkey court. What a Maroonie!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

? I have been here for a few months assclown..I was banned for a month LOL

Is it because you proudly call yourself a Nazi?

Nope. Its because I refused to participate in a thread that was wrongly moved IMO...I was "challenging mod authority" I believe it said...I refuse to participate in ANY thread especially one I start if its moved from where I put it especially if its moved to rubber room or any other such shit...My own personal policy.

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

The fact that you care so much about the feelings of monkeys does you great credit Frank.

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I gotta apologize to monkeys..

They have far more class than tea baggers.

Even when they are flinging their own shit.

Yes. No sub-literate monkey has ever typed 'I gotta' instead of 'I must'.

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

The fact that you care so much about the feelings of monkeys does you great credit Frank.

Some of my favorite people are monkeys

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

As always, knee jerk brainless.

:cuckoo:

Hawk is a Republican. Hence, every single thing is always entirely about race.

It's why Frank made the thread. He always thinks it's entirely about race, so he assumed liberals would think like himself. But that didn't happen. He couldn't get a single liberal to bite, being liberals don't automatically make things about race.

So, the lessons learned from this thread? Nothing we didn't already know.
1. Conservatives make everything about race.
2. Liberals don't.

(Frank will now take a short break, since he needs to grab a new deck of race cards.)

Hawk is a Republican. Hence, every single thing is always entirely about race.

It's why Frank made the thread. He always thinks it's entirely about race, so he assumed liberals would think like himself. But that didn't happen. He couldn't get a single liberal to bite, being liberals don't automatically make things about race.

So, the lessons learned from this thread? Nothing we didn't already know.
1. Conservatives make everything about race.
2. Liberals don't.

(Frank will now take a short break, since he needs to grab a new deck of race cards.)

The fatal flaw that "monkey court" doesn't imply racism in the first place is why the OP didn't work either as satire or straight.

It is amusing to see how many message board cockroaches scurry out to chant "racism" just because somebody said so, without stopping to assess whether it exists or not.

{edit: the next post for example...}

Last edited:

Forum List

Back